Boruto

When we'll see the timeskip happening? How are the kids going to change during it?

Why does everyone want a timeskip?
Naruto turned to shit after it's skip
having a grown up version of your favourite girl would be nice but will it be worth it?

>Why does everyone want a timeskip?
What they really want are stakes and the ability to fap to the girls without feeling like a straight up pedo

oh ok

Speaking of timeskips, what are the chances of Boruto actually having one? I am hearing that is actually doing pretty bad, so SP might pull a TTGL and not do it entirely

>I am hearing that is actually doing pretty bad
From where?

An user a couple of threads back posted the ratings from TV Tokyo, and Boruto was not on it. And the fact that no one seems to be talking about it, makes me concerned

retard

Sumire will get a new design soon according to sekibeing

Whoa, really? Source?

his weibo

Please be true. I need more of Sumire's team in my life.

Anyone have a gif or webm of Mitsuki slitting the Shizuma clone's throat?

We need more of this and less filler tier antagonists. Seriously tho this was the best part of the whole arc. As a fan of the Burrito anime I can say this arc was shit.

He did mention her new design is Kawaii though,

Boruto's already shit without one so what harm would a timeskip cause? Nobody really cares about anything in this show but the girls anymore which is why OP and others want a timeskip; so they can laugh at Sarada's lack of chest in comparison to Sumire and engage in more rampant waifufaggotry.

It's kind of funny how the guy that animated this scene is the one that animates most of the kick ass scenes in Boruto. Why can't they just have him work on all the scenes? He's very skilled for a chinese man.

>Nobody really cares about anything in this show but the girls

Speak for yourself

That's the ninjaest thing I've ever seen in Naruto

Mitsuki is truly best boy

>New Design

So we are closer to graduation, I hope the outfit is something Shino gives her.

Speaking in growing up, is Sumire wearing a bra yet?

Nobody wears a bra in this show. Sarada was wearing a halter top on a hot day in her room, Hinata wore mesh, and Ino wore tape (?).

i thought he was korean?

check em

Not even on doujins.

Same thing no?

Link?

The translation doesn't mention Sumire so I am confused.

> Kawaii
I hope its similar the one she wore where her back is completely exposed.

What if on the last episode of Boruto, it shows a scene of Naruto and the rest of the main cast near the end of Shippuden trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi and it's revealed that the entire storyline of Boruto: The Next Generations was all just a genjutsu induced dream?

Why? She no longer has her tramp stamp.

Off by one....

Its boring and the setting is awful for slice of life.

No, Sakura wears

Wear*

The water guy looks pretty cool, even for a Naruto/Boruto character.

Just waiting for Karaskishi to get a hold of her so I can exhaust a shotglass full of the stuff onto my floor.

But Naruto was sort of okay before the skip, Boruto so far is shit.

>pure
>saladslut
>uchiha
Wew

She's just a kid, user

And she’s already whoring herself out, what a shame. Fuck Sasuke for not being a postive fatherly influence.

She just knowing her body

Well, that escalated quickly

Sucking cock for money and being the village’s cumdumpster due to muh daddy issues is a bit more than what you’re describing

That would be a prefect ending for a cash grab

He is already dooming her to walk the Path of Edge by not teaching how to use the Sharingan correctly. Every Uchiha who went crazy did not have a teacher who taught them to use the Sharingan correctly

Next is it maturing when bort leaves village. Then kills her fatty for MS, then Papa sauce for his eyes. The uchiha we're a mistake, he did nothing wrong.

Alright guys which team do you think has good potential. Denki's team or sumire's team and why.For me, its probably sumire because she is on par with mitsuki and can do some cool water jutsus

The Village's destruction and Naruto's death will probably trigger the maturation of Sarada's Sharingan to MS, not Boruto leaving the Village, as he will most likely leave it on friendly terms. ChouChou probably will not die due to her popularity

So are we to assume summer has cat girl and new tenten on her team? I'd say denki cause summers only one worth a fuck on other team. Also do we think bort will actually leave village or just assume it?

I was implying it getting to 3 tomo like when sauce left and fought Naruto at the valley

She is only having fun, user

really really hope salad kills her old man and he dies crying

And being a huge slut while doing so

She is only pleasuring the most important man in the village while he works

That design is actually awful. Tits way too big, too.

Did you miss where Iwabe cheap-shotted his own enemy? They built that guy up as some scheming badass, but Iwabe literally just shanks him in about 2 seconds.
I guess they were too weak to actually have a decent fight with Iwabe.

Stop making excuses for your whore daughter, pinkshit

She is only doing with the man she love

This is some new kind of meme like Hawawa?

Can we stop having focus on InoShikaCho shit?

Like, fuck these characters already! I'm so tired of them and Im already tired of their offspring in the new show.

Really? Shikidai? It's just kid shikimaru all over! Fucking spare me of this trio and their boring ass clan.

Sarada isn't a meme, she is a pure magical ninja

I do too. Better yet if Sarada calls him out for being a shitty parent during their and reacts like pic related

*and he

>Well, that escalated quickly
>Well
It's BOY, BOY that escalated quickly. For fuck sake why can't you fucking kids atleast properly quote the meme.

What you talking about? Salad’s been memed since the Gaiden manga

"You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.”

They haven't had any focus on the show or the manga what the fuck are you talking about?

In the ova

Giving yourself brain damage is peak performance?

She’s taken every cock in the mist village during the field trip, the whore

Clean you didn't watch episode. He used gentle fist

>New outfit for Hawawa

Pic related if that's true

g-gomen

I was referring to the caption of the picture in relation to what the picture depicts not the context of the picture itself

Ah. I will say for peak some of the animation is spotty or fuzzy

They barely got anything, especially in the manga.

he isn't trained on gentle fist, but "it just feels right" for him ?

He's trained best you can with out the byuakgan

but what is the point if you can't see the chakra points? otherwise is just a really lame punch because is literally a touch

Fuck off narutards

The new eye can see chakra psttrens do may come later but he knows it

>but what is the point if you can't see the chakra points?
Attacking the tenketsu was some genius advanced prodigy shit Neji could do not even Hinata could do that with her byakugan during part 1 atleast.
I think you can still use some very basic juken if without byakugan with some training.

Only if her first bra is visible

She is tightening the bonds between the two villages

>but what is the point if you can't see the chakra points?
The ability to explode organs, speedreader.

I'd say aside of his autistic son, Naruto pretty much won at life.

This show sucks and takes a dump on Naruto's legacy

Fuck this series and anyone who watches it, non-canon

ZzzzZZZzzzz

Nice meme

Uchiwhore apologists need to be sent to the gas chamber

>didn't invent holocaust style: gas chamber no jutsu
His second mistake.

Boruto is just filler. It's impossible to get anything other than filler-tier villians.

What was the first?

Letting the Uchiha live after his brother died.

Is this anime or manga? Since it'll be great if they go for manga

When are the new outfits coming?