Manga thread

What are you reading?
Find any hidden gems?
What have you recently finished?
Which series is forever stuck in scanlation hell?

Caught up with berserk today. So fucking good. European-styled fantasy is so good, I wish I remember where I left off in Ubel Blatt; that one was also great.

>tfw want to pick up berserk
>don't know if I'll be alive to see it end with all the hiatuses
It's been on my backlog for years. Think I'll give it a shot soon.

Caught up to Saike Mata Shitemo and Shiori Experience - Jimi na Watashi to Hen na Oji-san.
Both MCs are good and the story is paced accordingly.
>Which series is forever stuck in scanlation hell?
AKB49: Renai Kinshi Jourei
Kono Oto Tomare!
Nihonmatsu Kyoudai to Mokuzou Keikoku no Bouken
I hope a scan group would pick them someday.

>Kono Oto Tomare!
The scanners release by volume. They still need to release the last chapter of volume 15 though.
Volume 16 is due to be released in Japan next month.
It's gonna be a hard wait. This series is damn good.

I'm fapping to this cancelled manga!

I’ve been reading the champion red magazine since they started printing a batman comic. I like dead tube and winvulgar. There’s also a weird comic about girls who have psychic powers or something and donald trump is in it

I was thinking about reading this the covers look cool but it has more than 20 volumes

Started reading this manga about cute witches, it's great but looks like the translator is dead.

Been thinking of picking this up too. I'm tempted to just wait until it ends but
>made in 1999
>it's almost 20 years old
Don't think I'm gonna wait that long

Today's Cerberus. I like my puppy waifus.

>The scanners release by volume
This is good to know. Also, nice trips.

i'm reading komi-san

was expecting a relatively soft romcom from the description provided to me by a random user but it's actually hitori bocchi on meth

ain't even mad desu

Ogino's latest masterpiece.

Is the official translation good?
I might buy it if I find the time to read it.

Reading Project ARMS. Kinda neat, though the Alice references are unpleasantly cliche.

Enen Shiboutai had been way below my radar, but I'm not sure how hidden it is. Delivery is drier and art less radical than the previous Soul Eater, yet it does some interesting paneling and pretty good spreads.

Recently finished Trigun. Had seen the anime more than a decade ago, and finally got the urge to see how the manga went. The anime's original ending dates it heavily, but I think it has merit in comparison to how drawn out the manga became.

Somehow I don't think Gisele Alain or Arte will get any more scans.

Scanlators got a full time job so they're releasing all their projects more slowly, but I'm so thirsty for another chapter of Cradle.

At this point, Gisele Alain's mangaka might be suffering the same fate as Ikoku Meiro no Croisee's.

I marathoned Bambino today. It was okay, but everything after he went to visit America was downhill. Don't know if I'll bother with Secondo, haven't heard good things.

Ubel Blatt is fucking terrible, get some taste.

Dropped pic.

>same fate as Ikoku Meiro no Croisee
Fuck. Time to shelve and check back in a year or three.

Just finished Inugamihime ni Kuchizuke and Ran to Haiiro no Sekai.
Looking for more manga like these, they were fun

Reiroukan is similar.

The most recent thing I finished was the first volume of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun. Nene a cute.

One day all of Grappler Baki part 1 will be scanlated. One day...

I wish that Blazblue Variable Heart would get picked up by a new scanlator group.

Gisele is actually on hiatus, hence no scans.

fire punch

>pick up manga
>too much text
Every fucking time.
Last good thing I read was Mitsuboshi Colors.

>>Which series is forever stuck in scanlation hell?

>Shinkaigyo no Anko-san is being translated at the speed of molasses
>Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san was finally picked up after three years of nothing and then dropped a few days ago
What the fuck does a guy have to do to read a manga about mermaids?

It is, yeah. They're up to vol. 5.

Medaka Box. Much better than the anime, but the anime gave me some good faps, so there's that. That said, holy shit, they picked the wrong part to focus on for the first season.

Love Lab is, well, lovely. Still got a long way to go before being caught up with all the chapters. I wonder how far along the Sup Forums team got into translating it, I'm probably further behind than I realize.

Reading Astro Boy. Pluto arc (which was the best so far) made me appreciate Urasawa's version to the story even more. Other than that it's a really nice manga, Astro is a cutie and the stories themselves are really nice.
Also been reading Ranma which is fantastic of course.

>What are you reading?
One billion releasing manga. Not worth it to name it all. Mostly shounenshit though
>Find any hidden gems?
No, sadly. I mean it's probably hidden gems for facebook normies, but not for Sup Forums
>What have you recently finished?
Kuro a.k.a Cthulhu cat, and Dungeon Meshi
>Which series is forever stuck in scanlation hell?
Immortal Hounds. I know it got an official english release but I'm in the third world so it doesn't gets delivered here, and raws never ever
Also motherfucking Kengan Asura, we're 150 chapters behind

I decided to read through Ranma again recently, and only now am I really paying attention to the forwards from the scanlators at the beginning of every volume, and they're really interesting. Learning about how the scanlation project came about and how many people helped and who did what when is super cool.

Reread this recently. The story and Saki-sama just keep getting better everytime I read it

Darwin's Game
The legendary Moonlight sculpture
The gamer
Noblesse
Onepunch man
World trigger
One piece

To name a few

Started up Ran myself last monday, must say, I'm having fun so far, it feels really innocent

Text is an issue?

How do you guys read your manga? physical or on PC/tablets?

I have only read on PC so far but it is really comfy, bought some Japanese manga to practice reading with from Amazon I hope it is more comfy.

Not reading anything, just waiting for stuff.
OPM filler arc to end and ONE to stop fucking about with MP100
Chi no wadachi /ss/ action
Dungeon meshi with cute insane elves being bullied
Tsugumomo tournament arc to come to its climax
Youjo senki to retell the anime is a homoerotic fashion.
>Berserk next chapter coming to your homes this winter™
>Made in Abyss next chapter coming to your homes this winter™
>Gatsu no lion next chapter coming to your homes next years winter™

Centaur no Nayami is a hidden gem since its anime dropped the ball so hard no one cares about it but I enjoyed it much more than I expected from looking at the tags.

Monthly mangas are clearly superior art&story wise but the wait is long.

The OPM filler is over.

Too much is. If every other panel is an exposition I'd rather read a book than go through that shit.

Started reading devilman
It's a wild ride

Thanks user, I'll check it out

im always sad that almost no one reads saike, pretty good series
minmin a best

>normies
Fuck off, cancer.