Golem Hearts chapter 2 out

Golem Hearts chapter 2 out jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/golem-hearts/en/0/2/page/1

Based Lamech is funny as hell

Evil military?

This suddenly is reminding me to Fullmetal Alchemist. Also, based Lamech

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Lamech is kill

DAMNIT

Dropped.

And the girl finally appeared

Eh, i don't think so desu, that girl in the last page will probably save him somehow. Also i wanna hug Noah!

Why's there mangatail on every page you posted?Can't you read it on scanlator's site?

Chapter 2 has been way better than chapter 1. And the girl doesn't look like the usual Jump girl.

Want to see what happens in chapter 3

Probably because Jaminisbox don't have a lively comment section and OP want to bitch and shitpost with his fags.

I hope the mangaka doesn't make the mistake of killing Lamech this early. Us readers don't have enough history with Lamech to feel sympathy for his death and both him and Noah are an interesting duo and i'd love to see more fights with them. At least kill Lamech around 100 or 200 chapters because then it may be more impactful and bring Noah to greater heights as he strives to get better and better along side that female if she does tag along with Noah.

I think the girl is going to show her as a scholar, save Lamech, and take Noah as her pupil.

I hope so. I just don't want the author to make the mistake of killing Lamech this early. I love this manga and enjoyed the oneshot so I want it to succeed and become an ongoing series for years to come until the author ends it.

Yeah it would be way too early for this.

it's fucking boring.

Better than most sport manga currently running desu.

Horrible chapter

If he was going with Lamech death since the beginning, he should have used the oneshot as a first chapter and much later, bring Lamech as a flashback.
This doesn't give me hope it'll survive.

lol, even fulldrive is more exciting than this

>villain has mcdonalds hat
what did they mean by this

haha lamech? more like lamecharacter amirite?

wow who could have possibly seen this coming

I wonder how long will the master lasts unt he kicks the bucket to ins..Aaaaand he's gone

Honestly this series is lame as fuck, gonna drop it.

he's dead user