Kancolle dethroned by TM on comiket

sgcafe.com/2017/11/kantai-collection-dethroned-type-moon-comikets-new-top-doujin/

>1. TYPE-MOON
>2. Kantai Collection
>3. The iDOLM@STER
>4. Touhou Project
>5. Touken Ranbu
>6. Yuri!! on Ice

How can we stop the fate menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sony-earnings-q2-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Touhou needs to die. This meme is too old.

kancolle is reclining

I'm more interested in how many of those circles are dropping out of Kancolle for Azur Lane.

HSiFS and AoCF are going to be on Steam shortly and Reitaisai is still strong. It cannot be stopped.

None.

But HF movie has barely crossed 1 billion yen.

The funny thing both are not even good, both are just shitty mobile p2w games.

Reminder that this does not take into account any dedicated conventions for specific franchises.

KanColle is a browser game and you have to be retarded or a Saudi prince to try to P2W your way through it.

>Azur Lane

Why couldn't idolmaster be this popular when the real show was airing.

CG is such garbage

Which are you looking forward to?

Those Azur Lane even have the staying power? Feels like it could implode on itself in any given moment. Also vampire is the only good girl.

>suggesting

A shit.

You underestimate how desperate Japanese are, they play bad games. Fate and Kancolle has never gotten a single good anime series.

I really don't understand why these franchises remain money cows, yet there is anime franchises that deserve a season 2 and can't break even.

Azur Lane would need to add nearly as many characters as KanColle has; franchises like these need as many waifu / fapbait characters as possible to succeed. Based on the variety of them on Pixiv, Azur Lane isn't anywhere close.

>you were born just in time to live in the era of kusoge

>4. Touhou Project
Sad.

And I don't think you understand how stupidly hard it is to p2w your way through KanColle. One of the main things you need in it to clear the seasonal events is resources, which you gather through expeditions in the off months in preparation. The easiest to obtain resource, fuel, is also the cheapest to buy off the cash shop but to get the minimum of 100k fuel you'd want to have if you're challenging hard mode (medium and easy you can do with just 30-50k depending on total maps) from the cash shop you'd be dropping 30000 yen just for that, not even counting the ammo, steel, bauxite, and instant repairs. Even RTAfags trying to force their way through don't do this often if at all, and instead go for repair goddesses which are expensive too at 500yen per and it's for a ship and not the whole 12 ship combined fleet. Unlike a mobage, KC as a browser game relies on time investment rather than short burst of game play per day like the mobages do. Oh and keep in mind I never question your assessment that it's shit.

Who knows. A good number of doujin artists and popular artists in general have been posting AL stuff since it spiked in popularity.

>comparing a game the nips have known about for a whole month and a half to one that's been out for over four years

user, you're fucking retarded.

The success of this fucking terrible mobage cancer is so disheartening.

The age of mobageshit is here. Time to kill myself.

A lot of otaku are getting quite old, and we know that old men are heavily gonna favor type moon.

Even so, it doesn't deserve to be a top ranking worthy of otaku attention. Its like what Miyazaki and Anno predicted, the death of the anime industry.

Ohohohoho.

What tool is that?

Google trends.

There is literally nothing wrong with Touhou

what is the point of all the keyword tool services if everyone can just use google trends?

You're just going to have to accept that you have shit taste. You'll also have to accept that changing the subject to anime doesn't make much sense in a thread about manga where you two are discussing video games. Those are three different industries.

Touhou is being sold on Steam. ZUN will become stronger.

Not really. It's in Japanese only and the nips already have the game. The entire thing is just waste of time, really.

Is it still mostly fujoshit? Because Fate was.

>not liking shitty scam games is having shit taste
Projecting aren't we?

Honest thoughts on Type Moon?

To project I'd have to have shit taste, but it just so happens that I have good taste.

Akiha is perfect

You feel guilty for spending time playing shallow pay 2 waifu games, so you accuse others of shit taste? Its fine if you don't want to admit it, but its clear to me you are projecting.

I liked their old stuff for what it was, fun escapism. The new era of mobage cancer written by retards with a million new girls is just sad.

stuff post fate/zero is worthless. Everything from before that is god tiert

>top three are massive franchises with tons of money behind them
>fourth is literally a game made by one dude in his free time

there is no conceivable situation where touhou's popularity will die off, its self sustaining

>mahoyo
>ccc

Great. Now Nasu is never ever going to do anything else than fateshit.

FGOfags aren't old

you mean post Fate/Stay Night. Everything after FSN was just shit.

>F/HA
>shit

What would the amount of time spent playing games instead of doing something else like watching backlogged anime have to do with taste? I'm accusing you of having shit taste because you dislike these two franchises.

I'll give them 5 years then everything will become boring for nips. So, 2020 is the day you will see FGO dead.

>F/HA
>good

The king is dead. Long live the king. Just wait for a new waifubait to dethrone GO.

Is prisma considered TM?

Capeshit of anime.

It's already been fucking years, the game just keeps growing. Unless they do something incredibly retarded, it's never going to die.

It won't, not for a while. Touhou reclining is a meme, the doujin turnout from Comiket isn't really representative when the majority of Touhou-dedicated circles attend Reitaisai instead.

To be fair, TM started out as two-to-five man circle.

Wasn't this winter's comiket supposed to happen elsewhere because of the Olympics?

Kancolle is based on a browser game and Fate is based on an eroge with cringe tier dialogue. Anyone with standards would laugh at the fans of these two franchises, and ridicule how low their standards are.

How do you properly compare these two? According to KanColle, AzurLane still has a plenty of room to grow. Maybe if KDKW stops being a bitch and hires some good studios for anime, KC might be back.

I mean the popularity will die out. You don't expect it to be popular forever, right?

>TFW touhous gonna end up on steam and all the westfags are gonna buy it translated or not
>TFW idolshit and kancolle will finally go to the dumpster where they belong.

Yes.

Here with FGO

The only thing of worth Fate, Kancolle and Idolmaster ever produced is the doujins and fan art..

They'll just keep making new games. There's already enough momentum to let them milk nostalgiafags until the original batch of fatefags die of old age.

They milked same old for too long.

Does this mean a lot more of Grand Order doujins to come? My dick my not survive

This surge has nothing to do with the low tier HF movie, user

Its got absolutely everything to do with FGO

Does Sony even need playstation at this point?

>UBW and F/Z
>not good
I love this meme

Its been my favourite series since 2007 when I started browsing here.

I dont know what it is. It has a pull to it that I cant explain.

>take the most conservatively dressed female in the game
>create this lewd/10 costume for her

TM knows what its doing.

It was a given when they bombed with Mahoyo. Why put in effort when they can just milk Fate? I'm still not convinced we will get a Tsukihime re-release anytime soon.

Mahoyo bombing wasnt because it was somehow ignored b a fanbase when it was a quality product.

Mahoyo was just bland and boring. Plus it was slightly resented by not having H-content. Nasu might think he is too important now to write H-content but the fanbase doesnt agree.

And before the
>Nasu
>H-Scene
memes come flowing in, just remember that his scenes are not nearly as weird when read in Japanese. The translations of them made them comedic.

What's FGO's performance outside of Japan? That should answer your question.
I don't actually know the answer, but the point stands.

Just you wait till girls frontline JP comes out and beat both KC and azur lane

What was it like experiencing it for the first time

>cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sony-earnings-q2-2017.html
>Sony profits rise 346% thanks to strong performance from PlayStation gaming unit
>Sony reported fiscal second-quarter earnings and revenue that beat forecasts thanks to a strong performance from its PlayStation gaming business, and said it expects its best profit since 1998
In short, yes.

Its gaining quite a bit of traction. Drake and Tamamo's rateups really pulled in the money.

What were the Tsukihime days like?

What about more Fate games for PS4?

Oh don't get me wrong, Mahoyo was awful. But I think deep down it affected Nasu in someway. I think he is too arrogant these days and when Mahoyo bombed, it knocked him down a peg or two.

In truth, it was quite a seminal moment in my life. I'd just started University so everything around that time is quite vivid in my memory. Guess I associate it with a really good period in life. I guess I just loved the tone and atmosphere of it, especially the Fate route.

I know the Fate route catches a lot of shit, and deservedly so but that route had a mystery and dangerous, sinister undercurrent to it that the other routes didnt have.

Kancolle and Idolmaster have better girls, I want them to be forever.

>Beating out PS2 profits
That sounds crazy. Can we have some more risks then, please? Maybe a Vita successor? Yeah, that's never going to happen.

Im sure they could create a really high quality product for a Fate PS4 game but havnt done so yet.

I just bought Fate/Extella and I really am enjoying it but I can see it being far too niche for any kind of major sales

>3. The iDOLM@STER
Nice

>Idolmaster somehow still super strong
>barely has any Sachiko stuff in the end
>the few things it has almost never get uploaded

Who /cute suffering/ here

I think it definately affected him. I dont think he is arrogant though. He is beyond humble and has a massive inferiority complex and shyness around his work. And he takes criticism far too hard.

Without Takeuchi there to spur him on, I doubt anything beyond the original KnK webnovels would have been made.

>He is beyond humble and has a massive inferiority complex and shyness around his work. And he takes criticism far too hard.

Why?

Thats just how he has always been. You should see interviews he has when he is with someone he obviously likes/respects. His defference to them is nearly painful.

One particular interview with Urobuchi suggesting some utter bullshit intrepretation of a character end with Nasu bending over backwards to agree with him.

Ultimately, Nasu is just a massive nerd who never envisaged this kind of success. Takeuchi knew that Nasu's imagination and storeytelling had great potential and needed forcing out of him.

Truely Takeuchi is the hero that TM needed and deserved

Objectively, there isn't much point in making a Vita successor. Even Nintendo has realized that dedicated handhelds are dead and buried and nothing is going to change that.

That's miserable. I've tried getting used to playing on smartphone, but it's just not the same. Touchscreen controls are still shit for a lot of things and it's going to be a while before the hardware gets up to standard.

Cute girls but otherwise complete and utter garbage.

When is Fate/stay night coming to PS4?

Don't rape the maids, this chair, and there is no Tsukihime anime.

Arcade Bumstead, the heroine of Porkslope Turkeyhandle

At this point they'll probably want to do yet another rehaul of the game like with Realta Nua.
Inb4 a complete remake that takes precedence over Tsukihime.

>"barely"
Your tears of denial are delicious.

bump