Europe before

>Europe before

Attached: 7f783df2.jpg (1440x1920, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqDOefJc7a4
youtu.be/sdR4YojnWXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Europe now

Attached: fd907242.jpg (1440x1920, 157K)

>Europe after

Attached: 1509520369266.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>europe in the future

Attached: 1506983897798.jpg (1328x1072, 909K)

we had this thread yesterday

Attached: illust_65098468_20170928_230526.jpg (800x1029, 289K)

foote

Big if true

ebin poast

Smoking kills.

Attached: Vsync off.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Attached: cflyo8afnb001.jpg (1037x1037, 122K)

>Lauren Southern gets banned from UK, invited into EU parliament
>Pettibone and Selner get jailed for wrongthink, their voices get amplified
>Another muslim rape gang uncovered, rape rates similar to Congo
>Lord Pearson in parliament says we sharia law and wrongthink real
>BBC openly discriminates against white native population
It is time to seize the day lads
Lower and working classes are redpilled
Middle classes outside of Londonistan are redpilled somewhat, especially up north
We need to drop redpills everywhere, carpet bomb internet with low dose, none offensive redpills
Under press articles, twitter facebook etc of police forces, home office, MPs, BBC, press etc
DO:
Say how British state is actively working against white majority
How any dissent is squashed
How people who want to protect their families and communities are jailed for hate speech or wrongthink
How police covers up crimes of non whites
How police detains anyone who points at the problem
How other issues like heroine abuse are left to rot

DONT:
race war now
gas the kikes
its da joos
be offensive
be threatening
get banned

Anything offensive will be purged
Cold hard facts are best redpills
If we can make this into longer lasting operation it will perpetuate itself pulling overton window our way long term
Time has come for another battle of Britain and we are masters of memetic warfare
Take this pasta and drop it in all shill threads, that immediately stops them
Shills are afraid of good ideas

Attached: LEFT CANT MEME.jpg (720x465, 57K)

I like how it took them almost 2 minutes for someone to go and pull out the ded people from the pile.

Why is the webm called "Vsync" off,

DonĀ“t get it

He grabbed it off a filename thread going on on Sup Forums right now. I don't get the filename either.

holy shit that's hilarous
did they died tho

>yeah goy, so what if antifa are violently prohibiting your freedom to assembly, just keep following our rules, though your enemies do not
You sound like a cuck or a subversive kike.

Some games with poor coding rely on the frame rate for physics and/or timing events, turning off Vsync (Which is used to lock frame rate usually to stop screen tearing (frame rate > refresh rate of the monitor)) means that it's not running at the frame rate it is coded for, usually leading to some glitches.

Leave it to Georgia to have a ski lift that speeds up to kill speeds.

>assault lift
SHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=AqDOefJc7a4

I lost classmates in this incident. It's time to talk about reasonable ski lift speeds. And maybe banning the backward flinging of persons.

Like skyrim.

you know how everyone is afraid of china taking over the world? they're not, their revenge for the west exploiting them is ruining holidays for westerners

I whiped out hard on a chairlift when I was a kid and have had a fear of them ever sense. This just re-enforced it.

Are you a coward

i thought it was a pic of OP jerking off

No, but I refuse to ride chairlifts.

Attached: merkel.jpg (250x335, 22K)

U can take it out of rotation now
Your algorytm / botnet has spammed it enough times
We ve seen it.. ok?

kys

youtu.be/sdR4YojnWXc

Oh shit is this the one in Georgia where a pregnant Swede was involved?
Who the fuck goes to ski in a second world country aka shithole?

i want to get on that ride bruhs

And the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before

We've seen your shitty thread a dozen times

It's getting stale

Get real, kid

Q predicted this