Requirements for being a magical girl:

Requirements for being a magical girl:

1) Between the ages of 10 and 17
2) At least a little gay.

Also:

3) Girl. No peens or transies. Just Girl.

You don't need to be female?

this

fuckoff, c/u/nt

...There will never be a concept movie...

They were all lies.

When has there ever been a 17 year old magical girl?

Norime discovers Yuri.

I literally want to be homura

You masochist.

How funny is it that the tomboy was the most straight of all of them?

My fave Madoka image.

Just need to be alive, if MGRP is anything to go by. Even retarded animals like tortoises and hamsters can be mahou shoujo.

Joker Shufflin did nothing wrong.

Ikusei keikaku is fucking edgy trash, never post about it again.

10 is too old, I'd say more like 7-17. Sakura and Nanoha are both 9 for example, and I'm pretty sure there's even younger out there.

Off the top of my head, Yuri in Heartcatch Precure. The main girls in Sailor Moon are 16 by the latter part of the series, and the ones outside the main 5 (like Uranus and Neptune) are even older.

Is Tomoe 21-years-old in this gif?

>10 is too old, I'd say more like 7-17. Sakura and Nanoha are both 9 for example, and I'm pretty sure there's even younger out there.

Most mahou shoujo stories explain that job is dangerous for under 10-years-old girls, Nanoha fanchise invented Adult mode for bypass that limitation.

Yeah no sorry, just because a few shows here and there say something like that doesn't make it standard. Many mahou shoujo series don't even have fighting or combat in them.
Even your example doesn't work, as that only occurs after multiple seasons of 3rd graders constantly fighting.

>17
>still a magical girl
I think Pop is about 8 when she starts.
Some are technically only a few weeks old when they start, but that's magical shenanigans.

You know nothing about mahou shoujo.

Mami is still 15. The theme of her transformation there is makeovers.

Yachiyo in the new Madoka gacha game is in college, so she is at least 19.