This manslut deserves his suffering

This manslut deserves his suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcuni-music.com/namfes/
mediafire.com/file/sglbmv05xlwzx5u/Idol Accel 15.zip
bato.to/reader#036aba14679e3a04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's victim blaming user

How is he a victim when half of academy city wants to ride his dick?

Don't a bunch of people want to kill him?

Yes. But there are a bunch of girls who want his dick inside them. So it evens outs

PV when?

Everything bad in AC is designed to create an environment where Touma's cock looks real tasty. It's similar to Kotomine's rejoice scene, if Kotomine had created the HGW just to give Shirou a place to play hero

Kotomine was glad Shirou had a place to play hero, but only because the possibility of it working out badly was entertaining to him. But he certainly didn't orchestrate the Holy Grail War just for Shirou, unlike Aleister planned out the Dark Side of AC for Touma.

>inb4 a surprise follow up to FS/N happens and it us revealed that Kotomine DID somehow create the Grail for Shirou

> if
Well it probably wasn't him

Even Aleister became loli just to ride Toumans dick

"Nothing interesting ever happens around here, what can we do to make this country more exciting?" is basically the story of all otaku media. The Japanese don't know how good they have it, by their standards nothing interesting has ever happened in any other country in all of history

>nbcuni-music.com/namfes/
>she's not there
I know it was unlikely that she would ever be there, but it still feels sad.

Japan is so naturally interesting it took my being generally interested in a country virginity and made me interested in countries in general

Why do people want a season 3? The anime adaptions were terrible

THREE DAYS until his understander comes, unless it was all a ruse.

Been looking for this picture for years. Thanks, user.

Idol Accel chapter 15
mediafire.com/file/sglbmv05xlwzx5u/Idol Accel 15.zip
bato.to/reader#036aba14679e3a04

>Kill over 6 billion people for muh give my shitty world back and hook Aleister's bait namw Will-tan
Yep, He deserves it.

Is this new way to make raildex general huh?

Didn't he get tortured for like a million years at one point only to leave completely unscratched while also turning the torturer into just another girl for his harem? I remember reading about that.

dumping in another bread

Even those the Happy World would of bet destroy as soon as Touma lost because Othiuns didn't care because it wasn't her world or had anyone in it to understand her.

Billions of years. And yes.

It's called "in order to understand this one random girl I'll undergo billions of years of suffering until I get it".

Also the moment that Touma stop being human but I still like his character the best in Index

Othinus really should have died. Maybe she'll do something soon that will make her survival worth it

Well they are fighting an insane Evil Demon.
Some people think that Othinus will sacrifice herself to turn Index into a Magic God because for some reason the only way one become a Magic God is something must be sacrifice.

>Othinus really should have died
B-but muh reedempshun

I don't get why Kamachi didn't use a smaller number like 1,000 or 10,000 years if he didn't want Touma's personality to change much after the whole thing. It'd have around the same impact of a billion years without being too ridiculous to be believable.
Unless he's a robot or something, there's no way that someone could go through a billion years of suffering without being extremely fucked up and losing all traces of their humanity by the end of it.

New Thread here.

Kamachi's retarded math is a sacred tradition.

This is the same guy who thought Accel stopping the entire rotation of the world for a few minutes and then throwing the energy he collected from that at a building would be no big deal.

I'm still surprised that didn't tear AC city in half, the real science physics are so off in this series from time to time but it's so hype that I don't even care.

>Find the correct name and model strange
>Things, beat it, so that talent
>Eliminate the effects of falling angels
>The remaining correct bully: 3/3
What did it need me to do?

its okay Othinus is kind

He didn't stop the entire rotation of the world, he slowed it down by an amount that would cause it to take 5 more minutes than usual to fully rotate that day. Just to clarify.

Not like he wanted it... :P

Keep punching faggots, one of them has a shitton more health compared to the others. Kill it, then go back to punching faggots until you find another one. As a rule, world events just require you to kill shit.