I need my database fix, how far has Mamare written unofficially? Does he post it in the internet...

I need my database fix, how far has Mamare written unofficially? Does he post it in the internet? Last I check it was still at Go East.

Also, can we please have a Log Horizon thread?

>how far has Mamare written unofficially
Web novel is at 14. Anime ended at LN 10.
>Does he post it in the internet?
Yes. Last chapter was some months back.

So we have 4 volumes of unpublished work, I wonder what's holding Mamare down?

I think it's really more the studio's decision at this point.

AND NO. The tax issue isn't a problem. That was resolved long before it was even reported.

I'm not even talking about the tax issue, I'm just curious why it's not being published. Is it possible that they're waiting for Yen to be up to date to the current releases?

I didn't mean to imply you where. Just getting it out of the way because some asshole will eventually bring it up.

It's possibly not just a studio thing though.
You have to remember that LH is government funded, so NHK might not want to do that again, especially after the tax thing.
They'll then have to actually fund it now and that's a hurdle that they didn't really have before.

DATABASE DATABASE
JUST LIVIN IN THE DATABASE
WOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Times like this I regret not taking up japanese class when I could afford it. I hope there would be some good news after Yen release the last published volume which is around 2018.

I just started season 2 of this, what the hell happened to the budget? S1 looked fairly nice but S2 looks like garbage.

Studio change.
Most of the staff is still the same, but the animators and the character designs surely aren't.

The tax thing wasn't even an issue though. It was just media vultures spreading gossip for cheap clicks.

>Hello, Marmalade? This is Japanese IRS you owe us taxes.
>I thought the network did that.
>No, you need to
>Aww snap. Umm sorry, Here's taxes.

I'm aware that his own tax thing isn't an issue, but it still carries a negative image with it.

>Deen
That explains it all.

Don't let it bother you too much.
Season 2 has far better instances of actual good animation than season 1 ever did and less CG use.
I'll take some occasional bad DEEN scenes if those fights remain great.

Honestly, aside from two or three characters, I think most of the character designs were better in S2.

Post your race/class/job.

Half-Alv Summoner/Scribe (for the higher-level summoning contracts).

arnt you forgetting something?

Why doesn't glasses-kun just bang fox-chan?

Because he wants to bang ninja-chan instead.

Elf Shaman/Pharmacist.

Dwarf
Monk
Brewer

Does the man even have internet anymore...