Even the so-called "conservative californians" AKA "true californians" are fucking trash...

even the so-called "conservative californians" AKA "true californians" are fucking trash. there is no one from the state worth saving. the rest of the country laughs at your wildfires, earthquakes, and misfortunes. don't try to exculpate yourself because "I live in the north though and voted Trump." Fuck you. You're still california trash and deserve to die.

Attached: 1520745510831.jpg (365x367, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB5Lttr53Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay edgelord

nice b8 m8 kys fag

can your little babby californian egos not handle how fucking loathed you are by the rest of your countrymen?

KEK, and let me guess, you're a "Le Based Texan", even though you're becoming more and more of a browned democratic shithole as each second ticks? Go suck a nigger cock, fucktoy. Fuck you and fucked your "based" spics and el goblinos, you total hypocrite.

OP is hella fegit and obviously has never been to the good areas of our great state.

Yes, a lot of shit skins and too many people but Cal is easily top 2 in the beauty of the nature around us. Alaska during the summer time beats it.
Pic related is legit 25 min drive up a mt from me

Attached: 29601025.jpg (1024x766, 269K)

California is a case of White Boy being too greedy, and fetching slave workers from Mexico.

Now California will become Mexican.

Attached: 1506348505098.png (768x780, 672K)

>spics, goblinos

you literally described yourself, faggot

I'm on the East coast. Far, far away from you faggots.

It's so funny watching the fragile californian ego shatter as it realizes how everyone hates him. HAHAHAHA

Urban California is Mexican already. All of the white people are flocking to the more livable suburbs. You'll find that overwhelmingly white areas of Cali are much less repulsive, even in the Southern region.

California is a beautiful and bountiful peice of land with a good 25-30% decent people. Instead of helping us take our state back you just laugh at our misfortune while you slowly lose the most prosperous land you have to Mexico.

>hella

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1509995270283.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

In other words, just leave CA alone ffs.

Actual happening guys alefantis is getting protested for six months m.

Attached: D1E114F8-152A-41C7-9D18-D3BD22CC639E.jpg (480x360, 56K)

Imagine having this much autism.

>muh natural beauty

enjoy global warming, fags. God's punishment

>Global warming
But America is freezing over.

Fuck you. That's why. No one gives a fuck about any of you.

>East Coast
>not infested with niggers, Jews, and foreigners

>global warming

Imagine unironically using the word "hella" and still taking yourself seriously.

Hella autism. And hella is a great adjective. I started saying hecka when I was at least 7.

way whiter (and nicer & cultured, too) than your neck of the woods, la creatura de las californitos

Attached: 1.jpg (648x629, 137K)

Cool, that’s fine, I’ll leave my state and it won’t mean anything to me and we’ll let literally one of the most productive places per square mile to go to Mexico. That will show them.

Or maybe he was being ironic, knowing it would trigger you something fierce? And don't you know that being partisan is for pathetic losers? Oh wait, you foot the bill with that title just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=qB5Lttr53Vk

>hecka at 7

and you creaturas/goblinos/ogres wonder why people hate you

Attached: 1521170642758.jpg (768x512, 38K)

I'm a leftist Californian.
I consider myself Californian first, a leftist second, a Christian third, white fourth, and an American fifth.
Sup Forums has made me hate other states.

No one in New England or even New York is as autistic and triggered as you are, and I can speak from firsthand experience. Clearly you're from some trashy shithole.

What if I'm from Arizona, can I get a pass?

dont worry other states are basically irrelevant

There are more republicans living in California than pretty much every flyover state. Fuck off

the only ones being triggered are the hella faghots replying to this shit lmao

Republicans are traitors to the state of California.

Man, the USA has turned to shit enough that I am leaving when I retire.

Hella is part of a Northern California, Central and Southern Oregon dialect and literary has nothing to do with Mexicans. You don’t even understand enough about or state to make fun of us properly

TLDR: ur hella dumb

We need more hate threads. Mutt memes, bong hate, Germany hate, slav hate. No wonder the jude is winning. Who or where don't you hate?

Good. Republicans will one day take back what was once theirs pre-Reagan.

the only shitholes in North America are Mexico and California. so, clearly....CLEARLY.....SO CLEARLY it's you who from a shithole

mfw a flyover state was mad

Attached: California.gif (648x412, 13K)

Go fuck off you make us good Californians look like assholes and the people you are electing are destroying anything valuable about this place

>clearly....CLEARLY.....SO CLEARLY
Yep. Autism.

the other 49 states are pretty cool.

I'm Californian AMA, also fuck you faggot, we live in the same country, like it or not, we have to cooperate to eliminate the kikes

The only thing Republicans will take is a long nap in the dirt when they die of old age in the next 10 years.

>good californian

you didn't read OP, did you? too many dabs? too much cocaine? why can't you fucking understand THERE ARE NO GOOD CALIFORNIANS

CLEARLY

>us good Californians
Go suck flyover cock somewhere else. They assblasted at us and you're willing to bend over so they think you're not like the rest of us. Fuck off from the state. Go live in a corn field.

Holy fucking shit, """clearly""" mommy forgot to give you your tendies today and you're triggered. There is no discussing anything with you. I'm out.

I will never cooperate with a californian. I would literally live in a Judaist Theocratic Dictatorship before ever helping a californian with anything. fuck you faggot

What state do you live in?

CLEARLY you're triggered
CLEAR

LY

Yeah the kids are taking over, gramps. Now that's what I call anarchy!
It's roller coaster ride from here on in oldies, and we're not stopping at squaresville so you might want to just die now and save yourselves the bother (snort).

Attached: IMG_2930.png (500x400, 294K)

That is just categorically false, and you are giving up on a very important and valuable piece of the nation if you want to just let it slip to Mexico. It’s your choice, there’s nothing us “not good” good Californians can do, and most of us will leave.

one that's better than california (there's 49 of those, so CLEARLY that doesn't help....but I'll never help a californian, fuck you)

Flyovers are less than human.
The thought of them being killed in hurricanes warms my heart.

This has turned into a shit show, I can't keep up. It's bed time after cocoa anyways.

haha, afraid to name your state? You're probably LARPing from Israel faggot

>I'm a good creatu..... californian.....clearly

Attached: download (9).jpg (242x208, 3K)

I wouldn't humor him. He just seems like an autistic salt-right mouthbreather off his crazy meds.
What about Texans? I'm not even liberal but they're the worst.

he probably lives in california and just wanted to stir up some shit

Fuck this thread I’m out

To the leftist Californian: I hope you die in a wild fire by our horribly unmanaged forests by your government

To the rest of you that offer no help to good Californians: You are losing an extremely important asset, and once Mexico has it, it will be very hard to take it back.

P.s. I’m hella triggered

>don't bother here guys, it doesn't hurt my babby fragile ego
>12 posts by this ID

I don't hate any states in the union, that's not the way to go. Nor do I hate England, Oz, or Germany. The people aren't in control of their government anyway.

>17

Remember that Orville Dam???
What a bunch of faggots!

I'm the OP. Your point?

Yes.
>t. californian

California is gone. Wasted. Lost. And Smelly.
you should have a war with it. Whatever happens you're bound to chalk up your first ever win! Yay...

Attached: IMG_2894.jpg (345x470, 46K)

Literally do not care about the lives of "people" from outside of California.

We won the Revolutionary War?

>da peepul
The people of flyover states are scum.

you sound upset for no logical reason

I probably would have been a loyalist though anyway.

Attached: f4cb214ddb9eff6c46e500bc8a5af164.jpg (960x1122, 359K)

A Californian fucked the bitch he was orbiting

Go back to shoveling snow you retard

How are they so different? My ancestors came from other states before coming to California?

Was not a war.

>Was not a war.

Attached: index.png (211x239, 4K)

Do you think it's the government of the states behind all the butthurt posts about California?
Or all the butthurt ranting?
No, it's the fat inbred corn-munching hick "people."

War of 1812?

I'm not sure. I think it's NSA Juden trying to divide whites. Notice how many mutt memes, or UK hate threads there are.

that's what I was thinking or he sent his baby girl to university here and she got pregnant or something

ITT: salty virgins who never smelt a Cali 10/10

Must suck to live in a fly over state with ugly women lol

Just wanted to stop by and say fuck you to all my fellow comifornians here. Cant wait for big one to burn down all the cities

t. Living in the pure white heart of Orange County

Or he's just jelly

literally BTFO by designated shitting streets

Show your flag then nigga

I’ve found that usually people who think that everyone in California is a leftie or thinks that theres literally gay prides or some shit on every street has never even been there.

Attached: C64FEBFF-944C-47FB-B0B1-ABA05650E818.jpg (490x518, 48K)

CA would be perfect without niggers

1488 Brother

Oh shut up even are poor people are doing better than the middle class of most states.
It's not our fault we control most trade west of the Rockies and literally earn money just being the entity between half the states and their goods.
Oh and we own culture too.

Attached: 22wmnc.jpg (347x447, 23K)

They're mostly in Oakland and sheeitt. Spics all over though.

nah, it's pretty much a shithole everywhere. i live in suburban southern california. it's gone. it belongs to mexico now. and governor moonbeam will happily hand it over.

Tejanos are fucking based. Hispanics on average are natural conservatives

All I heard in high school was "no mames guey"

This is all I needed to see. Nuke california

Funny for California being such a shithole it pulls more gdp than any other state. It’s the coast states that keep America running.

spics can get trained to do the menial labor

You see the shit happening in South Africa? That's what California will be like in less than 20 years.
You'll start seeing farms in the central valley being attacked, and under seige. The state government will pile on regulations, forcing whites off the land. Then finally, confiscation, and redistribution. S A is a test run