Prisma Illya movie

Did anyone else here watch the Prisma Illya movie? Not a bad movie if you ask me, it's worth a watch if you've seen the previous seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/ci_pc?workId=21862
twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/925935515878146050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fellow SEAmonkey? It was pretty damn good. The only thing I can harp on about it was the animation especially their reliance on CG during the Angelica fight but overall it was fantastic.

The ending scene was actual kino.

Yeah, just saw it this evening. I was never a huge fan of the more serious parts of Prisma Illya but this one was pretty good. It felt like a neat repackaging of themes found in F/Z and HF.

I wasn't expecting much from the production values since I knew of the animation credits beforehand, Ken Takahashi was pretty much the only notable animator on the movie. I presume he supervised the action scenes. They weren't amazing but they had a bit of flair and got the job done. Shame about the movie's penchant for using dodgy CGI.

The direction was great. It especially carried the subpar, by movie standards, animation real hard. Pretty much an almost perfect adaptation in my books, I can forgive SL now for them dropping the ball on 3rei's penultimate episode.

Miyu was cute and they even kept her pantsu shot.

No, but I planned to. The first trailer they released was fucking trash, but the last ones sold me on the movie.

I don't know if I'd call the directing great, but I was satisfied with the movie overall. I do wish it could've been a bit longer though, it would've been nice to see Shirou bond with Miyu more.

Saw it yesterday (SEAfag) I guess I'm tsundere for Odex.
What was up with the jankiness in some of the panning shots, did the cinema fuck up with deinterlacing somehow?

Just fucking camrip the movie already

Why camrip when you can rip the digital rental.

anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/ci_pc?workId=21862

twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/925935515878146050

I watched it yesterday, as a SEA monkey, I felt the story line for the movie was actually good but the fight between Shirou and Angelica pales in comparison to his fight against Shinji.

Yeah, the former fight had a bit too much ugly CG. Shirou's run of fighting the other card holders had some nice animation too though.

>that entire epilogue after the Angelica fight
Fuck it made me tear up a bit from the nostalgia. Now I feel like marathoning the whole anime because of that.

but no one has fucking ripped it yet and my vpn isnt fucking working

Guy next to me was all like "beserker 没有 meh?" after Shiro soloed all those masters, he kind of has a point

VPN worked for me, but the trouble is the error with the credit card part.

>Wishes for a world where Miyu doesn't have to suffer
>She's involved in the holy grail war again anyway + sexually assaulted everyday
What was the point

It's not assault if she likes it.

At least she has Illya.

SOMEONE PLEASE JUST RIP IT ALREADY
I HAVE BEEN WAITING TWO MONTHS AND A HALF FOR THIS.

The hunt for the cards was child's play compared to the shit Shirou had to go though. It was a good training experience for her and Illya, with lots of free time to be a normal girl in between.

It's probably difficult to rip, otherwise the chinese would've done it already.