Why was this censored in non-Japanese releases? How is it inappropriate?

Why was this censored in non-Japanese releases? How is it inappropriate?

Who the fuck eats this way?

A FUCKING DEMON WHO HAS A FUCKING DRAGON AS A COCK THATS WHO

Because it was gorish was fuck, I mean look at that poor steak.

Fuck Atem. Marry Kaiba. Kill Joey. Duel Bakura.

They don't want to teach kids poor table manners

Image what would happen with your teeth if you accidentally bite the metal of the fork, specially considering the bite force (psi) he is applying.

One of those things that "look cool" but are actually quite dangerous.

Haha that's awesome.

Why do so many people call joey an idiot and disrespect him so much? He is legitimately the third or fourth best in the world.

How does it feel to be a whore?

why does that look so tasty?

And without dumb powers

He has RNG joke decks.

It's triggering to vegetarians.

jounouchi*

Fuck Kaiba. Marry Kaiba. Duel Kaiba. Kill Gozaburo.

Imagine what would happen if you started hearing a voice in your head so you gave it control of your body to fight people.

Dumbass.

In terms of actual skill and deck building he's legitimately the 3rd best after normal Yugi and Bakura

Because his gimmick was RNG, Kaiba had BEWD and the Pharaoh had plot armor.

He also beat Yugi, they call him dumb because of his attitude not skill

??? No?

Is this some anime only trash?

>Take a gigantic bite out of a chop
>Choke to death
>Nothing changes because Bakura's entire existence was pointless from the start

I guess

He was the fujo bait

Post a worse jobber main antagonist than him. Protip: you can't.

Brown Bakura wreck a lot of shit at least

more like it was censored in 4kids version, which is the version then sold internationally

Why do I want to dick Bakura so fucking bad?
I'm not even gay

You're gay.

It's a good example of how letting the viewer's imagination do the work can be more disturbing. If he was taking a chomp out of a human this way it would be generic gore scene nobody would remember.
With that said it's retarded they censored it.

Is deck only works because he's a main character. It's full of stupid RNG bullshit.

What's a "jobber" anyway? everyone started using "jobber" in the past few years and I have no idea what it means

Some wrestling term came from Sup Forums or some retarded board like that i think

Generally it means someone who is hyped up yet constantly lose / under perform

Skeletor.

>Orochimaru
I have no memory of him ever winning anything except killing the third, at the loss of his arms, and convincing Sasuke to train under him.
>Freeza
Dies every single time

They are not the main antagonist though.

Because you burgers need to learn proper table manners.

His deck is literally based on dice rolls and coin toss and he always gets lucky. Hardly a good duelist, at all.

Someone who loses in order to make someone look stronger by proxy. Like Yamcha in Dragonball.

DSoD is canon to the manga and he has Red-Eyes back in that. So I'd say it's safe to assume he beat Atem.

Thats what I hate about the anime. Bakura is such a non existent character it sucks. In the manga he's around since his introduction arc and it makes complete sense for him to be the last villain.

I hate how the anime handled him.

Sounds like a friendly duel were yugi let him win or some bullshit.

Because he is tearing open flesh and blood is spraying out everywhere

It's not so much a gay thing as it is having a strong sense of natural order. You'll fuck someone who's clearly made to take dick if only to show them their place when they deny it. It's not a boner of lust, but of a boner embodying the will of nature.
Or you could be bi.

Luck is a skill too!!!

Kaiba
Bakura's jobbing was all KEIKAKU DORI type jobbing, his only real losses were against Yugi on the blimp and the loss in Egypt

It doesn't help that anime Duelist Kingdom adds two defeats to his shitty résumé

More like "It doesn't matter if i lose" than "Losing is part of my plan", if Yugi didn't defeat Marik he would be fucked

That's human meat, user.

But why? Will Bakura died if Yugi died too?

Is the original duel monsters series worth watching? It's 200+ episodes and I've read the manga, but is it good?

NO

Basically he would be stuck as the soul part he split into Yugi's puzzle and wouldn't be able to start the Dark RPG, Marik was in possession of the Millenium Ring and it's thanks to Yugi taking it back that Bakura was able to return

So Bakura was weaker than Malik? Truly a cuck for a main antagonist.

Your mileage may vary considering his duels with Mai and Joey has a lot to debate over, but at the moment Marik was more of a threat than Bakura, not even sure what he was doing there considering his master plan required Yugi to win all the God cards

This is not even a discussion desu. Malik was infinitely stronger than Bakura. I am not even sure what Bakura is actually capable of since Malik can even mind hack people. Bakura meanwhile just keep jobbing to Yugi and some other.

Uhhh, because eating meat is gross?

It was Atem he faced off against, and he was aware that Joey wanted to win it back fair and square not out of charity. Best he could do was probably not use the God cards but other than that I doubt he would hold back.

What are you on about? Joey didn't duel Atem in DSoD, he didn't duel anybody

He is saying that because Joey got red-eyes back that at some point Joey won against Atem.

Vampires are forbidden

Kaiba had DOSH.

The entire story got fucked in non-japanese releases.

Can't trigger all the vegan children watching Yugioh.

me

The anime fucks up a lot of shit, so if you've read the manga it's not really worth watching.

If only you are a big Tsuda fanboy.

Basically that Klingon guy in star trek. He is the resident buff badass but loses again and again to make the antagonist threatening, because OH snap he beat up our buff dude.

Related: Was Joey/Jounouchi’s relationship with Mai /ss/?

That's too lewd for me.

Jonouchi isn't a shota.

Why do I want Kaiba do dick me so fucking bad? I'm not even gay.

Check his pulse

No but 5Ds is great.

I do, wanna fight?

Let's make it clear. Joey didn't need to beat Yugi to get Red Eyes back. He specifically said if he proved himself a true duelist he'd be worthy enough to have it back.

poor kaiba boi

Kaiba is hot that is why

Juicy

Are you trying to demonize schizophrenia so people who suffer from it get even more discriminated?

Because 4kids

Puritanical western cultural standards.

I'm still annoyed that Joey was so close to beating Marik, before passing out. Shit sucks.

*breaths in*

But he only won against Odion because of pretty much the same bullshit.

I think it balances itself out at that point.

Marik being scared even after he won was such a priceless scene. Well, Marik's reactions in general were pretty entertaining