I'm a nazi baby, I'm a nazi yes I am

>I'm a nazi baby, I'm a nazi yes I am.
>I'm a nazi shatze gonna fight for the fatherland

Are the ramones /ourband/?
youtu.be/beLOopTC9W8

Attached: theramones.jpg (718x404, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84
youtube.com/watch?v=GHbNxzi2vvQ
riffyou.com/marky-ramone-labels-johnny-ramone-anti-semite/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhkwj85VzcE
youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
youtu.be/12kcpP-8jfM
youtube.com/watch?v=BJIzPdhLuTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ouMjv8ntVds&t=140s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Jeffrey "Joey Ramone" Hyman
>(((Tamás "Tommy Ramone" Erdélyi)))
Seen some claims around here that one of them (can't remember which) was a bit fashy, but never any reasons as to why.

>kikes

dee dee was german and johnny was hardcore far right

Ah, here's one of those claims now. What exactly made Johnny "hardcore far right"?

>Ah, here's one of those claims now.
this is the part where you jewgle "johnny ramone political beliefs" instead of typing "Ah, here's one of those claims now."

You think I haven't tried before? Thanks for nothing though.

He eagerly supported every war for Israel

Johnny Ramone and Joey Ramone had an internal feud, among one of the reasons was politics, the other was Johnny taking Joey’s girlfriend and marrying her. Joey being far left and Johnny being far right.

Johnny Ramone was a very big Ronald Reagan fan and Joey wrote lyrics insulting Reagan such as “Bonzo Goes to Bitburg” they had a working business relationship but hated each other on a personal level.

Johnny Ramone was awesome. The leather jackets was his idea. He had a strong insistence that the band never “appear weak” and never apologize for anything or speak to the audience.

then perhaps you should jewgle interviews or just buy the DVDs --- it's all out there. the most hilarious thing about the right vs left tensions in the band is when johnny ended up stealing joeys girlfriend and marrying her. jewjoey even wrote a song about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hT1OKo1rT84

youtube.com/watch?v=GHbNxzi2vvQ

If they're right wing then why do all the purple haired girls at my college wear Ramones pins?

Attached: backpack-1[1].png (660x477, 649K)

You know user, I'm a big music buff, I've listening to alot of Ramones, might liked a few songs back then, but really never got into them. But today you changed it all. I love that song. I'm off to their discography !

tommy's hihat work on TYLTTW is fucking insane!

posers who like there logo. Show them this song and they'll take off probably right away

>“I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country,” Clapton railed. “Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking…don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake?”

Attached: 220px-Eric__slowhand__Clapton[1].jpg (220x177, 7K)

Johnny was 100% our guy.

riffyou.com/marky-ramone-labels-johnny-ramone-anti-semite/
>He was then asked how Joey (who was Jewish) handled prejudicial tendencies: “Joey hated it,” recalled Marky. “Johnny would always goof on Joey and our tour manager and call them ‘rabbis’ because they were Jewish. If Joey was approaching the van and John was in the front seat, he’d say, “Here comes the rabbi.”

>First rule is!

the laws of Germany

Second rule is

punk rock is for lefties

Not the Ramones, but it was infested with leftist faggots early on

Now I get it.

Why do "feminists" wear old band shirts of bands that wrote songs about fucking groupies?

Most of these people justbdo things that seem edgy without any thought.

Be nice to Mommy

youtube.com/watch?v=Yhkwj85VzcE

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

youtu.be/12kcpP-8jfM

That song is about how women and blacks are mistreated...

Although john Lennon did say that Filipinos are monkeys and that he would like to drop an atomic bomb on the whole place.

misfits are band.

70s punk was the shit then the sex pistols fucked it up so bad they had to relabel it as 'new wave'

youtube.com/watch?v=BJIzPdhLuTk

It's all a joke, i'm sure I could find the flamiest of the flamy inMetallica muscle shirts. youtube.com/watch?v=ouMjv8ntVds&t=140s

Attached: gayramones.jpg (2048x1365, 672K)