i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
imgur.com/a/BhLDn
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png
i.imgur.com/Xdr5Qf6.png
imgur.com/a/21W8b
imgur.com/a/E1qww
petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu
orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg
i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
imgur.com/a/JviIR)
imgur.com/tXloPCw)
imgur.com/a/P4zFT
imgur.com/a/3OkAy
imgur.com/a/WQCGC
imgur.com/a/WIE5U
imgur.com/a/x7bXW
hnng.moe/f/VFk,
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/MyJqf
imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
imgur.com/a/YSb7h
imgur.com/a/AY8ux
imgur.com/a/if2Ay
i.imgur.com/rSE0rZ7.jpg)
i.imgur.com/blppiz5.jpg)
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my daughteru Noire wearing Nagis outfit please.
imgur.com/a/EkhJe
imgur.com/a/pl09P

I would like to request Mai Natsume lowering her pants while looking at the viewer with a naughty face. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2785708

Another suggestion is Mai holding a duster, wearing an apron and a handkerchief on her head and possibly cleaning. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908405

Or perhaps Mai lifting up her breasts while facing the viewer similarly to this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2647288

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Rias’ smiling face kinda like this my.mixtape.moe/rjdlna.png, eyes glowing and her hands on her face, please.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Miia's birthday was on Halloween, and as something special, I wanted to request her eating the apple rum cake I made for her. Maybe even fed a piece off a fork by user. (imgur.com/a/k1j2e)
Other than that, the full moon was last night, so maybe something lewd like Miia tying up user or SI in ribbons as a birthday present to herself.

Anything else cool or cute you can think of would be definitely appreciated. Here's a ref of SI in case: (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting a POV picture with Mai sitting on a park bench smiling at the viewer or leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these:i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one:i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
Or Mai sleeping on top of the bed in her pajamas with her hair down, seemingly having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. Pictures of Mai in her sleepwear:imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
Or riding a bicycle while looking over her shoulder, kinda like this:imgur.com/a/m1e7r
Alternatively for an idea of the cool type; Mai fighting an high level Phantom. Maybe a picture of her releasing a ki beam towards it (emitted from her fist), or hitting it with an explosive kick, or maybe blocking an attack with her dome shaped ki barrier. As for the type of Phantom she is fighting, any creature is fine as long as they look scary enough, some examples:imgur.com/a/g6o98
Or Mai wearing the anti-phantom personnel military uniform; imgur.com/UWscoed.jpg while striking a fighting pose. Some clarification regarding the colors of the uniform; it's described as black with a dark red necktie, a golden cord and golden buttons as well as military boots; since in Mai's case it's not entirely visible, for more details please refer to Riira on the right, because even her skirt length is said to be the same as Mai's when wearing this uniform. Mai could be wearing this uniform in the above request as well, as it would go well with the chronology of the LNs.

Anything else cute/cutelewd, romantic or cool is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Astolfo wearing a lewd bra thats obviously meant for a very well endowed girl and its slightly slipping off showing his nipple

Or wearing Osakabe-himes outfit, ref: imgur.com/a/JFj6e

Please and thanks!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- sitting on a queen's throne wearing a royal dress and queen crown or her normal uniform
- POV angle of her giving me a hug imgur.com/a/b0Ins
- as an angel with an outfit like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2843230
- aged up to being somewhere in her mid- late 20s in a cutout sweater dress
3DPD Warning (imgur.com/a/5mEnp)
- wearing a sparkling blue dress (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2498593) and wearing a ring on her finger with a warm happy expression
- wearing only an open lab coat or open collared shirt, either with an expression of nervousness or shy flirting

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent for either of us) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Reqesting my lovely Anna dressed as Medb, her bra barely able to contain her breasts with a smug lewd smile on her face.

Medb refs: imgur.com/a/aYzVp

Or her as a monster girl based off Wendigo from Shin Megami Tensei. Ref: i.imgur.com/Mzojsp0.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting my darling Celica A. Mercury.

I would really like to see her eating a delicious ice-cream sundae, but anything else cute/romantic/naughty with her would be just as appreciated

Thanks and have a good weekend today

Requesting Natsuki wearing the dress in the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/JpPxu

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Requesting Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

or Hyun-ae with her top opened revealing bra

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting my lovely Inori being sleepy.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Draw her in Lambdadelta or Bernkastel's dress.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Jupiter princess carrying my SI
Slow dancing to "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)" with my SI
Dressed as a Ghostbuster and wrangling a ghost with her lightning
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

SI Description: i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Requesting Ivis in the follow:
•Relaxing in the following pose:
imgur.com/a/g89ku
•Wearing her alternate costume.
imgur.com/a/mG1P9

Though anything cute/cutelewd of her is fine too.
Thank you in advance and hope you has a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally happily playing with a cat (or perhaps multiple cats), but anything else nice is fine too.
While I've had my concerns about it for a little while, a couple of chapters ago it was confirmed that she wants a cat, but can't keep a pet because of her mom's allergies. It may be why she collects stuffed animals too.

Heya WWD, as it's the tail end of Spring before Summer arrives, I'd like to see Deed wearing some comfy fashion ( imgur.com/a/Of5Sr ) along with any of the following ideas:

-Doting over our cute daughter i.imgur.com/CjuWCYX.png (a smaller version of Deed is good)
-Deed excitedly taking a picture with me i.imgur.com/rJBP5dO.jpg
-Asking me if we're ready to head off on our next adventure
-Doing the "Koi Dance" with my SI files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm

Alternatively:
-Or wearing a modified version of 2B's outfit imgur.com/ipGgSP8

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Easy there, remember that links are a no no

Requesting my princess Makoto wearing the 'Leathered Queen' variant of her stage costume:
imgur.com/fpUqmid.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing her outfit composed of sweatshirt, pantyhose, knee high boots, and a down vest:
imgur.com/uqDTn6D.jpg
imgur.com/0tOEK90.jpg
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform:
imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute, cool, or sexy would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

• It's Bonfire Night this weekend, so her setting off fireworks or holding sparklers would be nice
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne, or as BoTW Zelda. Refs: imgur.com/a/9ZOZD
◦ Something Autumn-ey, like kicking her way through fallen leaves

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or wearing comfy, warm autumn wear. Preferably with scarf and pantyhose/tights.

Or dressed like the keions and friends here: imgur.com/a/5rpUQ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially autumn related stuff!

Please and thank you!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing spats and a sportsbra and exercising, showing off a ballerina's flexibility or a tank loader's strength. A little bit of muscle defintion or leg/midriff focus would be very much appreciated. Please and thank you.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

Not sure how to phrase it, but something with a relaxing mood like this imgur.com/a/PhKrY or a rainy mood would be great. You don't have to stick to that idea though, I'd love to see anything cute, happy or cool of him. Have fun!

Requesting Nozomi doing one of the following, please:

- Sitting at the kotatsu relaxedly
- Offering a lap pillow while blushing
- Wearing a nurse outfit

Alternatively, anything else cute/comfy you might have in mind is appreciated as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Urabe Mikoto nonchalantly undoing her top, giving permission for a shoulder massage. Or removing her socks for a leg massage.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

-For a late Halloween thing, I'd love to see something cute/romantic/flirty with Werewolf Kara (imgur.com/a/dlbYh)! There's a lot of different takes on him but I imagine he's still a sweetheart on the inside (I'm fine with "little Red" references since that's my nickname, you can get cheesy)

-Something cozy and Autumn-y, since it's getting pretty chilly here. Hot drinks, colourful leaves, comfy sweaters and coats, that sort of thing.

-On the flipside, I love the silliness that is his recent alter ego, Summer Kamen (imgur.com/a/hHBPz). He makes me laugh.

-Doing something artsy with SI - designing something together (she draws while he sews) together they make something painful--I mean amazing!

-Anything encouraging, since I've got a lot of work to catch up on ... hugs are always good. Or something where he's taking care of the viewer, since I've had a bug lately.

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

happy belated birthday, miia!! cake looks good, user.

Requesting this cute baka

- It's getting colder so perhaps in a winter jacket or sweater? Anything warm sounds lovely

- As a catboy

- Comforting a depressed user like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2573950

Anything cute/lewd/stupid is appreciated. Thank you!

But references.

Hello all. I'd like to request handholding POV, with Yukio blushing and maybe looking away. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face.
As always, anything else cute or cool but nothing lewd or gruesome, please, is fine, and thanks for considering.

Links in the OP are a no no, learn the rules

Requesting Aichi holding an open giftbox with cat plushies in it or him just holding cat plushies with ribbons on their necks, as a present to the viewer/user.
Or more cute dogboy Aichi.

Requesting Hisui wearing a competition swimsuit.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng Good work!

Requesting my love Yuu sitting at the other end of a restaurant table smiling while brushing her hair back with one hand, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) curled up by a fireplace or on some blankets.

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting my Tsubaki:

- playing piano
- helping me with math homework, maybe bragging that it's easy
- waking up besides me in the morning
- looking elegant/kakkoii/impressive as hell

As always though, these are just suggestions. Anything super cute is very much appreciated! Thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend.

Evening my dudes.

This week I'd like to request a version of this gif

imgur.com/a/3OfYv

But with Polt instead.

Anything cute is of course always welcome too.

Thanks draw brahs.

Since Blizzcon is this weekend I'm requesting my dear wife Nowi dressed as your favourite blizzard character.
Alternatively I'll never be tired of her new witch outfit (imgur.com/a/Y4DTi)
As always everything cute is much appreciated!
Have fun!

Requesting Amu Hinamori
Amu references and description: imgur.com/a/DJ8Gj

Anything Amu related works, but here are some suggestions:

Autumn/Thanksgiving:
-This ronery picture I had with Amu drawn: i.imgur.com/t35HySS.jpg (food was turkey, rice, flan and miso soup)
-Stepping on grapes to make wine

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle
-Cosplaying as Grey Wolf with a slight blush on her face Reference: imgur.com/a/hotOJ

Lewd:
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-anything cutelewd

Joint Request: Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

Also, if you were an artist who ever drew for me, would you like a Christmas gift? I believe in giving back so if you're interested, message me, please.

I remember that I hate these threads too much to stay.
I wonder if I should just draw a shitty mspaint doodle to fuck with my ss or just write a quick "story" that way he won't get anything good.

Anti-grinch measures are in place you dickwad.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg

Any other works very much appreciated.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing a sleeveless sweater, arms out towards the viewer, offering a hug

- Watching a scary film in the cinema, nervously holding onto user

- Natsuru as a mother ( ref desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1507/11/1507118781460.jpg ) holding a baby to her chest.

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine and appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend!

Aw man, sleepy. I really love how fluffy you made her hair look. And how cute her little fangs are. It makes her look even more adorable. And beyond that, I love this, capturing the moment just before she takes a bite. I wonder exactly how much she'd enjoy it.

Thanks so much for doing this request, sleepy. It means a lot to be able to see her happy like this for something I wanted to do for her. I hope the rest of your weekend goes well, you've made mine enough with this. Take care.

Requesting the love of my life dressed as Gon: i.imgur.com/fJk8vtz.png

Alternatively fall fashion (imgur.com/a/tKJV1) or dressed as Kamen Rider Drive (imgur.com/a/cT5SV)

Only if ss can tell it's on purpose

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for Halloween while her tail holds multiple buckets full of candy

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting Cyan:

-being teased with a cat toy
-sitting down wearing only this sweater and pantyhose and panties if you want to show that and drinking a hot drink (i.imgur.com/XxpY40j.png)
-dressed as Yamashiro from Azur Lane (i.imgur.com/wT7xXRu.jpg)
-something like this with her (i.imgur.com/29jZmTR.jpg)
-sprawled out on a bed nude or in lingerie. Blushing and saying that she's ready or something like that

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting Risty in a keyhole sweater.

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or her in a Taimanin suit: imgur.com/a/5dLCY

Requesting more art of Popura in this cute outfit ( pbs.twimg.com/media/CbqL_9fUYAATjYe.jpg:orig ), pixel art of her doing whatever cute or her attempting to spook the viewer with fake fangs in her mouth.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed and have the best weekend you all can.

Requesting my beloved Yuuna wearing the uniform from Blend S: i.imgur.com/dHukyKK.jpg
or maybe wearing either of her two new casual outfits from the Mobage: i.imgur.com/i6HhtNV.png

Requesting my husbando Chihiro Fujisaki!

-I would like to see him being really happy or doing something he loves (like programming).

-It would be cute to see him in really adorable casual clothes too.

-That or something a bit lewd if possible.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

really unhappy with it. bleh.

It's our 10th anniversary next week, so I would like to request cute anniversary type things with her like going of a picnic date or dancing, but any cute interactions is fine SI ref: imgur.com/a/qud4d
Cute POV stuff is fine too
Her in a Japanese wedding dress imgur.com/a/LETZG
Her siting or laying on a bed in lingerie gesturing the viewer to come forward, but any cute or lewd anniversary stuff would be great.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Sina wearing a cute puffy hat, or something fluffy
Anything would be neat, so just take it easy and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing something like one of these modest but revealing backless outfits from Granblue Fantasy would be great imgur.com/a/YssPN
He could be casting magic, posing with birds and/or books, doing something related to music or basically anything else; making it look like the GBF units in would be amazing, as would be mimicking the style, but just wearing the outfit, maybe displaying the open back or sides, is ok.

Anything else cute, like maybe wearing comfy fall fashion would be ok too, thank you!

Hello everyone. Requesting Bianca from Pokemon with a book. Preferably a real life novel and it would be nice if she was reacting to what she's reading. She could also be just holding a book or handing it to the viewer. If you are in a POV mood, how about watching Bianca sleep with 1001 Arabian Nights opened on her chest? More Bianca references if needed: imgur.com/a/TUWTz

If you're more in the Monster Hunting mood, how about her either holding up or aiming down the sights of the Type 46 Gunflange Heavy Bowgun or in Nibelsnarf gunner armor: imgur.com/a/LoKuB
If you have another HBG or armor in mind, tell me which one.

If you want to try out something lewd, here are some suggestions: imgur.com/a/e0O9i

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good one.

Requesting my Kobori wearing a wedding dress, crying tears of joy as the viewer puts a wedding ring on her finger.

Anything else cute is fine, too.

To celebrate last Thursday being the most important holiday of the year, pantyhose day.
I'd like to request Yukari in heavenly black nylon.
Lewdness level is up to you but I'd prefer something on the tame side.
Thank you and have a good weekend.

need more poster requests like these.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me trying on cute maid outfits together, please
SI ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M

Alternatively, her dressed up in Sakura's new halloween costume from FE:H because pink cat: imgur.com/a/DAaTZ
(yes I know it's past Halloween but man this outfit is too cute)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Those are collages done by drawfags either through signups or on their own for fun, if you want more like these and can draw get to it.

Requesting Sawyer in a Halloween costume you feel would be fun or cute to draw.

Optionally I'd love to just see an image of her drawn in the style of Nichijou

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd (Yes-pillows, etc), if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Natsume in the Stahlritter armor from the Kiseki series preferably doing something actiony or for tights day on Nov 2nd, dressed in an off-shoulder sweater with tights while listening to music with headphones. Anything else is cool as well.

Stahlritter ref: imgur.com/a/BhLDn

Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Still a cute job

Requesting Shinjiro cooking over a stove with his sleeves up, or kneading bread dough. Anything badass or handsome is also appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*dressed up in this outfit ( i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png )
*watching the leaves fall
*resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position
*as a manga artist struggling to meet his deadlines ( i.imgur.com/Xdr5Qf6.png )

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Requesting Rika
Dressed as a nekomata
Getting caught drinking alcohol
Looking towards PoV in a ferris wheel as the sun sets
Or practicing Shinto martial arts

Or anything cute/sexy/cool I would greatly appreciate.

Requesting Stocking wearing Murasaki's outfit, please.

I wish I could see all of Paintr's lewds. The header for his tumblr and ones in his picarto are cut off, and I can't find them anywhere. There must be more, too. Don't wanna see his private comms, of course, just the public stuff I've missed.

Requesting through drawfag magic that you make me not be sick.
A cute drawing of my husbando works too if your magic skills are still being fine-tuned. It’s cool.

Requesting my amazing wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, and me together. I know its not Halloween anymore, but id like to request this one more time. Nozomi dressed like Pinocchio and me dressed like her conscience. With me shrunken down in size and sitting on top of her nose, butt, or breasts which grow from lies Nozomi tells. Or vice versa where I'm Pinocchio and she's the conscience. Though preferably she to be Pinocchio. (Or both of us regular sized, witnessing the lie's effects)

- Anything cute and butt related with Nozomi is really appreciated

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Pinocchio outfit reference: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Conscience Outfit Reference: orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg

Thanks for any consideration! Stay warm with your loved ones, it's starting to get cold!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see something like this: i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Putting on a pair of long socks/pantyhose
-As a nurse
-Dressed as Marivel from Wild ARMS 2: i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
-Being cute and happy

Here's another version of the main reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Shion giving a headpat to the viewer and/or her as a teacher
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my lovely wife Kuroneko. Anything cute/elegant/cool is fine, no lewd please

If you're looking for ideas, any of these would be cool:
Drawing manga
Sleeping
Wariza
Dressed as Shinku from Rozen Maiden
Dressed as Victorique from Gosick (inc pipe)

Cosplay ref imgur.com/a/3OkAy

You shouldn't be, it's really incredibly cute and you did an exceptionally nice job with her hair! Very detailed! I got a nice burst of warmth just from seeing this.

Thank you very much sleepy for drawing my beloved and have yourself a nice weekend!

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute, or cutelewd.

-A POV date, or just Ruri and "user" on a date
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who's probably playing a game
-POV of her accepting a confession
-Cute outfits such as: Sundress, skirt+thigh-high or kneesocks, just a long t-shirt, hoodies or other casual clothing
-imgur.com/a/WQCGC This, with Ruri instead
-I really like Cats, and Catgirls
-If you really want to go lewd, I prefer femdom...

Requesting my husband mariya shidou:
-Wearing thighhighs and elbow gloves
As always anything else is welcome even lewd, thank you.

Sorry for no background.

This is amazing, I absolutely love it drawfag thank you. The colors and atmosphere are perfect with the highlights, and him adjusting his gloves is a wonderful touch. Thank you once again for drawing him and have a good week.

feel better.
ahh i'm happy if you like it, then!! one day i'll draw her better for you.

Requesting black heart wearing this dress imgur.com/a/WIE5U , or her in casual clothes

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Optionally dressed as a Harvest Cleric class from .hack's The World.
imgur.com/a/x7bXW
Aspects of her own design blended in would look nice as well.
Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting my cutie Futaba being warm and comfy, or offering me a spot on the couch next to her please!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend~

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing an open collared shirt hnng.moe/f/VFk, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a racing queen outfit: imgur.com/a/MyJqf
-Wearing any of Mila's outfits: imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

>one day i'll draw her better for you
I look forward to it!

Did anyone do a delivery for the Shuten user from yesterday?

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- King Chie, like this card: imgur.com/a/YSb7h
- as Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- with the Chaldea's uniform from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/if2Ay
- anything cool, cute or silly

Aww thanks sleepy! This is just what I needed today. Very cute and comfy and warm-feeling. I especially love his little blush.
Mad props on all the hard work you put for these threads to make so many people happy. I hope your weekend is full of fun times and comfiness!

If she were to wear one of your hoodies, would it be oversized, or similar sizing?

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Dressed as Mysterious Heroine X Alter (i.imgur.com/rSE0rZ7.jpg) while drinking an iced coffee or a cup of tea.
-Wearing any outfit of the Ingni Lookbook (i.imgur.com/blppiz5.jpg) (Preffered are either 5,6, or 10)
-Sharing a scarf with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Very nice, that looks really warm. Don't worry about the lack of background, it looks great like this too and I especially like how his eyes stand out, you chose nice colours. He looks very comfy, thank you and have a great week!

Morning /wwd/!

Requesting my waifu Nina Einstein in a tank top and spats. If she's doing something sport or fitness related even better

Let's get this cute nerd some exercise!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything is fine, but if you want something specific, maybe this time she could be looking cute while wearing a farmer outfit, or pouting and holding a burnt pie.