Why is this show so fun? I regret not picking it up sooner and opening up my eyes to the true AOTS

Why is this show so fun? I regret not picking it up sooner and opening up my eyes to the true AOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31850057
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many more stops until we have to get off the fun train, Sup Forums? The ride has been tanoshii so far.

Is it just two cour? I may watch the original

It's cute and funny.

Very cute.

Are the Zwei games good? I've been meaning to play them ever since I finished all the Ys games on PC but I never got around to it.

Also Guruguru is really good and AOTS (not that this season has much competition), etc

凄く楽しいよ

The second game is great so far, it's best aspects are the characters and humor.

Will the musical episode ever be topped?

Is Cool J a force of nature?

You tell me

Yes, only 24 episodes. However, despite being shorter than the first two series each, this will be the most complete adaptation that actually reaches the end of the story. Of course, that doesn't mean the first two aren't worth watching.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31850057

Too cute

Are they as comfy at this remake?

Finally getting around to last week's episode. This new OP is great, and this show has one of the best casts I've ever seen.

Mahōjin Guru Guru

Holy shit, this new outfit is adorable.

Friendly reminder Kukuri is a disgusting stalker

In some ways they're more comfy because the pacing is much lower, making them less of a 25km sprint and more of a leisurely hike. And while the high pace of the new series usually is to the comedy's advantage, it does tend to be weaker at the more tender or tense moments.

It's kinda meh desu. Same old jokes reused and only like 1-2 scenes per episode that feel visually interesting enough. I feel like it has overstayed its welcome. Not even top 3 this season and only barely top 3 last season.

Shit opinion.

Juju disagrees with you

>Not even top 3
So we're doing this now, huh.

>Same old jokes reused and only like 1-2 scenes per episode that feel visually interesting enough

Juju is best ku-chan

Yo.

I'm really feeling that writer change from the original anime.

I want to play the 2D games... they just had to license the 3D ones first...

>legs wide open
Slut.

Have we been getting stitches dating far back to Boehring Village?

Got that "you ready mr.hero" reaction?

Looks like Trickster.

Got a webM of the opening of that dance part