Trinity Of The Animes

What is your top 3 animes of all times?

Me: 1 - Neon Genesis Evangelion
2 - Serial Experiments Lain
3 - Code Geass

Good list user.

Is this a 3x3 for people with less than 50 shows watched?

3x3 are massive circlejerks anyways

1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. One Piece
3. Hunter x Hunter

1. Jojo's bizzare adventure
2. Cowboy bebop
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion

(I love jojo for more than just the memes, yes it has plot holes, and yes sometimes the animation is shit but for me it has a special place in my heart and the first series i really got invested in that didnt have like 26 episodes)

LoGH
Ghost in the Shell
Cowboy Bebop

500 shows/movies/OVAs completed if anyone gives a damn. I know that's a pretty low number for someone who started watching in the 90's but I'm very picky about what I watch. Have shitty internet for years at a time and having a life (work/school/friends) didn't help matters.

ITT: the Rick and Morty of anime

I see a lot of 80's and 90's OVAs on your list. Good taste.

This will trigger Evafags

>bait

It certainly doesn't trigger me. If someone doesn't like Eva then they simply don't like it.

>1. Boku no Hero Academia
Great taste.
>3. Hunter x Hunter
Why is this abomination even in the list?

disgusting taste, watch something other than shonen

>Kaiji
>Nichibros
>Baccano!

1. Boku no Pico Academia
2. Wan Piss
3. Boruto's dad's show

god like taste

>Assassination Classroom Final Season
>GTO
>Master Keaton

What's with all these pseudo intellectual garbage?

thanks desu. I've been watching animes for over 30 years and have over 4000 confirmed shows.

How is assasination classroom? It looks quite funny so would it be worth getting into?

This

To be fair

But have you watched Eva?
Only high IQ people can understand it tho

You have to have

This is a bait thread, right?

As a connoisseur of animess, I have both watched Eva and embarked on the psychological journey it tacitly invites you to partake in. In particular, Anno's use of religious symbolism is by far the most meaningful employment of such imagery I have seen in any medium. It is so, so deep. I sometimes confuse myself into thinking I don't understand it but then I remember that I'm an intellectual and I obviously do. Also, the way Asuka's mean-spirited character shrouds her beautiful, kind, generous nature is so convincing you'd almost think she was a real piece of shit with a big head and no redeeming qualities. But then you wouldn't be "getting" Anno's point. As I sit here and blow thick, grey clouds of acrid smoke from my pipe, my chin resting on my velvet bathrobe, I can only think about how sad it must be for those who can't understand the gem that is Evangelion. 'Tis a blessing and curse, this intelligence

i literally kekked

Yup but no one gives a shit.
We have four of these threads a day, for the last 14 years.

>tfw at _80 anime watched and i can't even fill out my top 5

I know this is a pasta to make fun of Evafags but I fucking (excuse me for using this word) cringe

Mediocre bait

It's OC. And you should do that thing.

1. Psycho Pass
2. Prison School
3. Elfen Lied

Ive only watched like 6 animes

>kekked
>cringe
You refugees need to go back to whatever shithole you crawled from.

Evafags On suicide watch

i like lain because it opened my eyes for technology and alienation. NGE makes think of many things like depression, meaning of life etc. i like Code Geass because is the most kakkoi mecha anime ever made

Eva is the most complete anime ever made. it has a deep meaning, great characters (as Shinji, Misato, Rei etc), great fight scenes, best couples, life lessons etc. It has psychology references too, everyone here know that asuka, shinji and rei are freudian-based (i'm talking about Ego, Superego and ID).

NGE is too deep and too complex for shonnenfags

To be fair

>animes
>3x3 for babies
I don't even care how good your taste is (nice taste, by the way) this thread is trash.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

K-On
Hidamari Sketch
Aria

>Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
>Steins;Gate
>Barakamon

1. Nothing but torment
2. Reading this god awful thread
3. Mods do your damn jobs