What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

Attached: Baldingg.jpg (465x316, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not reproduce I guess

Attached: illust_47750530_20171227_210417.jpg (902x1090, 575K)

that's not a white problem, it's an anglo problem

It has literally happened to a rather great number of white men throughout history.

You can take a pill to halt and reverse it but the sides can be concerning.

Women don't give a particular fuck as long as you keep it all off, stay in shape and aren't a shithead.

The greatest Greek busts were bald.

Attached: 1521134812848m.jpg (1024x595, 107K)

Unironically go for the shaved head meme, my dude. I let you faggots talk me out of it for way too long and I held off because I thought it'd make me look shitty. In reality I look far better now and get more attention from girls than when I was sporting baldness denial tier hair.

Laugh at them and point

Kill all Amerimutts

lol ur fucked mate

this is your problem not your race's problem, much like you being a manlet with backne and terrible body hair lmao you lose at life

The worst part about it is not being able to have a Hitler haircut.

since at 30 years old numales are still idiot children that NOW seems a problem, while nature originally didn't mean us to survive THAT long without already having mature and reproduced.

I do believe that primitive men died with all their hair because the life expectancy was so low

Attached: 1515546212125.png (648x660, 809K)

take fin?

started balding at 16, shave my head bald since 19
am i the only one?

It's a result of insulin resistance/pre-diabetes and poisoning with endocrine disrupting compounds. Deal with both of those and you'll solve premature male-pattern balding (along with achieving many other benefits to society and public health)

>buy clippers
>remove guard
>buzz head
>use same clippers to buzz face
>stay in shape
>get laid

And that's all you fags have to do.

Attached: shaved7.jpg (760x760, 89K)

Figure out how to stop testosterone converting to DHT, or if not that, figure out how to make the scalp immune to the effects of DHT. Scientists should be studying the genes of Native Americans for an answer; I very rarely see a bald Native where I live. Seriously, I've seen Native dudes in their fucking mid-to-late 40s who still have the hair of a 12-year-old boy. It's ridiculous.

Perfect example is that guy in the background. I guarantee you he probably had that hair well into his 50s.

Attached: Okanagan_Family_Portrait.jpg (424x640, 38K)

like 60% of all men in the world go bald eventually my dude.

who gives a fuck.

this guy isnt even balding lol, you can clearly see his hairline is intact

It's a good thing. It's a sign of a lot of testosterone.
Most males past 30 that still have full hair are just estrogen filled soyboys

Finasteride. Trump takes it, but the liberal media hates Finsteride.

Attached: 8636FEAD-C446-4E03-94C5-3251F175CEE4.jpg (1297x1297, 280K)

I'm sensing a great embaldment of young men. Its all happening at once. Everywhere I look young guys are looking like Jude Law. Fucked up.

Instead of doing these data mining threads on the subjects with the same picture and exact question for the past two years why doesn't whatever special interest group you work for do something about the balding epidemic?

>get scalp micropigmentation
>never worry again

Attached: scalp-micropigmentation.jpg (844x369, 47K)

i'm completely bald yet yesterday 3 qties gave me "fuck me" look :s

It must be something related to polution.
I went to live on the country side, enjoying the windy and sunny weather. My hair is stronger than ever, I don't lose much anymore and it's clearly more dense.

I personally know a guy who took it for three years. It destroyed his balls and he has to be on testosterone replacement therapy for life now. Not even joking. This might be a rare occurrence, but it's not a risk I'd be willing to take if I were balding.

I don't see many balding arabs, when arabs get old they turn into white people.

Wear a hat.

It was started by the communists in red china.
Hey.... I'm bald as a coot and easily a 9.5 so BTFO. That's as prejudiced as saying the epidemic of white/black/yellow skin. You're a bad man.

Attached: IMG_2941.jpg (1560x1040, 298K)

Advice still applies though.

Buzzing it down is the only solution. No-one looks at a balding dude's carefully combed whispy shit and thinks "yeah, that dude totally still has lots of hair".

Buzz it down and lift.

Attached: desktop-1415133242.jpg (650x433, 30K)

Dess nothin' wrong with a bald head mate whot you be sayin?? Anymore of that talk and your barred you hear?

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 6K)

That's my hair do right now.
When I'm out to impress i Bic it

The face he's pulling. He's like a constipated peanut

Why have you posted this thread every month, for almost two years now?

Attached: 1511265530123.jpg (750x844, 236K)

We slap some asses to raise the testosteron

It becomes blue after a couple of years and doesn't look so good out of promo photos.

Hair is for preening faggots . Good only for pulling - For a beating or a face fucking .

Wouldn't people try to feel the texture as well and see there's nothing there?

Have you stopped going to those cum roullette threads on Sup Forums and jizzing in your own mouth yet?

Jizz = testosterone = bye bye hair

This.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic

Not only that, but it's going to look ridiculous in middle age and beyond.

> it's an anglo problem
You forgot about slavs, komrad

No, this happens to a lot of guys. It's called post finasteride syndrome.

grow a combover ironically.

That's not balding, fuck you

I've been on it for 1 year.

No sides. And my hair continues to shed.

Apparently it does nothing for your hairline anyway. It only helps the crown.

Who the fuck talked you out of that? Balding is a terrible look.

shave head

Nothing has changed though, white men have always gone bald early

>posts a non bald man

Balding comes from the mothers father, so bald men reproducing has no effect really.

Myth. Complete pseudoscience.

get date oil and rub it intae your scalp.

are you srs? thats a norwood 3 boyo

I think its both genetic and about the diet.
Some of my friends are already balding heavily (23yo). I seem to have been spared that. But once again, my grandpa is 74 and is only slightly bald, hasnt even got many white hairs yet. Dad is 47. Perfectly full hair. Still full colour, a couple of white hairs here and there. Thank god i have a good family

What the fuck is with that gapping mouth open meme look?
Is this symptoms of NuMale'ism, or brought on by using Reddit?

Even given that, two generations down it has an effect

That's what being bald feels like.

No idea. Shaved head looks even worse for most men because most of them have beta weak face with lame features, so with bald head they look like some noseferatu abomination. We need to bring back hair wigs as a high status prop

Attached: baldy_billy-corgan.jpg (230x230, 11K)

Another myth.

Shave

The funny thing is, the internet is full of these stories of permanent problems from Fin.

But then all the actual studies from the real world say there is nothing wrong with Fin. Not to mentiom that despite millions of users over more than 20 years, the cases of people alleging permanent damage only emerged in the last 5 years... and nearly exclusively in the US where they can have class actions against Merck.

Sometimes I wonder whethe there is an agenda against Finasteride because it is a cosmetic product for men. While women do all kinds of shit for their looks from nosejobs, boobjobs, Botox to cosmetic layers, all of which can have severe health effects, everyone says this is a-ok. But just imagine thqt the 50 percent of men with hereditary hair loss problems could change their fate. Unthinkable! I mean, there is a 5 percent chance of temporary side effects from Fin and a yet unproven 0.1 percent chance of long term problems. How could we allow men to keep their hair if there is an unproven 0.1 percent chance of permanent erection problems?

I really wonder what’s the agenda here...

Attached: 64B94A1F-AC96-4BAF-8A9B-87B805B006FC.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Embrace it and try to work with it. That is the only way.

If you are rich you can always plant hair or some shit.

this hit way too close to home.

Some cities in Spain have a lot of calcium in the water. At times I suspect it could be that, and when going to the outer towns with better water hardness, it does less damage when using that water to shower and stuff.

W-what's that

Attached: image.png (640x604, 237K)

slap beard on that face and voila

You know Billy Corgan was a very tallened artist. And I really believe that useless hack Moby, stole his look.

has fin worked for you?

It's not working for me..

Women with bald fathers shouldn't reproduce then.