Fate/Apocrypha

Why is this Evil witch in apoc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgUr4ucJOk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To fulfill my hairbrushing needs.

To be precise that's Medea Lily and its probably because Atalanta's legend is the same time as Medea's as they're both from Greek Mythology.

Oh man I need to get back to watching that shitshow

Atalanta was an argonaut and Medea Lily was one of their captured treasures

That's a cute witch. She looks young there

Yeah, I do remember that at some point Atalanta assisted Jason and the Argonauts.

Yep, depending on various accounts, both Media and Atalanta were Argonauts, or at least were invited to join. So was Herakles, for that matter.

>evil
Ah, this again

Who knows?

MUH DANGOS

so they have also added character designs of people seen in Fate Grand Order as well huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=HgUr4ucJOk0

TANOSHI WA TANOSHI WA!

B-But I thought FGO wasn't canon.

This version of Giles de Rais was in the LN as well so that's nothing weird about that.

Muh Dangos wasn't that bad
Would sooner do it again than Halloween

They also added the FGO version of Saber's spear in Mordred's flashback.

They were already doing that from the start on flashbacks.

Though it was strange they didn't show Karna's flashback with Arjuna

You must be joking. Dango was a grindfest and it was horrible having to play the same battle like 30-40 times each day.

Except for Morgan's design back on Mordred flashback.

Though she might get added soon in FGO in the next chapter so you might say she was already designed

Evil is relative in TM, but you're never going to live down filicide being one of her defining characteristics in myth even if it's never confirmed in her TM backstory. It's just something to live with, if you've got a morally questionable waifu it's better to just roll with it.
Also draining the city for mana, I suppose.

Atalanta's allignment: Neutral - Evil.

You're about to find out why Atalanta is Neutral Evil.

Unlike Gilgamesh being Chaotic Good for some reason.

Fate has some of the worst arms and armour design in the history of anime, which is quite the achievement.

Is it on the next episode?

>Though it was strange they didn't show Karna's flashback with Arjuna
They're saving that for his bath scene

SANKYU PAKO

Yes.

Spoil me something user. I thought Atalanta NP is Phoebus Catastrophe.
But, what is the black boar stuff on her right arm?

Servants don't need to have one NP.

Atalants had two NPs. First one is Phoebus Catastrophe which had already been shown. Second one is Agrius Metamorphosis where she fuses with the Calydonian Boar. Which makes her go pretty insane.

I see, so she will go berserk when she used Agrius Metamorphosis?

Yes. Using Agrius Metamorphosis gives her Rank A Madness Enhancement.

hey /vg/tard, FGO isn't Sup Forums but Sup Forums, so get out

FGO has an anime; your argument is invalid.

Does Achilles really kill his waifu? What happens in volume 5?

ova = / = anime
FGO is a mobage about ''waifus'',

>my wife in apo
time to continue it then

It's shit so it doesn't count.

FGO fanservice.
A1's also responsible for making all the CMs, so they probably have the character designs all ready to go anyway.

>Achilles
Killed by Atalanta, it’s a double kill.

Doesn't matter what YOU think. FGO had an OVA so it's allowed to be discussed here wheather you like it or not.

>Yes. Using Agrius Metamorphosis gives her Rank A Madness Enhancement.
Is her second noble phantasm able to rival heracles?

you're just upset because you didn't get all the dangos

An OVA is an anime. Besides, a lot of the time FGO goes out of its way to make it clear that the characters you get are not your waifu. It's a character collecting game for sure, but it's not just a "waifu game."

We talk about [your favorite anime] on Sup Forums, so this is allowed too.

Apo is Sup Forums
Apo anime used GO designs. What is wrong with pointing this out?

Not really, she only takes a rank up on her stats, and she's still not as strong as him even afterward. Heracles is kind of a high bar.

Why would they have her fuse with the Boar instead of transforming into a lion chimera? The latter still fits the bill of a berserker transformation and actually happens in her legend (plus she has fucking cat ears in her design), while she just happened to be the first person to get a shot on the Boar.

>Is her second noble phantasm able to rival heracles?
realistically fuck no
However Herc is the designated jobber of Fate so sure why not

Heracles was at the Argo at the same time as Atalanta according to SF so chances are he's dicking around on deck during this scene

What happens exactly? Does he cry?

I thought Achilles is invisible against non-Divinity attack.

That's Gilgamesh, user.

there are specific places to discuss this mobage trash like /vg/, MAL and reddit.

Achilles invincible body got removed by Chiron when he pierced his heel.

Gilgamesh gets SOME wins at least in side material and even stars in CCC
Herc just jobs

NO I'M SUPERIOR THEN YOU AND I'M THE LAW

But it's Apo discussion, you absolute retard

Anything designs that appear in the manga or anime first is not canon unless stated otherwise.

Gilgamesh actually succeeds until Shirou asspulls UBW, Heracles gets rekt every time despite being the most influential heroic spirit in the most powerful class with an NP that gives him 8 extra lives.

>F/A threads now are rare and dead as fuck compared to first 12 episodes
Can someone post Japanese ratings of F/A after Siegfest?

>discussing the game on gamblers anonymous general

Damn, looks like LoGH isn't an anime since it's an OVA.

Same reason as to why Medusa can ride the Pegasus.

So how do we compare perseus against the likes of Heracles, Medea, Achilles and other greek heroes that are in fate?

I'd argue Medusa riding the pegasus makes sense since she did technically own it before Perseus killed her, even if it was inside of her body.

Friendly reminder: Jeanne is not for (You).

>muh FGO spreg ruined another thread
Why not ignore him? Or use report option?

I really like how people get butthurt by a shitty mobage. FGO is bottom tier garbage, but so are the people who rants about it like an autist and try to derail the thread.

>in the most powerful class
Next time start with ''I'm a retard'' so I can ignore the post straight up, especially when you're talking about Heracles and the berserker class

If being an easily-triggered autist was against the rules that would solve roughtly all of Sup Forums's problems.

Gilgamesh is usually the end boss whenever he appears (except for HF, where he did job). Herc only exists to be this monstrous thing that someone kills to show how badass they are. That's the definition of jobbing. In Fate he's a big wall that crushes most people easily, but then he gets merc'd by Shirou's Caliburn which shows the power of his projections. The in UBW he gets slaughtered by Gilgamesh when he's introduced. It's there to show the "invincible monster" being easily defeated by this new foe. Then in HF he falls to shadow and becomes blackened. He fights Shirou again and it shows off his new projection style and how powerful it is. Berserkules existed for no reason but to die in Stay Night.

Nah. Herc is a top-tier servant. Only Karna and Achilles in Apo would have a chance at beating him in a 1v1. At most she might take off 1-2 of his lives if she's lucky.

I cheked futaba there's 800 replies.

I watched apocrypha thinking I was gonna see Jeanne, but what a shame I didn't find her. I only saw another girl that had the same looks, voice, and name.

Achilles is susceptible to attacks from divine servants and from divine construct NPs. He also has his heel weakness that, when struck, leads to the complete removal of his invincibility.

That's barely matters. What about niconico ratings

In FSN terms, Achilles and Perseus should only be slightly below Heracles. Both of them are equally legendary and have a slew of feats that should make them capable to be summoned in almost every class. Herc is supposed to be the most legendary heroic spirit so nobody is really comparable with him, closest being maybe Arthur and Lancelot.

Medea is shit offensively but she can only be summoned as Caster and is very creative with her magic.

Apoc kinda fucks with powerlevels and grail mechanics, Achilles should be much more powerful and Atalanta should be much weaker than they're portrayed. One thing they did right was making Vlad super OP since he's summoned in Romania and gets home field advantage.

Karna can fodderize berserker Herc. If Herc's in the archer class then it's a mutual kill type of battle.
Achilles has no chance either way

>superior
>still can't make the difference between then/than and to.

Saber is the most "powerful" class because the spirit doesn't get Madness Enhancement so they have a much higher chance of succeeding. Berserker is the most powerful in terms of raw power, and Nine Lives is supposed to overcome the madness weakness but Herc still manages to job.

>Apoc kinda fucks with powerlevels and grail mechanics
Apoc kinda fucks Servant - Master relationship. All Servants looks like some kind of slaves without any will

I'd say Achilles is about right. Her's very skilled and can fight multiple servants of high caliber at the same time and is also very hard to kill. Achilles doesn't need much else than that. He was a powerful manslayer and his kit shows that.

She still never rode it though. I mean it's just weird for her to even be Rider class. Heck Assassin would make more sense to me.

>and Nine Lives is supposed to overcome the madness weakness but Herc still manages to job.
What? You do realize he can't even use NL because it's sealed?

Perseus shows up in Prototype. He's got a set of tools pretty specialized toward beating Medusa that he can repurpose for a few different situations.

Whoops, I meant God Hand, not Nine Lives. He has 11 extra lives and that's supposed to overcome the weakness of Madness Enhancement. I get thrown off by Nasu's retarded naming schemes.

He would have average stats but powerful NPs

Dude are you forgetting that Achilles has an OP as fuck shield NP that block literally anything except anti-world NPs?

>all these faggots shitting on barsarkah
Your favorite servant would probably get trashed by Hercules.

What the fuck

Most servants would get trashed by him in a war where certain individuals aren't protected by plot-armor

Yes, I am. I haven't been paying close attention to Apo and the plot is a clusterfuck because of all the characters.