youtube.com/watch?v=0ASW54ZcIRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw part 5 & 6 anime never

based hairposter

I want to believe

>general
fuck off

no u

How unusual is the architecture of Morioh by Japanese standards? It looks more like a US town to me but I've never been to Japan.

Just finished part 5, holy SHIT why the FUCK is Trish even in the last fight if she doesn't even do anything other side from "sensing" Diavolo. I'm so mad

Why is Trish even in the story?

You could replace her with a magic gem thing that everyone wants and 90% of the story would be the same.

So do any answers get revealed in what's out of part 8 at the moment? I'm in the second volume and I'm interested, but I feel like I'd just be blue balling myself by pushing through when the answers to the questions I have aren't even available right now.

Really? That's what pisses you off? Not Narancia, Abacchio, and Fugo doing fuck all while they're babysitted by Mista and Bruno? Or perhaps how Giorno turns into part of the scenery expect whenever someone needs to be healed?

What would Okuyasu's opinion be of Trump?

I don't think he'd give much of a shit what happens in other countries

Why would he waste what precious few brain cells he has left thinking about shit that doesn't matter?

Yes

>Okuyasu
>Having brain cells
Come on now.

Please don't bully Okuyasu!

He has to have enough to remember having to breathe after all.

I want to have a stand RIGHT NOW

Same desu. What Stand would you have if you had one?

Part 5 will be confirmed this year for sure!!

It's not going to happen.

Why does Giorno have a boob window?

because italians know about a little thing called style

>wanting the worst parts animated

You're totally right about that, but even then, would've been neat to see her fight her dad somewhat in a big brawl with everyone else.

I'm mad about that too, don't get me wrong but it's the fact that Trish was such a huge part of the story for the simple fact that she is Diavolos daughter that it just seems so useless to have her just do next to nothing at the end of it. Even then, part 5 is pretty good. Just those little hiccups irritated me, also the way Narancia went out threw me for a loop.

The worst parts already got animated

Even if part 5 was animated I get the feeling it will end at part 6.

SBR and Jojolion NEVER EVER

Where the fuck is Sadao Kujo?

This better not happen. If they stop the train after feeding it the coals I will shoot a school.

He's on tour.

>Jotaro's dad is on tour forever
Nice

>General
there you go m8 :^)
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

I want Jotaro to spit on my face

Problem is, part 4 is sorta the peak of anime jojos. We have to wait to see how it sells overall before we can even get a greenlight of a new season. Plus, if the jojos anime ends at part 6, holy shit the shitstorm every anime-only person would have would be fucking glorious. However, chances are, if the anime ends at part 6, part 7&8 might turn into bigger budget films that are split into two parts each, just to cover everything that happens. I could see that happening.

I wish Jotaro would crush me with his thighs.

>Jotaro
You post that pic and want Jotaro of all people to crush you with his thighs? Avdol's the one who's rockin' top-tier thighs.

I want foxy grandpa to tie me up!

Was Mikitaka actually an alien, or a deranged Stand user? Did Araki ever confirm anything?

Bruno is best JoJo

He's from the same planet as the asteroids that the arrows were formed from.

Where is Shizuka?

Fuck off, Shokotan. I want to spit on Jotaro's face!
>jojos
Almost raged, nice one

Stand: [Passion Pit]
Description: can force others to fall in love with the user, but only works for one person at a time.

Or

Stand: [Get Lucky]
Description: anything hit by the Stand's fists will be imbued with bad luck, and the user is imbued with proportionate good luck, but any damage to the user from the cancels the Stand effects.

I want to ride the chocolate man's dick!

I want to bury myself into Polnareff's bara tiddies.

Shut up, Steely Dan.

Thoughts on All-Star Battle?
Thoughts on Eyes of Heaven?

I haven't played either of them, I'm waiting until they get a PC port.

Highly unlikely, but CyberConnect2 did release a few Naruto games for PC. I don't think Jojo is popular enough in America for them to make a port.

ASB is ok, clunky controls but great fanservice
Have not tried EoH

If they re-released .hack//GU (with extra content) on PC, maybe there's hope for a Jojo PC port

I wish they released EoH English on PS3 as well, I don't have enough money for a PS4

ASB is flawed and unbalanced but a fun fanservice game
EoH is borderline trash, a really really watered down Naruto Storm

how do you not have $250?

It's more expensive than that in my shitty country.

Anyone else notice that Kira says "I DID IT. IT ACTIVATED!" very differently in the anime and the games, whenever he activates Bites the Dust?

Examples:
>a)
youtube.com/watch?v=8yPwbWi76Ak

>b)
youtube.com/watch?v=aI1K1jPlzng
youtube.com/watch?v=0ASW54ZcIRI

>mfw Jolyne's 1000-hit baseball combo

He looks more like something our of Jem than Jojo tbqh famalam.

It's a she.

>he

As much as i hate to say - it's likely we won't get a VA Annoucement til Jump Festa

My point still stands

What if they get Wonderful World as the ED for Part 6

It's only a month away. Not too bad, I can wait that long.

I would cum and cry at the same time

If we do get it at Jump Feista then a summer release for the anime seems likely

Anyone who dislikes SBR is stupid!

the only ones that actually called ''Jojo'' for some times were Jonathan and Joseph, so I can't

Did you even pay attention?

>Feista
There's no "i" in "Festa", user.
Nobody here dislikes SBR. Who are you arguing with?

everyone is called jojo in the intro of their own series, but almost never by the actual character.
Zeppeli called Jonathan ''jojo the most''
same for Caesar
I think Jotaro was called like that once by Kakyoin and maybe once by Joseph, not sure about that
Josuke only had his name explained by bullies, but was never called Jojo
Giorno didn't had that either, nobady ever said GioGio outside of narration
Jolyne was called Jojo once by her mother
Johnny and Gyro were never ''jojo'' even in narration, and the same goes for Josefumi

Yes, i was paying attention

Trish is for the same reason Speedwagon is in part 5
Trish is Aja confirmed

True

7>2>5>3>>8 yet to be determined, so far probably just behind 3. My word is law.

Nothing ever confirmed.

If he's a deranged stand user, his weakness to sound is a totally out-of-the-blue trait. Never been a stand with a totally unrelated weakness before or since. And the idea that he's "allergic" to sirens without his stand is even more ridiculous. I'm a fan of the alien theory, but ignoring my bias I think it's played so straight and down the middle it really could be either. And again, no confirmation for either.

Not him but I've seen people genuinely call it worse than part 1 and part 6. Holding both of those opinions simultaneously is beyond saying you don't like it.

I get some people liked the simpler times and I get that some prefer the monster of the week with ludicrous climactic final fights, but you can't take both over SBR. It's just fucking stupid at that point. /tangent I've seen it. People that stupid exist.

Trish is a good charac-

Speedwagon is in Part 5? Since when?

[Hand of Blood]
Blood manipulation, either the users blood to make constructs or the enemy's to control them to an extent.

Holding that kind of opinion still doesn't necessarily mean that someone dislikes it, though. I'm not denying there are some people who do dislike SBR but your logic is very flawed.

"Everything in its Right Place"
The ability to turn any empty room (meaning no people) into any type of room I want (furniture included).

because I'm a shut-in

So a shittier and less creative Metallica?

Don't stands sort of represent your personality at least a little bit? Or your character flaws.
Are you guys sure you wanna see that?

Fuck my ass, I forgot about [Metallica].
Quick, someone come up with something better for [Hand of Blood] to be.

Okay, so, how about [Hit the Floor], a gravity manipulation stand?

It also responds to strong/very strong desire, like in the case of Kira's Bites The Dust.

Don't post my old art!
Also, post a better doctor.

>Choose one character expect Giorno and click the image

Quick, everyone, post your shit taste in the form of a chart and let people rate them!

13/30

>over 30
How oddly specific.

Friendly reminder from Joseph.

Speedwagon is for _______

Cuddling!

Can anyone identify Gappy's shoe type/brand for me? I have absolutely no idea but I love how they look. I actually want to go out and buy my own pair.