Brit/pol/ - JIMMY SAVILE IS INNOCENT

"Now then, now then" - Are Jim.
youtu.be/QxaSUWYw_wI
youtu.be/8usgiy8mSnk

>Parsons Green attack: Iraqi teenager convicted over Tube bomb
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43431303

>13 days on and police still have no idea how Russian agent and his daughter were poisoned - as they reveal 131 local people came into contact with nerve agent and cordon off army base
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5508633/Police-fear-131-people-came-contact-Salisbury-nerve-agent.html

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-iraq-war-shows-uk-shouldnt-rush-over-salisbury-attack-2018-3

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617

>It's time to give EU nationals the vote
inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/james-chapman-give-vote-uk-eu-nationals/

POST BEST JIMMY MOMENTS ITT

Attached: jimmy-savile-pic-dailymirror-889622346.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo9xL_aGT5o
youtu.be/NFQCYpIHLNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TRJUAaQ2WU&t=2s
aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/gpo-plumbook-2016.pdf
nsopw.gov/en
youtu.be/-QUuCWNyvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=fi4r1u85m-4
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
youtube.com/watch?v=nsu6PfMJZsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO ANIME

1st for BASED Tommy Robinson

nth for never supporting anyone unless they stomp around screeching 'NIGGERS OUT' and also if they do stuff like that dismissing them as a honeypot that way I have an excuse to just sit on my arse and shitpost on brit/pol/ all day

>>How do you expect to accomplish any real progress when even moderates like Tommy get shut down by the state? Its in everyone's interests to stand up for free expression right now.

If the police are going to shut it down, they will do so regardless of the amount of mongs standing round tommy.

And anyway the state doesnt shut down tommy, tommy works for the state

nth for supporting Israel

Victor Lewis-Smith knew nearly 30 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=eo9xL_aGT5o

Tommy does not care about the future of the English people, all he cares about is that they don't read the Qur'an.

I dont hate him becuase he is civic, i hate him becuase he subverts nationalism to make us look like drunken niggers.

The EDL chimpouts are contained enough not to scare the pakis and police, but enough to scare normies on the fence

is there anyone you actually support or do you just find reasons to dismiss them? This is why they'll never be a real right wing movement in this country.

How is not liking Muslims because their orthodoxy is a threat to the liberal order in any way right wing?

I like the idea of generation identity and groups like that. I kinda wish New British Union (mosley larpers) was bigger

Thas rite mate, me and me wife's son are going to see are Tommeh, he tells it like it is, bloody Muzzlums wanting to put their blooeh sharahrah law over on us, fuck off! Bloody Mohammad was a paedo! This is a CHRISTIAN countreh we don't care where yuh come from or what you worship but you have to bloodeh TOLERATE others, these bloodeh muzzlums don't want to integrate and breed with us! Fuck em that's what I say!

Had about just going for another can of Carling

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 59K)

Nation of rape cultue defending a leftist pedophile and child molestor who worked on BBC

How

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Aye, these defeatist pricks, imagine if tha Engerlish 'ad this attitude in World war 2. all of us would be tolkin' juhhhmen now.

All tha needs to be done is parliament needs to be overthrown and tha little peepul need to rise up en 'em tories are facked

Attached: 1520685557964.jpg (360x360, 17K)

We support are Tommeh you daft cunt can you not read? Bloody Israel knows how to deal with them fucking muzzlums .. fucking kill em all that's what I say

Attached: 1512942083610.png (485x443, 26K)

you're not on facebook now mate come on
that's something at least, but if they ever grow they'll have to, ask least publicly, compromise on some points. Then this place will call them cucks and the cycle will start again
pathetic. Why are you even here?

How does Britain stop illegal Hispanic invadors?This people are underminding the fabric of our society and values

Attached: Mexirat.jpg (630x1200, 83K)

wot ya mean? Am 'ere in support of tha great british wurkin classes.

Attached: ghh.jpg (211x239, 10K)

>you're not on facebook now mate come on
I'm never on facebook, what's your point? Am I wrong?

If Israel is so powerful why does palestine still exist??

Alright Tommo? Fancy seei'n you ere ..

Attached: download (2).png (235x215, 5K)

>compromise on some points
Don't you see that there's a very clear difference between compromising on some points for the sake of public acceptance, realpolitik in essence, and your core principles and ideas. In the case of ARE TOMMY those core principles and ideas are my issue, not whatever way he chooses to modify their expression.

Yew know wot wood be class?? A Tommeh robinsin action figure

Attached: 1521016651639.png (866x900, 94K)

Aye, just gettin some paracetamol for me missus mate. Propa sick she is. wot politics yer got for me tha day lads?

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

>Ban islam
>Yardies still commit the majority of crime in london
>Pakis still doing the rape gangs , just now they eat bacon sandwiches too
>British working class wages still driven to nothing by romanians

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1521215588218.jpg (866x900, 102K)

What was secret of Anglo success? Political stability,good economics,what?

Attached: Eternal Anglo.jpg (371x540, 48K)

They defend it because they are child molesters and pedophiles.

Why else.

Oi! Fuck off! Those fuckin' blacks are as English as you and me, me mate Tyrese was turned back at a fuckin' BNP meeting, fucking racist bastads .. don't fuckin' care what colour ya are as long as bloody (((INTEGRATE)))

Why did Anglos become so successful? How did they turned a burned down continent of Abo scum in to develaped nation?

Attached: 0 mosley.jpg (490x313, 22K)

youtu.be/NFQCYpIHLNQ

BEADY EYES
ANGLO LIES
MUFFLED ARYAN WOMEN CRIES

How did Anglos turned empthy deserts of Australia in to First World?And they were not even first but second tier Anglo convicts

Attached: Sydney.jpg (800x534, 302K)

Attached: magic4.gif (350x196, 497K)

we eat AYRAN brains to give us power

Joe Owens has the right idea, but he's too paranoid. He needs to learn to accept newcomers and delegate to them, because, with his history, he's going nowhere.
I actually think Nick Griffin, Daft Nick, was a sound bloke, too, and the BNP were a good shout. Their manifesto from 2010 was nearly spot on, not a fan of English devolution myself, but I could hold my nose and back them in 2020 if they float the same platform.
> This is why they'll never be a real right wing movement in this country.
Protip: if you have to abandon your principles to win, you've lost

>, not a fan of English devolution myself,
if scotland and wales have their own parliments they shouldnt be voting on laws that apply only to england

Jimmy Sav with some magic

youtube.com/watch?v=_TRJUAaQ2WU&t=2s

Anglos feed upon subverting others, we've got nobody to subvert anymore whilst aussies still had those subhuman abos.

I'm not a fan of their devolution, either. Ideally I'd want a party pushing greater integration; we're long past the point where any of us can really stand on our own two feet.
But that's not a huge disagreement, and I know most people dislike the idea because they've been burned by globalism pretty badly, so everyone wants desperately to retreat into their local government, so I could accept it.

The more I read and watch the more crazy it seems that Savile was a fucking corpse fucker and all that.

Insanity. What is up in UK, you guys crucified him while thousands of young girls are raped and worse by immigrants.

None of this adds up lads :(

Im startin to think its time to hunt the swamp personally. When travelling be sure to get rid of your ez pass so the gov cant track your movement. There are around 7000 obama holdovers that need hunting. Ima start with MCCABE THE TREASONOUS PUSSY! EVERY DIRTY TRICK, EVERY CON, EVERY CRIME (cept pedophilia) IS ALLOWED IN ORDER TO EXECUTE ALL PEDOPHILES. IREDEEMABLE WORMS DESERVE NOTHING BUT DEATH. SHOOT PEDOS ON SITE.

Swamp:
aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/gpo-plumbook-2016.pdf

National sex offender list:
nsopw.gov/en

KILL ALL PEDOS, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS COOL BUT PEDOS.

Are you talking about our "Empire"? That was arguably rooted in our own subversion.

>The more I read and watch the more crazy it seems that Savile was a fucking corpse fucker and all that.
Fake news.

Empire worship is the cringiest shit on this site

He may have been a necrophiliac pedo sex case, but he once played a birthday song for my nan on the radio. I wont hear a word against him.

youtu.be/-QUuCWNyvv8

i miss her lads

Attached: Billie_Piper_02.jpg (2253x1817, 332K)

Aye, finaly a good well reeserched documentary two sink me teeth into

Almost as cringy as people who call us "Saxons" and say "Europa"

youtube.com/watch?v=fi4r1u85m-4

That's nothing, he was a fucking wizard of the Illuminati, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

Attached: jimmysavillethrust.gif (325x380, 560K)

The only two type of mongs on outer/pol/ are people who attribute the British Empire in all of its 5 century forms to the hidden Jewish men, or people worshipping it as Heaven's kingdom.

Those aren't the only two options. There's some very interesting points in the history of the British Empire and there's no concrete need to be biased on the matter.

>I'm Anglo-Saxon, me ..
>t. spud headed brown haired celtic commoner

I came home to tell my wife's son that Britain expelled 23 diplomats. I'm literally crying. Are you happy now racist bigots for deporting families from the UK?

I understand it but it's very misguided. It's hard not to look in to the past and see this remarkably dominant creation of, at least outwardly, Anglo creation and not hold it up as an ideal to be returned to. Unfortunately they miss its more pernicious nature and underlying character which is not really the tradition which they want to reaffirm.

Basically that.

H-Happy St. PATS Day Anglo-senpais...

Attached: 1513012304488.png (600x693, 148K)

I want to live in Manhattan

youtube.com/watch?v=nsu6PfMJZsw

Happy potato day!

T-thanks Ruskie-kun...

Attached: 1488556568673.png (339x455, 158K)

It's very expensive. London is cheaper and people are more polite in England.

>london
>cheap

The final redpill is realising that the Saville scandal was designed specifically as a method to normalise the scandals we're seeing now and make them cause less anger within the population

If they broke out of nowhere, nothing to compare them to, not floating around with other similar scandals... then there would have been riots

And also this scandal is just further easing the even bigger looming scandal about politicians who are doing the same, in the UK and USA.

Pizzagate is unironically real, don't know if you know.

Happy Potato day to all Paddies and Micks world wide.

In comparison to NY and SF it's cheaper.

Hey bongs. How does it feel that Sup Forums recently makes fun of you much more than anyone else? You have become worse than Sweden and Germany combined. How does that feel?

Attached: 1491941336546.png (1600x1200, 355K)

I don't browse outer/pol/ nor value the opinion of self righteous teenagers so I'm alright with it.

happy potato day, Irish-chan!

Attached: happy.png (525x936, 431K)

>Expensive

I want to live in some Manhattan Skyscraper that Trump built

Attached: (((((.jpg (800x533, 348K)

I only browse Britpol and I don't care what non-Brits think

No, he's dead.

I started to believe in existence of Russian trolls.

Me too. Unironically.

Don't really give a fuck what a bunch of conspiratorial Russia Today watchers think tbqh

We aren't Russian we just support Russian government over British one

Yup

And the Turkish government.

I don't believe Russia did the spy thing either, I just know its bots spamming and astro-turfing

How kind, thanks senpais!

Attached: 1462151764543.jpg (800x581, 182K)

I think you're underestimating just how butthurt Yanks are after the mutt meme.

>people who listen to Alex Jones don't like my country
>people from 49% land call me Ahmed

Attached: tears.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>muuh safe space bubble
>muuh russian trolls
No wonder your country is going to shit so quickly!

Attached: 1494780954760.png (3759x1896, 1.3M)

Sure but they should give independance to Kurds

The problem with them mongs is they've been fed anti-Russian propaganda to the max, so its the boy who cried Russians. They realise anti-Russian sentiment was used for political gain by people they view as enemies thus they are unable to conceive of a situation where the CORRUPT and oligarchical Russian government would be in the wrong.

Also, LARPtards.

Outerpol is insufferable garbage and Europeans/Americans aren't funny desu. That's why I don't browse it.

> lads
Cringe

>Big stronk Pootie Poot will save Europa with his army of conscript Krokodil addicts

OK

Britain is dead. I love it when Johnny foreigner from outer/pol/ comes in to Brit/pol/, tries to blow our minds and then leaves when they get no where.

Brit/pol/ is the most blackpilled place on Sup Forums. You'll find no where more depressing than these lads.

Don't forget United States,every fourth Amerimutt
probably has some Irish mixture in him

Why are you so obsessed with Krokodil?Only the most extreme rare cases use that and they die in pain and agony

Mum's making me a beef and tomato Pot Noodle.

>bongland thread
>ignoring reality
Time to dump
Y'all gonna get angry

Attached: 1521276935514.gif (400x224, 3.99M)

And what are you doing about your own country lad?

>Brit/pol/ is the most blackpilled place on Sup Forums. You'll find no where more depressing than these lads.
Not blackpilled enough then to reach the stage of indifference and positive individualism.

Attached: 1506551050558.png (300x366, 226K)

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1425335934854.jpg (3264x2448, 3.85M)

Attached: 1521286400050m.jpg (1024x904, 100K)

Attached: 1521277023438.jpg (934x674, 612K)

true t b h

>Y'all gonna get angry
Welp. Another mong who doesn't come in Brit/pol/ enough.

Cringe. Your post style, the pictures you drop. So generic, so overused, so meaningless.

I'm LMAOing @ your life. Britain is dead.

>Making

She's pouring boiled water into a plastic tub full of powder and freeze-dried noodles, she ain't making shit.