Be honest Sup Forums, would you want a yandere gf?

Be honest Sup Forums, would you want a yandere gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2426144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/facebook/

Kurumi isn't yandere. The author might say so, but she never actually acts like one. She's closer to a tsundere, mayadere, or yangire.

If I'm going to be killed, I want a cute girl to be the one to do it.

Back to whatever hellhole you came from.

I'd be happy with anyone that likes me enough to be my gf

>Overrated mainstream "waifu bait" shit
>Genocide murder mass
>Sadistic
>Insane Edgy Cunt
>Psychotic
>Sociopath bitch
>Manipulater cunt
>Slut
>"Ultimate perfect waifu"
>Annoying beta autistic fanbase
kurumi a shit

yes, I can never get a gf but if a girl really does love me, I will gladly accept her. I will be faithful and be glad she is crazy for me so the idea of her cheating on me would be impossible.

No

I enjoy solitude too much, a girl in my asshole 24:7 would just annoy me and one of us would end up dead

I bet you're an origami fag, no surprised if you are, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The only people that say men want a yandere girlfriend are girls who want to watch or play as the yandere girlfriend and nutty dudes who have a yandere character to shill.

I agree desu, crazies more times than not have high sex drives and will drain your dick until there's nothing left

>yandere killing her love rather than threats to her love
Fool.

>That filename
Hello tumblr

>>Overrated mainstream "waifu bait" shit
Every fucking girl is "waifu bait" even you're "waifu"
>>Genocide murder mass
Who are you to judge others' actions? She only accelerated the process, or do you really think they would've lived for the eternity?
>>Sadistic
What's wrong with this? Does it makes you feel threatened?
>>Insane Edgy Cunt
Better an "insane edgy cunt" as companion than a "sane bland faggot", like yourself
>>Psychotic
Everybody is psychotic to some degree
>>Sociopath bitch
What are you doing here? Don't you have a bunch of friends on Facebook?
>>Manipulater cunt
What's a manipulater?
>>Slut
Your mum agrees
>>"Ultimate perfect waifu"
Every girl is the "ultimate perfect waifu" for her husbando
>>Annoying beta autistic fanbase
Annoying haters faggots

origami is a shit too
kurumi shitter triggered

Yes

would rather fuck a sane slut/high sex drive nympho normal girl then a nutty bitch for the chance of getting world class pussy.

This is not a DAL thread user, just ignore them.

How yandere we talking about here?

You don't get to pick the degrees.

A part of me wants to die sometimes so this is kinda like a 2x1 deal for me

Anyone who wants a yandere girlfriend obviously never had a girl with something off about them stalking them.

You'll think it's cute until she gets your friends/family involved.

This. Only virgins want yandere girlfriends.

>3d
No one cares.

Good, at least they belong here.

Underrated post

you know what they say about crazy pussy, user?
it's crazy

>not would you date a clock?
You fucked up.

>3DPD
I hate yandere, but you are a faggot.

My man. 10/10 taste

If she hasn't conquered all that is and shall ever be then not enough.

I'd try it.

But I have no friends or family
I got nothing to lose

And how is that bad? There's nothing better to get drained out every night as if she was a succubus. This thread is filled with doormat faggots.

I'm not sure Sawyer's yandere but hell yeah I'd date her if that were an option.

As long as this is the kind of yandere I get.

I'm too introverted to put up with clingy people that want to hang out all the time. back off and gimme a day or two to recharge

As long as she’s think and got nice tiddies, absolutely.

Who's worse, clockfags or Gasaifags?

You

Is there a word for girls who are possessive without the crazy? Because that's what I want.

She's probably just a callous sadist at most, not caring about strangers if it benefits her, "They're not my friends, why do I care?"
Probably not a possessive yandere type, not to the meme degree anyway, I imagine you'd have cross some pretty fair boundaries first.

I think if you befriended her she could be pretty nice. Also she's mine.

#REKT

She's yangire. The kind of girl that's dangerous when a weapon's in her hands.

I would but then again she would never go batshit crazy cause I love her and we be happy forever in our home

Watched a friend in high school deal with this. She was creepily obsessed with him, like to the point where she would sneak into his house at night while he was sleeping, just to loom over him. Guy looked like shit the next day. Breaking point was when she crawled into his bed naked after a party night when he was about to fall asleep and said something about wanting a baby, at which point he noped out of bed and slept on the floor. Found him that way next morning.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, kids.

>Posts facebook meme of a girl that isn't yandere
>Asks about yandere gfs
>Nice_Filename.mid
Time for you to go back to where you came from, redditer

As long as she lets me fap to hentai and watch anime, sure.

>Don't stick your dick in crazy, kids.
I'm still gonna risk it.

>Don't stick your dick in crazy, kids.
This is 2D we're talking, not 3D. If you don't stick your dick in crazy, crazy is going to stick something in you.

There's a lot of room for variance in a "yandere" so it depends on the specifics of the girl in question.

It sickens me how many people don't understand that 2d is not equal to 3d. There are different types of yanderes. Some good and some bad. But in anime, the best yanderes are pretty damn good. In 3d there is no such thing as a good yandere, obviously, because real love is different from the ideal found in anime.

In before someone says it's "yandere" not "yanderes". We're talking in English, here. Of course I'm going to anglicize foreign words so that they fit the grammatical norms of the language I am speaking.

Yui is shit

Shit

Too relateable

>Autisticly replying to pasta

Yes if you loyal it would be heaven

As long no gods are involved she is A OK

I feel that way too sometimes then i remember my hand is a 5 and i shouldn't stoop lower than that

I just want to feel wanted and loved.

No, but I would like to know what it's like to have someone who is devoted to you.

>No arguments
>No proofs
>No a real explanation
Yui is better than your kurumi shit
hater faggot

Pick your poison
Translation here:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2426144

honestly, i'll take anything at this point

This is not how yandere behaves. Fuck off to whatever shithole you came from.

What's this from? Some Kamachi anthology?

Number 6, even though it'd be pretty troublesome.

And that's why you'll never have a gf.

What do I do Sup Forums? I'm addicted to yandere materials, but I already read all the yandere manga/watched all the anime. I've been reduced to asmrs, and I already finished all the good ones in both English and Japanese.

House opinion: It was his fucking fault. It's not about beinga yandere, it's about him being so lazy and impotent he drove someone into desperation.

There's a pretty prominent yandere in PKD's Ubik. She has reality warping powers.

There's another yandere in PKD's Maze of Death but she doesn't get much yandere time.

That isn't half the funny stuff that PKD writes, he has a really scary reality warper in one of his other books randomly turn himself into a loli and scare the shit out of another character.

>Who are you to judge others' actions? She only accelerated the process, or do you really think they would've lived for the eternity?
just off yourself already

I read it 15 years ago and and don't remember her. Though I remember the domme from Flow my tears.

Conley's like a major character, although if you've already read it maybe you'll need to find something else. I read like 100 books a year and have only found those two yanderes.

Rule of thumb, never stick your dick in crazy.
In this case you'll end up dead

Same problem with books as with anime, esp if it's scifi or fantasy. Unless the author is going for shock value or social/psych commentary, or has a specific type, it's hard to find one.
Consider Phlebas has a male yandere, Bora Horza. He's sort of like a mix of Gendo and Kaji with obsessive tendencies.

I knew a guy who had his stalker ex-gf violate her restraining order and smashed up his car, so he sued her and got a nicer car.

Kuudere is best dere

He should have dragged her out of the car and given her a french kiss instead.

It's okay if she's 2D

RIP user. I like them too.

If she has a small chest and big eyes does she count as 2.5D?

Stop please

depends on the yandere

theres more to whether you want to date a person than if they will kill you for cheating

some yandere are great, some are shit

Why is there always so much blogposting in these threads? If you wanna blogpost go back to

You entered a thread titled: Be honest Sup Forums, would you want a yandere gf?. I'm not sure what exactly you expected when this board is filled to the brim with sad, lonely men.

too real

Awww hell naw.

The very fact we see sincere, boundless love as nothing but mental illness proves a couple of things about the place we live in.

If sincere, boundless love means she wants to kill your best friend because you went out with him last Friday I'm more than happy being a lonely loser.

Who is this? reverse search doesn't say

Ummm... 8? How's about that?

>this
YEA MY MAN