Yu Yu Hakusho

What did you think about it, Sup Forums?

loved kurwabara

This, best character

Dub is superior to sub just for Kuwabara.

best shonen protaganist.

Bester shounen protagonist. Only in the dub, though

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pretty much the only male MC I'd fuck desu. Yusuke is alpha as everloving fuck and I wish we'd have more MCs like him.

After reading the manga I appreciate the anime all the more. The manga is way too rushed, and doesn't do itself justice.

It peaked at the dark tournament and became mediocre after.

I loved him in japanese version too.

Last episode was really comfy

Same, Yusuke made me gay

Thought the first half of the Chapter Black arc was really good personally, and had better fights than the Dark Tournament.

Three Kings arc was mostly weak but Hiei got some nice characterization out of it atleast.

WHEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING

>when I first watched it
DBZ rip-off

>when I read the manga
supernatural version of a delinquent manga

Best thing about it was the movie. "Poltergeist Report" was fucking awesome.

"LEARN YOUR PLACE!"

also dem sound effects

Yusuke vs Toguro is better than any fight in DBZ. Prove me wrong

Very fun trip.

Fantastic shonen series in both anime and manga form. It didn't set out to do anything super unique but did everything extremely well. Togashi is a master of the genre. But he's also Togashi so unfortunately the series suffers by the end because of this. Still, its decline in quality is gradual and so it's very enjoyable even going downhill. The anime production was pretty interesting though. You had a couple of aces competing to churn out the best cuts for the Dark Tournament arc, then they were all gone in the early phases of the Sensui arc. Others tried to step up but never really hit the heights of the DT's better animated sequences. I dunno, I love Yu Yu Hakusho honestly. It's simultaneously a crowning example of shonen done right and a crowning example of "what could have been." It's the shit.

Underappreciated character

OH MY
RUBBER