Indian brothers groomed white British schoolgirls with 'sweets and crisps'

>It's not only the muslims
Brothers Ara and Vino Rajenthiram used freebies and flattery to work their way into the hearts of their schoolgirl victims.
Winning their affection with sweets, crisps and the no-questions asked sale of cigarettes they flirted and fondled with their targets - some as young as 14 - to test their reactions.
Mobile numbers would then be exchanged leading to trips in flashy cars and alcohol-fuelled parties designed to encourage them to commit sex acts.
While working at the Best Price store on the corner of Grange Road West and Cole Street, Birkenhead, both brothers would take an interest in passing schoolgirls.
Some of their victims were first met while they worked at another store in the town. At both locations the tactics were the same.
Contact would begin with seemingly innocent approaches before the men’s sinister motives would eventually surface.
Free sweets and crisps would be offered - with the girls told to pretend they were paying so the brothers’ parents would not get suspicious if they looked back on CCTV.
Cigarettes would be sold with no questions asked over ID and boundaries crossed as flirting was often followed by the touching of breasts and slapping of bums in the shops.
But in other cases phone numbers would be swapped and messages - sometimes explicit - later shared on SnapChat, WhatsApp and Facebook.
Full story here: liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/freebies-flattery-how-shop-worker-13038135.amp

Attached: Freebies and Flattery.jpg (615x409, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/15328594.JAILED__Asian_child_sex_gang_preyed_on_schoolgirl_they_drugged_with_cannabis_and_heroin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: The absolute state of British girls.jpg (1128x432, 71K)

Why are your women so slutty ? Is it because british men are pale skinny jeans wearing yellowed toothed pooftas ?

I feel sorry for those Indians

Attached: fat_british_women2.jpg (634x802, 164K)

>Children
>Sluts
All class as usual Australia

Honest question here - are the girls in question white? That's the only way I'll actually give a shit.

"Schoolgirls" could mean some mohammed (shit be upon him) loving trash that quite honestly I wouldn't piss on to put out a fire.

Why tf can't brown people control themselves?

Attached: 1484129210907.jpg (933x774, 208K)

>Is it because british men are pale skinny jeans wearing yellowed toothed pooftas
Pretty much! British men have collectively given up on being men! Swamped ourselves with Jews and allahniggers!

Attached: 1521082696133.jpg (1191x670, 403K)

>brown people?
brown=niggers, they aren't people!

ever wonder that British are trash and let their children loose like niggers prostituting for cigarettes and candy?
why is this even news anymore
child prostitution was always part of British culture

Attached: 1520767834950.gif (323x224, 983K)

OI BRUV US INDIANS ARENT LIKE DEM PAKIS

more h1b1 vizas obviously cant have enough indians so billionaires have inside jokes and can pander to the token uber rich indian.

A child cant be a prostitute you stupid ape you are just raping children

Sold cigarettes to girls they were going to rape.
>Sold
I don't know why that bothers me as much as it does. Fucking shitskins.

Attached: 94587-who-throws-a-shoe-meme-austin-prfd.jpg (414x233, 21K)

Natural selection.

Yes they are. All one million of them. Pakis and south Asian scum like thisthis
specifically target white girls. Asian and black girls are left well alone.

Attached: The_Sun__1667201a_thumb.jpg (489x444, 102K)

WTF are crisps?

Attached: AB4BC66F-BE71-471D-9D63-E72ADAB16980.png (741x568, 29K)

chips

They are Pakis why are you pooftas so afraid to call them middle easterners or arabs or muslims peopole think Chinese when you say asian
fuck your country is gay and stop coming to ours every British person i've met in Australia is some lefty faggot that wants more diversity for Australia

14 and 15 and so aren't children
they're sexually mature
in fact they weren't even prostituting as they probably got all the candy and cigs they want
they were just being coy about it
>i'm no whore i'm just taking it up the butt from galpoot for cigs and candy
get your shit together as a culture and start raising your girls to be decent people then you can chimp out over pajeep and kasim "raping" them

You fry a potato slice until it becomes dry
ie crisp

Like how a football is the shape of a ball you know. Spherical

Or just act like a normal person and dont rape children

Nobody except for Britain calls those brown people from India and Pakistan ''Asian''

Its not like they drugged them

This is just bog standard "open bob" pajeetery

Okay then. It's on you men to sort that out, if there are any men left there. This isn't the first and something tells me it won't be the last.

I'd happily buy these girls a 6 pack of crisps from poundland every day if it kept them safe from these monsters. Fucking crisps are not worth losing your virginity to a pair of ugly brown rats

Attached: 213077011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 45K)

This has been explained many times before, Chang. Calm the fuck down. Nobody here thinks of chinks when they hear Asian in this context.

i never raped no child so dumb fuck
i'm just pointing out why is this happening
you think native brits don't diddle them?
pakis and indians are just dumb enough to get caught
sending shit like that over facebook

becuase no other countries other than us and a few gulf arab shitholes have a significant south asian population larger than the east asian

Attached: wg12.png (340x420, 146K)

Imagine what a scruffy Birkenhead rat you've gotta be to fuck around with this poo for crisps. Holy shit

Stop making excuses for child rape. no adult should be trying to fuck a child

They are actually targeted because they are white. It's a racially motivated crime

At least we're offended by pedophiles. You people worship one

It used to be the case that our kids could play outside and we could leave our doors unlocked.

Attached: jeremiah.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

these browns are just doing what none of you have the balls to do. its alpha male behavior. these girls are little sluts and know what they are doing. girls here as young as 13 suck older guys off for ciggies all the time. everyone on Sup Forums is sheltered as fuck.

white knight defending roastie whores.

pic related, UK women are fucking trash.

Attached: whitewomenlol.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

also this. theres been recent reports of white brits grooming girls and not only that, the entire british government is full of fucking molesters.

stop calling them children and kids and whatnot
the article says the youngest were 14

ignore the ameritards with no education. indians and pakis are asian. only uneducated morons think asian = ching chong slant eyes only.

I hope you arent white

DEPORT THE STREET SHITTERS
THEY ARE A THREAT TO OUR GIRL

Attached: 1521029095326.png (890x960, 1.36M)

Yeah guys Aisha was a fully grown woman!

The now adult child, who the court heard was "desperate for love" after being alienated from her family, was introduced to hard drugs and convinced to have sex with strangers in High Wycombe, Wendover and Aylesbury, as payment.
Over the course of one year or more, a taxi driver would pick the 15-year-old girl up at her school and take her to a rented flat, where her body would be sold to up to eight adult men almost every night.
When she approached the police in fear that her life was in danger, she was turned away and told she "needed more evidence" and said she felt like officers were asking her to be sexually assaulted again to get proof.
Judge Johanna Cutts, sitting at Reading Crown Court, heard that the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was first introduced to the perpetrators at the early age of 13 years, when taxi driver Berkley John picked her up and preyed on her vulnerability.
The court was told that defendant John, from Aylesbury, who was aged in his late 50s at the time and was a stranger to the victim, told her he loved her and said he wanted to marry her when she turned 16.
He then took her to his friend Saeed Ahmed's flat in Aylesbury where they introduced her to cannabis and, as she became addicted over time, John started making her perform oral sex on him as payment.
bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/15328594.JAILED__Asian_child_sex_gang_preyed_on_schoolgirl_they_drugged_with_cannabis_and_heroin/

Britain really has been the Land of Milk and Honey for this lot

Attached: collage-2017-06-15 (1).jpg-pwrt1.jpg (300x225, 10K)

We can do that, just like how we stopped calling Iraqis "human"

White brits are all fucking teenage girls. Everyone knows about this, just show little white girls some attention and they will suck your cock.

If they werent children they wouldnt have been arrested it would just be a man having sex with a woman

Attached: SonThisIsBait.png (625x626, 63K)

Attached: smug nige.jpg (280x361, 15K)

K Ahmed

Attached: edgy.png (600x526, 526K)

Notice how this gets no traction.

Notice how Jimmy Savile was fucking demolished after his death. He was innocent.

British women fucking pakis is not news--

now everyone is going to do that becouse they know they won't get serious punishment for it. Just like weed. Cool way to spend a weekend.

If you invite this filth in your country you will normalize the behaviors that come from their culture. White guys will pick up on all this and see how they get away with it over and over again. Then they will have their own little crime organization. Of course, it's only bad when the white men do it, right?

like i give a fuck what you consider me
you're the colony of our paki rape babies
a sexual colony too not even plantation or something dignifying
>muh age of consent younger than 18 are chuuuldraaaaan

>Women
>Pakis
Why do you people bother posting?

>women

8 victims
14 yo youngest
2 perps
vs
1000s of victims
11 year olds
whole gangs of rapists
pimping out drugged up girls to other gangs
scale matters

Attached: Chris-Hansen.jpg (450x626, 37K)

iam white you beta male cuck, im just stating some harsh truths you need to hear.

this guy gets it.

just stating the truth, you sheltered little pom.

Attached: brainlet6.png (811x628, 93K)

He makes a valid point though. Part of the problem is that young girls are increasingly sexualised and seeking to emulate the degeneracy they witness without really understanding it.

It doesn't make these men any less vile but we shouldn't be blinded to our own failings in our justified hatred of them.

It's like the whole "don't blame the victim" shite you hear from feminists whenever it's suggested that women might get raped less if they didn't drink themselves in to comas and wear no knickers for ease of access.

>muh age of consent younger than 18 are chuuuldraaaaan
wow what a great argument lets all just rape kids now

>white girls allow these ugly fuckers to touch their titties

lmao why so low standard?

I'm thinking it wash't just candy and potato chips these snakes were offering.

used to be able to have 16 year old tits in the newspaper every day.
used to have a photo of a 15 year old girl in the newspaper with a countdown till when she would be 16 and we could see photos of her tits.

law changed about 10 years ago though

>low standard
You're implying standards exist.

another guy who gets what im saying.

Attached: whitewomenlmao.png (793x1122, 196K)

This is so fucking absurd. I am yet to see an article by any mainstream news station where they mention that the perpetrators are almost entirely Paki and muslim. They see LITERALLY TWO poos and make sure to mention the fact that they are Indian. If I remember correctly about 95% of the rapists are Pakis, the rest are other muslims and they feel the need to highlight these TWO subhumans. Fucking scum.

Attached: Yossi.jpg (609x343, 22K)

Ok Chad post your kikebook account here if you are so proud of fucking kids

Blonde one is a go

>Cigarettes would be sold with no questions asked over ID and boundaries crossed as flirting was often followed by the touching of breasts and slapping of bums in the shops.

I am really disappointed on these girls man.

everyone thinks of Chinks when they hear asians.
In Asia there are living middle easterners-muslims, Indians, half muslim-half indiand- pakis, asians- which means all of jap,nip,chink,philipino,vietcong,thai thin eyed motherfuckers and there are also Russians

If you say Asian everyone thinks of chinks. When you are going to asian restaurant you don't eat kebab. you eat sweet and sour chinese chicken

Ohhhhhh you mean a potato CHIP

everyone thinks of Chinks when they hear asians.
In Asia there are living middle easterners-muslims, Indians, half muslim-half indiand- pakis, asians- which means all of jap,nip,chink,philipino,vietcong,thai thin eyed motherfuckers and there are also Russians

If you say Asian everyone thinks of chinks. When you are going to asian restaurant you don't eat kebab. you eat sweet and sour chinese chicken.
not to mention half of those Asians of yours are from north africa

Those results for Turkey seem to contradict

>Birkenhead

I groomed at least 4 girls age 12-18 when I was 25

again not rape
prostitution
and for fucking cigs and candy and chips
not even profitable prostitution
just str8 out absentee parenting who don't even bother tell their offspring that sucking cock for candy is immoral
yeah i'll blame the poo in loos for getting their dick wet in exchang efor chips
and they weren't kids
the youngest was 14

You're a sheltered virgin, you have no idea what young girls get up to these days.

First pic is women second is for men and women.

Look out for the barrels.
I hear it's like Donkey Kong World out there. But you just reminded me why nobody gives a shit.

Keep chinks, remove pakis. Then we have the right asian in the country, and then we remove them.

I want to see what these girls look like that can be bribed with lollies and chips

"I'll fucking rape you infidel! My youngest wife is 12 years old she is all woman!"

but....based? lol fuck you faggots that think indians are anything more than savage street shitters

Attached: 1492295759583.png (1137x622, 277K)

You want to meet them

You are kinda right, but while 14-15 year olds can be held accountable for some stuff already this is also an age were you are exeedingly shortsighted and emotional.
The question is how it ended and how much group pressure/guilttrapping was applied during the sexual acts.
Falling for sweets is on them though, after the first buttslap they should have cringed the fuck out and not be sluts for cheap spoils. They got raised shitty I guess.

Good Job boys!!
I'm proud of you. Colonize as much these Anglo fags you can.
The strong shall rule the weak.

A child cant be a prostitute i cant keep saying this over and over

Remove chinks
All those nasty ass Oz posters are chinks. 50% of Australia is not white and most of those are chinkies.

>underage or boomer retard thinks iraq is syria

also

>believing in muh fuel air bombs

kys

White girls are the wagyu beef of the human trafficking world.

Of course they can. Oldest profession.

loads of fat?

None of the white girls were raped. They willingly did everything for food and drugs because British girls are the biggest and easiest slags in the world. Sup Forums memes those Paki "rape" gangs, but every single girl willingly got fucked for years. Some wanted drugs, some wanted money, some wanted food, and some just wanted good dick and there isn't any good white dick. I mean, it was so bad that your feminist government had to admit that those girls wanted it.

Stop being mad that Muslims are not degenerate but will take full advantage of your degenerate women. Deal with it. Islam will dominate your land in a few decades because it must. It's either your degeneracy or Islam.

>Rajenthiram
You sure those aren't Sri Lankan Tamils ?

you poms are fucking sad and delusional. the sooner your shitty country sinks the better.

Nobody here goes to an Asian restaurant, they go to a Chinese restaurant. When I said "here" in the other post I meant here in Britain, not here on Sup Forums.

Ok so we can conclude you are just an abbo talking shit on an anonymous anime board