:Chapter 083

Where is the thread? Where is the stepping stone meme? Where is the talk of the only time Genos doesn't job?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/onepunch_man/083/4685/1
youtube.com/watch?v=h4PMl7d_mu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can he ever recover?

Probably not.
WDM is one of the most broken motherfuckers on the planet.
Not even monster Garou can handle him.

mangastream.com/r/onepunch_man/083/4685/1

I like the changes they're making from the webcomic, staying true to the story but keeping us on our toes a little

The monsters that showed up were fodder that couldn't even stale Genos. What kind of monsters are going to show up in order to stale Bang, Bomb and Genos to make Garou's escape?

BLACK SPERM BABY

centipede and maybe 2 other demon rank or higher monsters

Blast.

>already learned his moves well enough to use them against an S-class hero, after just one fight and with no training, and while damaged and exhausted
Face it, WDM is strong but he would get stomped by ascended Garou.

>implying we saw all that WDM had to offer
Not that it matters, I'm just happy that ONE gave him more screen time. Hopefully there is more of him in the future whenever the webcomic resumes.

I heard that mosquito girl is still alive. Is this true?

iirc Murata has done art of her with cybernetic limbs, but not in any story context, and nothing from ONE suggests she's alive.

Man it's good to see a chapter with no random jobbers fighting Garou for once

I like the hype they're building for the Saitama/Garou showdown.

And the Genos growth is really nice.

Wonder if he'll still just end up jobbing in the raid.

The steam water monster.

Also, Murata is just fantastic.

Oh eventually, but hopefully it'll be less of the "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG *boss monster pokes him and all his arms and legs fall off*" style that's Genos' usual thing - maybe taking a blow aimed at someone else to protect them or something.

Wow that shit was good.

Genos destroyed that fag

I love those bang vs garou stance change panels.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4PMl7d_mu8

I want to _______ watermark Garou!

>new chapter but dead thread
What killed the hype?

You missed the earlier thread?

also i am pretty sure i saw this action scene from somewhere before. is this a jojo reference?
like even a few of the chapter's speeches strike resounding resemblance to jojo's, ie. "i will do xxx, to yyy that is"

I swear his pants keep sliding down an inch with each chapter.

thread just full of garoufags and dumbfucks arguing?

There were two of them at least

>those anons who complained women get sexualized in OPM
>when men get sexualized just as much

Don't know if there's another one but this is all that came to mind from JoJo. Don't really know any villains that would attack like that besides Valentine. Only scarce similarities.

kek

Garou is legitimately hot as fuck though.
no homo

>Poisoned and bloody
>tfw also shot in the leg
>still has poison in his body
>whole stand off has probably only been a few minutes
Just what is Garou? Is he even human?

maybe this

Nooice

>pants are so low you can almost see his dick
okay, this has to be on purpose. is this meant to be fanservice for the ladies?

girls don't read manga

It's a good thing Garou never ran into Sweet Mask

I've seen plenty of girls with a shounen male as their husbando

Just a human playing "monster".

Gary a shit

For gay machos.

They'll definitely need to send over a Dragon level considering Gouletsu just recently got killed. Phoenix Man and Royal Ripper may show up as well as support? Mud Jellyfish and Rhino Wrestler too, possibly.

> nothing from ONE

her body after being slapped was consistently still in one piece in every versions.

garou is really good at imitation but he never comes close to the masters of those techniques. Look at the difference between his and bang's water style fist for instance. He gets completely fucking obliterated by a bang who is holding back on his kouhai.

Fucking amazing art. Murata is the best

Even Saitama knows how much of a jobber Genos is.

>irc Murata has done art of her with cybernetic limbs, but not in any story context
Well Genos took her legs in the battle. As for arms, she had no functional hands or fingers to begin with. She just had literal scythes for hands, which would not be very useful in a civilian context. If you want her to work as a waitress, she needed hands.

So this is why they call him BANG.

You said it yourself, the monsters in this chapter were complete fodder that does not represent MA's true level at all.

One dragon and a couple of demons will be more than enough to fuck up Genos and distract Bang and Bomb.

There are 3 ongoing thread of opm.

Why do people think Bang saved Garou from Genos' blast? Genos can't even hit Garou with his blast even with Garou having less time to dodge when he's tied on a tree.

>3 ongoing(dead) thread of OPM
ftfy

I only see two.

Yeah, two dead threads made by thirsty Garoufags.

Because some people are retarded.

Garou is going to retaliate against Bang and Bomb too, who are many times more powerful than fucking Jobnos.

Did you think that maybe water stream rock is really a hard technique that needs yrs and yrs to learn fully even being a genius? Who says bang isn't more genius than garou?

The story's getting a bit close to where ONE is at (granted we still have one villain to go through) wonder what Murata will do if there's a point where he'll be all caught up with ONE.

>Just what is Garou?

All threads are dead because there isn't that user that usually edits the ultimateking's translation into the manga speech bubble.

>wonder what Murata will do if there's a point where he'll be all caught up with ONE.
Murata won't do anything special, It'll be the usual thing. ONE writes and draws the drafts and panels, Murata redraws it, except we won't know what will happen next.
Not that we have to thing about it since it'll be years before manga cathces up to the webcomic.

Japs are sexial deviants and often fags.

I think it's pretty obvious with a lot of mangaka. OPM couldn't be more obvious. Or Kishimoto.

PERFECT MALE FORM

If Murata actually catches up with ONE eight to fifteen years from now, I think only the redraw will be continued.

> The story's getting a bit close to where ONE is at
> where he'll be all caught up with ONE.

So much retardation in one sentence.

Some user created this gif.
Anyone have the other gif?

The assistants did a great job with the background.

It's already been posted itt

Thanks

It's either this or just trees

I wonder what the next chapter cover is going to be. Something like kid Garou and adult Garou would be perfect. Or Garou and Bang.

Watchdog man is based.

>just trees

Well, what are they supposed to draw besides that?

We were here almost 4 years ago in the webcomic user.

Garou is supposed to be a Bang with an even higher ceiling and retardedly fast growth speed, so he's already guaranteed to be above this guy. Soon he'll "learn" how to slaughter monsters too and the rest is history.

>Implying a seriously dehydrated, exhausted, and FUCKING POISONED AND MANGLY HANDS Garou is anywhere near what he could perform if he was fresh like Bang and not coming off several spars with S-class, defeating 8 A-class heroes at once, and hunting dozens more that same day

Did you even consider the context for the briefest moment? This fight isn't happening in a perfect vacuum.

>build Garou up for 100+ chapters
>he's going to get beaten by Saitama punching him really hard
WHOA

He tanks several blows. He puts up more of a fight than Boros. Granted, Saitama holds back more than normal but c'mon, you know how this manga goes. The interesting parts are going to be the updated speech to Garou, Sweet Mask powers, Golden Sperm fights, Homeless Emperor and his power source... prolly a few more. Garou fight will be good but maybe not the highlight of the arc, just given how crazy the webcomic was and how much crazier the redraw is shaping up to be. Get hype.

>watermarks from both mangapanda and MS
how

Pretty much.

I think it should also be noted that Garou does not even want to use a perfect copy of Bang's technique here. He wants to distance himself from the "annoying old man".

>Garou fight will be good but maybe not the highlight of the arc
Are you high user? It will absolutely be the highlight of the arc.

I prefer Golden Sperm to monster Garou honestly and I'm more interested in figuring out about Homeless Emperor's powers from a hype standpoint, curious on how they illustrate that.

The fight will be good but from a hype standpoint it's just not what I'm most excited for. Not saying it'll be bad, but I'll probably read through it with a dead expression going "cool, cool."

>also i am pretty sure i saw this action scene from somewhere before
Hokuto no Ken maybe

Actually, to put it better, I think Saitama fights are boring. I know what's going to happen it's just how glamorous the journey is. I'm confident most of that fight won't change. More excited for the others because of freedom for change too. Probably better encapsulates why I'm more hype for the other stuff than the last response. It'll be good though, it's going to be a great arc.

I've always considered King's standoff to be the uncontested peak of the arc.

It's the finale, but depending on who you prefer there are plenty of other scenes you could prefer.

>Gatling fight and Bang, Bomb encounter in the manga was just "there"
>they turn it into ansolute KINO in the manga
I can't even begin to fathom what kind of masterpiece shit like pic related will be.
ONE and Murata, the absolute madmen.

>the highlight of the arc
You mean King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon?

I am making sure to read that scene without wearing pants. They might suddenly grow too tight during it and distract me.

When the monsters call each other not to attack because he's layering feint after feint and it's just too dangerous, that's the greatest jokes ever. Of all time. King was almost better in the webcomic, so far anyway, but when they get there oh boy.

To be fair, he clearly put lots of care into the final Garou fight unlike chapter 53.

>A class rank 5
Poor guy, all he ever did was job to Garou.

At least he was shown to be pretty strong. I still have no idea whatever the fuck the magician guy is doing in the top 10. His fight against the tree monsters in the webcomic made him look like a C/B assist fodder.

>curious on how they illustrate that
Simple energy balls?

I don't get how you can prefer Golden Sperm from a purely mechanic standpoint when he just flash steps and punches hard, while Garou does that, his Mr. Counter shenanigans and much more on top. Considering that Garou gets more attention and hype than anyone in the redrawn arc, his fight(s) will definitely be the big highlight, with Tatsumaki taking second place. Garou vs Saitama is already the peak of OPM for the majority of webcomic readers.

And Blue Fire was hardly better. I can't see them anywhere near Stinger's level.

probably random fubuki

Probably a case of HA politics.

I know. ONE seems to give a lot more care to these stuff in the manga that wasn't given proper care in the webcomic, it's fucking amazing.

>I don't get how you can prefer Golden Sperm
Easy. I like Black/Golden Sperm more than Garou.

No dude obviously God and how Homeless Emperor gets his powers. Jesus, reading between the lines won't kill you.

That was a fantastic joke but way too small of a moment to warrant the title of the highlight of an entire arc user. The thing with Saitama and Garou's fight is that it had pretty much everything: well choreographed action, great comedy, character drama.