Which country is best to find a trad wife?

Which country is best to find a trad wife?

Attached: 1521280339400.jpg (1369x2048, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your chances are 0% across the board

Attached: illust_59863564_20170817_021215.png (1253x800, 959K)

North Korea probably.

BEtter in England than in filthy Muttland though you literal niggerlover

England

The zero there is the same as the zero here.

USA

England

Eastern Europe;

Conservative, smokin hot babes, pro family, committed.

I like RO personally

japan

>English women

Attached: 1520782653732.gif (423x278, 1.98M)

india

Attached: 1511200094154.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

Attached: 1521274491867.gif (440x350, 3.58M)

KSA

>finding a wife is similar to a hunting trip

Well, you fucked up already

Korea desu.

All 7/10 or higher and education-minded.

Attached: yoo-in-na-cover-better.jpg (468x750, 107K)

>An Indian woman would use the loo

What tier of ''trad'' are you thinking about? 1970s? 1950s? 1800s? 500s? 5000 BC?

Just find a nice girl that doesn't seem overly degenerate, put a bun in her oven, compliment her when she wears dresses, make enough money to support both, that's pretty much it. You don't want a too eager ''trad lyfe'' larper. Those don't even exist in my opinion.

>ywn teach her to poo in loo

Attached: 1517637512189.webm (352x640, 2.79M)

ANy country will do just look for a traditional town but your odds increase in third world countries where western feminist mindset hasn't infected the women yet.

Turkey.

>education-minded.

>yes goy send your offspring to be indoctrinat- i mean educated.

And once they have secured the beta male green card or passport, they're off with a chad

With the picture you posted I assume you are Pakistani, African or Middle Eastern.

My guess is you can find a wife for your taste in Sudan, Eritrea or Ethiopia.

>Korea desu.

Attached: 1515220236261.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Asian countries. Eastern countries. All those countries where women are kept in their place in general.

this. Asian sluts are atleast still respectful of their men and they know their place.

>asians are trad af
>*watches anime*

Attached: 1513939005791.png (1079x592, 729K)

>Conservative, smokin hot babes, pro family, committed.

Made me kek, yeah I got mine from mailorderrussianbride.com & another from fuckyfuckyforgreencard.ru

Attached: 1520003861393.jpg (395x450, 69K)

Hahaha, that's correct, the ukranian date girl has become a job, they milk the money out of cucks and them dump them

The best places to find a wife are the rural areas of your country, also southern Brazil rural areas and South Africa

That's not very nice.

>trad wife
>posts 56-% botox monster

I don't want a Talmud-reading kike-asian

this is what westerncucks really belive

>conservative
>pro USSR

Pakistan.

>A Swede
>Unironically accusing others of being nigger lovers

to be honest, USSR was more socially conservative than western democracies

You do know that in current year you need to be a fucking outstanding man to attract one of these rare unicorns?

>Meme flag
Judging by that and the shitton amount of geological ignorance in your post, you're a mutt.

Eastern Europeans hate USSR. Try reading a book, you faggot.

>traditional wife
>posts fucking Kim kardashian

Puerto Rico.

Japan Korea and maybe China

Attached: 1494553780201.webm (950x534, 2.89M)

Rural areas, generally. I am from the north of Scotland and so if my gf, the girls up here are generally nothing like the city girls who go sleep around and have no morals

We'll he'd go to Sweden but all ya'll women be looking for the black and brown meat.

Attached: 1438751137920.jpg (673x604, 53K)

>All 7/10 or higher and education-minded.
>Korea, land of Niggas and the K-POP Sluts that worship their cocks.

This and orthodox countries

in my expirience rural girls fuck alot more than city ones, because there is literally nothing better to do in village than fucking and drinking

it might look good on paper, but your freedom is worth more than some dying flower you are going to have to pay for the rest of your life

Attached: 8d591e806b6b217d06d5b8a62ded3e94.jpg (412x410, 36K)

>Eastern Europe;
Jesus Christ no.
Chads fuck these teens as early as 12-14.
They keep it secret though cause shame and stigma of sex(rumors that you visit whores) here can fuck up your whole life with these backwards peasants even city dwellers are peasants that moved to the city.
A lot of fornication happened, in the basement with the music on and lights off.
You look at these shame ridden girls but their cunts are bucket wide and full of yeast and you think their virgins or some shit and if you do they take you for a fool.

>Trad wife deserve trad husband
Willing to run away from your country is not something a trad man would do so forget it

Attached: 1521269572952.jpg (347x225, 17K)

"Trad wife" is a fucking meme. Perhaps Moldova. It's nothing you want. Go fuck some whores, and find a crusty cunt to settle down with after its been through 50 dicks and back.

>Moldova
I don't understand you people.
Why do you think most whores than come to the west are EASTER EUROPEAN?
WHY?
Cause they're so fucking pure?

Haha our women are mostly proud whores. British Indians are the closest you'll get to that here. Even then conservative upbringing combined with a whorish culture just leads to rebellion in late teens and therfore whores.

>Which country is best to find a trad wife?
HA HA HA HA HA HA OH NO OH NO

>British Indians
Are not only whorish in their late 20s but also scummy like they let their hygiene go once they turn into cum buckets.

A nice Catholic girl from Mexico. Ultimate tradwife

Attached: Mexico.jpg (700x945, 462K)

Those fucking tits

Central Asia, Caucuses, rural Eastern Europe, Sardinia, Corsica, rural Québec, rural Ireland, Midwestern USA, rich Latin Americans. That's all I can think of right now.

>who should i tribe mix with
>beady anglo post

ok

men make the best wives

Attached: 1497739994789.png (862x1024, 540K)

Cambodia.

Oh my dear Sven, you guys are the biggest nigger lovers the world has ever seen.

Men are better at being women than women. Sad truth. Real fucking sad if you're not into fucking traps. Cruel life.

Attached: 1517537501567.png (633x758, 29K)

POO

Attached: 1510674491699.jpg (774x960, 90K)

>IT'S A TRAP

Yep. This is because men inherently understand each other.

>tfw she never complains about anal sex, or overall sex

honestly couldnt tell if that was a woman or a man on the left

Syria

>RO
You friend got fooled.

Attached: 100.jpg (486x409, 45K)

BRAAAPPP BRRRRTTTT FTFTTFTTBRRTT

Thats a large FUPA (foopuh)

Fat Upper Pussy Area

Thats a spaniard

Is that what they call "high waist jeans designed to make buttocks look twice as tall as they actually are" these days?

just cum inside some bitch lads

unironically America

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1521034364000.jpg (329x480, 44K)

3rd world countries.

all women are all the same. The trick is finding a place where tradition still exists.

Not at all. She has native features.

this

there's a whole other world to america outside of the cities. there's a reason you don't know about it.

Yeah ive always hated that shit. But i grew up in a time when girls wore jeans where the button/snap was just above the top of the pussy

Trick is find women in families that beat them up as kids. But then good luck to deal with the fathers which are still chad and ready to break the bones of some beta they consider not worthy.

>Moldova

Attached: 1518413274784.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

Lol denial is not a river in egypt, faggot

Too bad she's a Protestant whore, she looks cute. Would date rape/10.

Don't worry sven. In a single generation you'll be le 56 percent like every other western country commiting demographic suicide.

Germany

That was the trend when I was a kid.
Every girl no matter the shape of their body, had a builder's canyon. Every single one.
Sadly they exchanged it for tighter high waist jeans instead of wearing dresses, which are infinitely more feminine and because they hide more, much more appealing.

Attached: Red-1950s-audrey-hepburn-dresses-2016-retro-swing-pin-up-vintage-dress-Rockabilly-Dresses-plus-size. (1000x1000, 254K)

Dude, I'm a spic and my mom looks like that and my dad calls her India as a pet name.

damn shame

Attached: 1505186565277.jpg (1592x856, 188K)

Your mom is probably 90% European then. The only native feature the woman in that drawing has is dark hair.

I went to Austria last summer for a summer college semester and spent a lot of time in Bavaria. The women weren't that bad. The only outright whores that I came across were the ones at the college and in the cities. Most of the people living in the villages and towns looked unaffected by degenerate culture.

The Middle East and christian communities in Russia and Latin America
The Amish too probably

have you considered returning to mexico?

>rumors that you visit whores) here can fuck up your whole life

Why is it then that prostitution is so commonplace in countries like yours?

I think you're the one that's in the Nile.

Fuck off moe, we're full.

No. I have nothing in common with that trash.

TIME
TO
SNIFF
SNIFFERS
SNIFF IT OUT

>Brown and ugly

Sage