How tall are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khutulun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#2s in yonko crews
>Marco
>Katakuri
>Ben Beckman
Can Kaido's #2 top these 3? They're all pretty cool.

Why are they so cute?

Marco is not number 2 anymore and I don't think there is any confirmation regarding Ben.

Looking at their appearances in the manga, I think Cracker is around pre-ts Franky height. Smoothie is as tall as Tamago while she's sitting down. I'd put her as slightly shorter than Kuma.

Left is 6'0 and right is 5'10

Ben is explicitly introduced as the first mate.

Would the "special paramecia" fuck-up be solved if Katakuri couldn't produce mochi from his body but has to turn the ground under his feet with his awakening and then just absorbing it into him, giving it the desired form, i.e. mochi balls or additional or bigger limbs?

Kaido probably gets his name from the Mongol ruler Kaidu, whose daughter was Khutulun was a great warrior and his favorite child.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khutulun

It's possible Kaido's #2 will be based on her.

Young Mom is hot

Doesn't Kaido literally mean "card"? Hence his crew's theme.

There is no fuck up.
His devil fruit gives him the exact same abilities as a Logia but because his substance isn't a natural element it can't be classed as such.
Instead, he's classed as a Special Paramecia, because he's a Paramecia that behaves like a Logia.

They just are

48 yo is hotter imo, I can't even reconciiliate BM with her 28 yo form. She looks like a random slut playing pirate in hostess bar.

dont forget about Burgess who got his ass kicked lick the little bitch he is

My nigga.

who will even fight her

there are no allied females strong enough to fuck with a Yonkou's #2

Smoothie will join

>katakuri! daifuku! oven!
The more I think about it, the more I think they were named after a grocery list.

Who watches this gay shit? They look
Ike tranny sissy boys.

Ivankov will turn everyone into girls so they can fight her.

>'
Burger pls, that's not how you write meters.

I'll show you a tranny sissy boy.

Whitey Bay

Nah Oda's too sexist for that

They not.
Only the fujo posters think like that

>shitting on based Cracker
Shit taste. Not to mention you probably don't even reach his cock with your puny little manlet head.

Don't think he's the #2. For example, WB didn't assign ranks, the fact that Marco was #2 of the crew, and also #1 division commander was pure coincidence. Oda explained this. With BB, Lafitte to me screams #2. He seems the most competent and has been trusted to negotiate the shichibukai position. Burgess has seemed like a showoff from day one.

My girl Bonney

I think Shiryu is the #2. He seems the most scary and competent out of the BB pirates.
Also, he'll probably fight Zoro at the end of the series because they're both swordsman, and Zoro is the Strawhats #2.

If Cracker tried to hug Smoothie he would hug his bare legs with his bare torso. Is this on purpose

They don't look that close tho. Katakuri himself seems to be closer to Perospero than his actual twin brothers.

>Tfw you can't do anything about it because Oda is from Japan

Capone will go full Tank on Oven's ass

Would Oven attack Chiffon though? I hope not.

She's a traitor and Pound's daughter, so yeah

>Smoothie will never wrap her legs around you and squeeze out your juices
Why live?

That's just your headcanon though. We have yet to see how each sibling handle blood traitors. Pudding and a few other siblings obviously had lingering affection for Lola.

When will they learn

>Smoothie will never squeeze out the cum and drink it

>ywn sit in Katakuri's lap
Why live

Cum doesn't taste good though. Makes for a poor beverage.

>Oda
>Women

He deeply regrets creating big mom

Spee D Reader

Reminder that there's no reason why Mr. 3 couldn't have been an asspulled paramecia.

Tumblr artists always have problems with Oda's proportions. Katakuri has freakishly long legs, he looks normal here.

Back to Tumblr fujoshit

Fuck off Speed reader

Wouldn't a wax dude need to be a logia? You would have to pick liquid or solid wax. Solid would make him become unable to split up, would be able to be hit, and contain no inherent advantage. Liquid wax would have to be logia as it shouldn't hold up by itself unless it was logia.

Unlike mochi.

very funny autist

let's give it up for this user, for idk doing whatever he just did

t. Mach Speed reader

this thread is off to a good start

Morons.
Not that it would have mattered either way but man you guys are blind idiots.

>Wouldn't a wax dude need to be a logia?
Isn't a mochi dude supposed to create mochi so he's not a logia?

Cute. I hope we'll see more of them.

>those proportions

>muh realism
Fuck off. One Piece is a series about pirates who can't swim.

Katakuri and his siblings are CUTE

Smoothie's a longleg

>you dont really need to remember these
death flags confirmed

patrician taste

pirates couldnt swim in real life either.
Their inability to swim allowed them to drown quickly in open sea instead of swimming for hours and dying painfully. Oda knows his shit.

citation needed.

What the fuck, I looked this up a bit and it looks like at least the can't swim part is true. Well shit, I had no idea. I always assumed sailors knew how to swim.
This is so not cool.

There is a point where this should have stopped and we passed it long ago

Luffy actually looks pretty big here because you used a pic where his legs are foreshortened so his head and body come off as bigger with short legs. Use a pic where he's standing.

Doffyfags btfo

Better, very nice actually. Kek, as I suspected, she could crush his head like a nut.

She's a big girl.

Katakuri will lose, so Smoothie will have to juice Luffy's Giganto cock with her beautiful giant thighs!

I want to live in this woman's rape dungeon.

I wonder if Smoothie is using a Meitou and what's its name.

That's a very weird pose. Was she trying to fit in the panel or something?

He is from the longleg tribe, right?

Oda just likes legs

What the fuck 28? It's like a completely different person from Big Mom at age 10.

Nah, he's just tall. His body isn't 2/3 legs like Smoothie's. Close, but not quite there.

I would imagine that with legs like hers you have to get used to taking up compact positions, even if they look a bit awkward. Most places aren't going to be designed for people of her height.

>this is the reason Smoothie is afraid of doors

>fanservice? what's that?

I don't know user... I don't know.

Still nowhere near Smoothie.

Luckily for Smoothie her mom is even bigger than her so everything has probably been designed with huge people in mind.

Dude...

do you think that smoothie can also use her thighs to squeeze the juice out of the enemy, considering she's a longleg?

Definitely, I love how comically over sized Wholecake Chateau is to accommodate Big Mom. That being said, if and when Smoothie is forced to go to sea, in order to perform any duties imparted on her by Big Mom, she's likely going to have to deal with a lot more restricted places. Albeit her ship is probably built to accommodate her size somewhat.

>Luffy is a manlet

AHEM

why do the admirals have the nicknames like Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu, and Fujitora anyway?

Is Queen Mama Chanter her personal ship?

I see one piece character designs are still as weird as ever

it's a homie, i assume so

That's 50% legs, not 66%