This pepper got a belly full rice AND a season 2

>this pepper got a belly full rice AND a season 2
she cant keep getting away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthevoiceactors.com/janice-kawaye/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-03/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-english-dub-stars-robbie-daymond-janice-kawaye/.123582
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the fuck's the trailer

Groovy

I miss those armpits so much. Hopefully the plot in s2 will be better.

Really? I hope we get Biba'd again.

How butthurt will you be when Biba shows up again to ruin the show?

I want to see the princess's armpits

I'm excited, but I don't feel like they really needed a season 2. It was a good ending. I hope they don't go full suffering moomy sacrifice or some shit

>12

I thought the ending was way too abrupt. Plus the world could easily be built upon so I hope we get more human vs human. I just really hope it doesn't go full SnK with only politics

years
old

> I just really hope it doesn't go full SnK with only politics
Exactly. Kabaneri was good because it was light on bullshit politicking and kept the pacing fast. I don't want it to get bogged down by bullshit fantasy science explanations about the Kabaneri or talking about installing power structures or other dumb shit.

Im of a mixed opinion regarding that. On the one hand, yeah they had a good stopping point but I certainly would like to see more of the world. But saying that I do have a general fear of sequels because I know they're going to need to raise the stakes and sooner or later someone who managed to survive the first series is going to get tossed under the bus for drama.

This. I don't actually give a flying fuck about how the zombies got made.

they better have hiroyuki sawano to carry the series again

Yeah I just want more exciting chases, more samurai action and Kurusu to win the Himebowl

Stop stalking me Sup Forums, I just finished this yesterday
While the dialoges were stupid and the story got worse every episode, I really liked the setting and the worldbuilding.
But I hope they don't feel the need to "top" the first season in regards of action, they rather should keep it simple

You know the opposite is going to happen.

Yeah, zombie stories work best (rather they only work) when things are kept small and focused on the characters. Following how our group of survivors make it in the world is far more exciting than a massive global threat. Just leave it as, this is how the world is, it sucks but we can make do and here's how.

Even the stuff with Biba's rebellion was just a means to that end as well

>2017
>having hope

It was good some things were over the top and simply ridiculous but I still watched it to the end.

Biba is a fucking asshole and I want to impregnate mumei

She gets a pass thanks to her delicious looking feet.

>season 2

Aww, Takumi. I thought you where going to be an asshole traitor and you where best bro of all ;_;

KISAAMAAAAAA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?

ROCK ON SHOUJO!

Can they save the show after Biba?

English dub voiced by her:

behindthevoiceactors.com/janice-kawaye/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-03/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-english-dub-stars-robbie-daymond-janice-kawaye/.123582

Were there any fan art of her playing the guitar?

I will be very happy to hear his sexy voice again.

Good troll. I like it.

Not really a troll when it's actually true

>fanart

Is this a Berserk reference?

It would be so hilariously tragic I wouldn't even be mad.
But user that ending was pretty much made to make a season 2 possible. It didn't solve absolutely anything.

this shit's getting a season 2... why?

If the rest of the series was like the first three episodes it would be perfect in my opinion.
There's a bit of politics in the background with Ayame's father, but it doesn't really get any screentime. There's a bit of JET BULLETS SCIENCE with Ikoma dorking with Takumi ;_; And then there was the interactions between Ikoma and his buddies, and some crazy action. I just want more of that. The show doesn't need to add any pretentious crap.
They made something for a cafe, see pic related.

I want more samurai/hime romance

Do a barrel roll? Fuck if I know why.

Anyone here watched the movies?
There's supposed to be some new scenes in the end.

They should just stay on the train this time.

Mumei's tits are cute

I hope we'll get one hot spring episode someday. What would you like to see there?

Mumei's mumeis. Ayame being moe. It airs past midnight, there's no reason to don't show us some boobs.
I was thinking which girl could be boob-shamed in a hot spring, but there aren't any flat girls in kabaneri.

This garbage got a S2?

HOW did this garbage get a second season?
It was a generic borefest past episode 2.

Being a noitaminA series, the episode will remain censored with steam even on BD, beware of that. But at the same time I'd be eager to see naked Mumei showing up unexpectedly in front of Ikoma assuming he's alone in the bath.

Keep crying fags

Episode 7 was decent apart from the ending.

Yeah, make it a long trip somewhere, and have them pull into an infested station for supplies or a repair bay every few episodes.

>I was thinking which girl could be boob-shamed in a hot spring, but there aren't any flat girls in kabaneri.
Mumei has the smallest chest size among the main girls so maybe she could be boob-shamed.

Her boobs size vary a lot through the anime though, sometimes they look big.
I think that when she pulls off her ribbon, her boobs inflate.

>Her boobs size vary a lot through the anime though, sometimes they look big.
Blame the animation quality.

Mumei's boob size was supposed to be medium-sized (Yukina's being slightly larger than her) and while it is a thing in the promo art, it wasn't the case for the anime.

I want to sexually fuck Mumei

I want to fill Mumei's belly and make her a very happy girl.

Will Ikoma actually end up fucking Mumei?
Pseudo-incest is all the rage on Japan now after all

>now

I just want more cute hime.

Minmey a cute.

Would you bath with them?

I want to lick Mumei's glow patch to see what it tastes like.

nah, I doubt we would share any interests to talk about.
I would rather bath with Ikoma and Takumi, and talk about jet bullets.
Probably tastes like licking iron.

>nah, I doubt we would share any interests to talk about.
What about trains?

Hozumi is so cute

It's a DiU reference

best girl

But are we going to see the return of best boy?

I wanna lick her pits

He was the true savior of spicy fortress.

You wouldn't fuck this.

Like the moon crashing down to earth.

It should be a crime to have feet this lewd.

Of course

Who made you the authority?

Why did you not drop this show 5 episodes in like everyone else?

Because fun things are fun

Because I'm not like everyone else

Because you can't tell me what to do!

I don't even like the show, but I like to trigger snkfags with it