Buyfag thread

What's your opinion on bunny figures?
Can pic related be considered the "baby's first bunny"?
Despite the pink one still looking better

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7aq2s7/psa_dont_enter_crunchyrollcom_at_the_moment_it/dpcba05/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>freeing is famous for his bunnies
>The best looking bunnies are all made by other companies
Really makes you think.

Re-release when?

stop posting this shit figure.

Okay in small quantities like many other things. And babby's first bunny is whatever babby buys first; classifying it that way is even less helpful than calling it a meme or something. Pink is still best though.

got a few things in- first up, two cute neko prize figs!

I prefer how the red here matches the bottle

>Shuvi a QT!
Got a friend for Izuna!

and a bunch of cardfag items
>sleeves, new tcg, deckbox, etc

Good morning buyfriends!

And a doubly good morning to all the Dakimakura owners who got to wake up next to the smiling face of their Waifu!

Looks like she's farting and it's making her fly

>not wanting a harem of bunny figures

October order just came in

ugly cat

good morning!

cute cat

thats mean, your ugly on the inside.
please take pictures of the konosuba bunny, particularly around the neck/head as it looked so off in promo shots.

I like the metallic paint of the red version. If there was a pink with metallic paint, it would be nice.

>baby's first bunny

I'm on the hunt for some cool artwork that I could stand behind my figures. Anyone got any sites or ideas? Would love to see if anyone else did something similar!

not soon enough

None, if you want to appreciate something it should be displayed against plain backgrounds, otherwise its just too damn tacky and distracting

This is cast-off.

Has Christmas started already?

I disagree, but I also enjoy shrines and collections. It depends on the set up.

It's just that my white wall is very boring.

t. buttmad mikufag OP from the other thread

Mirrors can be cool too. I once thought about putting one behind my figures.
But when I realized I would have to look at myself whenever I looked at my collection, I gave up on the idea.

Christmas rush already started however that only delays for a couple of days at most for EMS

And that is okay, you want the figure to be the focus of attention , not just an object among many.

It's a step into buying bunnies, that's for sure.

Thats just like, your opinion man.

Might be, but at least I have a sound argument for it instead of "its just like, your opinion"

>baby's first bunny
If you don't own at least one (1) bunny Medaka, then there's no point of buying any other bunny figure.

>Top 3 vote getters will be turned into merchandise
which do you want?

I only want the teacher Illya one.

Not him, but all you have is a better articulated opinion. There is no sound argument.

1 3 and 6, but preferably just 6.

I want Illya to teach me things

This one

boring

It's gonna be 1 and 6 and then one other one.

This would be nice too

The one with the highest chance to V& Leafs.

Is very obvious

Pirate, cheerleeder, and teacher. Maybe china dress instead of teacher.

Is he right?

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7aq2s7/psa_dont_enter_crunchyrollcom_at_the_moment_it/dpcba05/

>reddit

fuck off

2>1>5>6>4>>>

are those custom prints?

shuvi a cute! are you getting her figures?

Would you let your cup dress like this?

nope, Shuvi was just sent in by amiami. I want her sitting down one, and I have the Izuna on p/o. Not excited for the other shuvi becuase of the color/face.

same, the face didnt seem to reflect shuvi desu.

not that guy, but I like it. pic related is mine however, so I am bias.

Cluttered as fuck

A week ago I hadn't even gone onto amiami. Now I've 2 preorders and another order coming from Amazon. What have you done to me guys?

Made you happier

I'm not asking to pimp my display a la MTV I'd just like to get some good background going.
Like.. If I got a Evangelion fig I could have the city as background or w/e

Im no minimalist, shrines are my fav. Its all up to preference.

Some user scaned the July and August Amico cards (front & back) a while back
Also I suggest that you should rename the files in the Google Drive for better order
And the checklist need to be updated too

Collage-kun is really gone.

Back

Once you start you can't stop user.

July card front

What's the link for the google drive, user?

and back

See

2, 3 and 4 are the only ones I like. 6 is okay, I guess.

I know. Luckily I have some self control. I've given myself a monthly limit. I can allow a few special purchases on top of that if something special shows up

Can we trust UC now?
Their recent Mumei has some leaning issues from what I read on MFC.

No, they are as bad as ever

>Can we trust UC now?
Why? Their only decent scale was Reika, everything else is shit.

Stop asking every fucking thread.

>parents didn’t come over
I live for another day

I like 4 best, then 2, then any of the rest since all Ilyas are always great.

i am also not that guy, i just wanted to let you know.

1,2, then either 4 or 6

i want them all

I like 4 and 6, then 1 or 2.

Lighting a woman's face from below is a severe faux-pas in portrait photography, film, fashion shows, etc etc. So why would you do it to your figures?

Look at how awful the lighting is on the stuff lower down where the bottom light strip becomes the main light source. Not only that its LEDS which are very harsh. You should remove the bottom strip and add some sort of diffusion screen to the top strip, then my autism will be satisfied.

So last month GSC previewed their next 3 NendoMORE tanks for the GuP franchise. About how long does it take from preview to opening pre-orders?

All of this sounds good actually, any advice on what to do from a lighting autist? Really would like that part to be bettet although its still nice in person I agree with thr harshness point. And yeah I almost never turn the bottom light on.

why do you have so many naked girls around user?

Why hide? You have a fine taste.

fuck off.

Amico nendo/poche never

I think 3 and 6 would look best as figures.

Updated

nice cat, nice bunny

Nice, I got both nendos a few days ago. Can you post some pictures of the bunny?

What's the best or cheapest way to diffuse LEDs? I need to go from cool to neutral for my strips and I'd like to upgrade that while I'm at it.

How bad do SAL delays normally get around this period?

SAL is unreliable, can be as fast if not faster than usual or take up to 3 months to deliver.

There's no way to tell; one of the fastest SAL orders I got was actually around the holidays but sometimes it's far slower. It's always a crapshoot anyway, the question is sillier than it sounds.

Makes sense considering most of FREEing's bunnies are headswaps.

That is just made up BS theories though

There will never be a subtle anime theme'd chess kit

Then they really take their time making sure the bodies look as far away from the source material and as different from the head as they possibly can.

>Not having a plan in place for easily de-lewding your place.

Get it together user. You think Bruce Wayne keeps all his Batman shit out, only to suddenly have a panic attack when someone is about to come over for a visit?

No! He hides that shit! He keeps the entrance to the Batcave behind a bookshelf no one gives a fuck about, so when his parents come over he isn't freaking out about his alter ego.

Me?

1) Replacement normal mouse pad for the Oppai mouse pad.
2) Protective case for the Dakimakura. I just throw her in there, and hide it under the bed.
3) Lewd figurines go back in boxes, then get stored inside another box, also under the bed.