ITT: Animes that need another season

ITT: Animes that need another season.

pic related but
>animes

Learn English, esl-kun.

Does it really? That pirate arc was fun, but there's only so much you can do with a series like this before it gets boring.

Trust me you don't. Zen basically becomes a background character and the manga is pretty much the Shiraiyuki and Obi show. It's just dragging on at this point.

No it doesn't. It ended just fine. Don't force them to make a shit sequel

I'm going to start using "animes" and "waifus" to get guaranteed replies. Sounds like fun!

Season 3 never

>Animes
Kill yourself.

His show needs a S2, but ded author.

Only works with animes. No one even notices kimonos, samurais, ninjas, kumquats, typhoons, etc. Only animes.

I've seen people get mad when OP uses the word "waifus" instead of "waifu"

>kumquats
wait really?

Well it's Chinese but they have the same form for singular and plural just like Japanese does. But because >animes posters only started learning Japanese a week ago and don't actually give a shit about foreign languages, they only notice "animes".

What's it like to be a chode choker?

I miss it

Basically any advertisement anime which got instantly forgotten because nobody cared about whatever they were advertising despite being fun, like Hagane Orchestra and Hackadoll.

Nyanko is _____

>Animes

does this show get good? 5 episodes in and it just seems kinda cringy and bad

no

Yuyushiki is the only correct answer. Just fucking give me my yuyus for another couple of seasons and then go make a pupa S2 for all I care.

It's just a newfag alert that shows you haven't lurked enough, it's not about being grammatically correct. The facebook ellipsis get the same reaction.

Fucking hell user. This show was so much fun

I miss Amanchu

Heavy object.

It was good.

Do you mean a third season already?

Aku no Hana
Baccano
Chihayafuru
Jinrui
LWA
Spice & Wolf
Panty & Stocking

>Make cute cat girls short
>Have almost none of the episodes focus on them

Crest/Banner of the Stars

Maybe one day.
Probably not, but the last episode left open the possibility if by some chance they decided to go back to it.

>animes
what a waste of trip

Kakegurui

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK

THE AUTHOR JUST HAD TO DIE ON A CLIFFHANGER

FANTASTIC

>animes

The author dying is not a problem if he has a ghost writer to continue his/her work.

>Lucky Star
I'm still waiting.
Always waiting.

You're gonna have to settle with the OVA and Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku.

IT's not fair. It was funny, the CG was gorgeous. It deserved to be successful.

I really want more Sakurako. I wouldn't really mind so much if it didn't end on such a cliffhanger.

Live action series was pretty alright though and that resolved things even if it wasn't a direct continuation and changed a bunch of stuff.

OK. I should write sheeps, fishes, deers and fruits too, shouldn't I?

Still waiting. . .

It hasn't had a new LN/manga volume since 2009, I believe. Unless, the publisher tries to get someone to finish it.

Kazuma quickly became my favorite male anime protagonist, and then it just stopped... I just couldn't finish. It was really disappointing.

Same here.

Mystery animes are fantastic.

I haven't seen to many but like the ones I have.

Also Id take a second season of this.

Give me more Bamboo Blade, Japan

I heard the manga goes to complete shit

Shinaider a shit

He was such an asshole and I loved every minute of it.

His edgy mode was fucking amazing, too.

It made me depressed when I heard that there isn't a conclusion, so I couldn't finish it. I don't want to get invested in a series only to feel wanting more. Kazuma is amazing though, the perfect kryptonite for a tsundere.

A tsundere actually comes off as rather endearing when the MC isn't haven't any of it.

Fuck off newfag nigger.

He loved trolling her, he was walking around with various women in arm while she watched. Just to get a reaction out of her. I want more alpha male MC's like Kazuma.

It ended at a pretty unfortunate spot, but Kazuma stayed entertaining throughout the entire thing.

How far did you get?

I think everyone here will agree with me on this
>The Devils is a part-timer

I was on episode 9, and then I stopped when I heard the news there isn't a conclusion.

For what it matters I don't recall the anime ending on a massive cliffhanger so much as it just had some obvious sequel hooks and plot threads left.

Holy fuck user, that's early. I respect your decision and understand where you're coming from, but I'd suggest giving a little thought to at least finishing up what's left. Think of the bantz, user, the bantz!

Also

As far as shitty battle harems go this was kind of a hoot. The MC was actually a fun guy and it was actually kind of understandable why the girls would be into him. Plus it actually made a point to give them their own goals beyond the dick and since a lot of it was based around them learning to not be shit they really did come across as, well not shit.

Outlaw star

No matter how I want one, I have to admit that they put the best part on screen already and another season would just make things worse.

You probably don't realize this, but the next part devolves into typical 'japanese romance' of how they confirmed their love, are fated to be forever split apart and will live out their lives fulfilling their duties and pining for the other, at best relieving the tension by fucking someone else..

And the author keeps doing that despite sales dropping through the floor.

No, we don't need that, the good part of the story was already told.

What we need more of is pic related, there's more than enough material and a light, straight wish fulfillment stories are the next best thing to things like Working! or Shirobako.

Abandon all hope, you who want this.
。・゚・(ノ Д`)・゚・。

...you had to remind me?
Even though there's enough of a story left, with best girl, too.

I'll never stop needing more.

Honestly, I'd rather have the people who worked on space dandy go on to work on new original properties. I loved the hell out of that show, but I think 26 episodes was enough.

Netoge no Yome

Believe me, you don't want it.

>animes
Neck yourself

>The last dragon only joins in the final episode

See this is why we need anime to be more willing to adapt rather than just use the manga as a story board.

>Animes
Go away.

Sinbad no bouken

This is a must-see.

Could you at least save an image of a good translation of that panel?
Jesus.

I think producers fear the nerd rage.

I do hope that it will get an animated third season some time in the future within the next three years. The important thing is that it ought to have a good story and a little bit more care put into it than second season.
It was really a pity how SB69# had such a weak middle part.

minus arc never ever

Every thread.

>animes

>animes

Log Horizon S3 when?

You triggered? How cute.

This thread is probably filled with this but, I haven't gotten to use this pic in a while.

Get into a bathtub with a jellyfish. Chode chokers.

This.

Zetsuen no Tempest

Samurai Flamenco

Did they fuck in the end?

meeee tooooo

I want this so bad.

>wanting more Mary Sue adventures.

This got tiring after the first season and now you want more?

watamote
welcome to n.h.k. (rebuild close to manga story)
accel world
haruhi
madoka
monogararis
oreimo (kuroneko route)
princess principal
rozen maiden
sidonia no kishi
nozaki-kun
gate
re:zero
youjo senki