You guys ever miss the good old days when you used to go on youtube to get anime and were completely ignorant of...

You guys ever miss the good old days when you used to go on youtube to get anime and were completely ignorant of torrents, what video player to use and all that junk?

eh, I've never used youtube to watch anime

i still am

No, mpv is THE shit

Fucking luddite, go hug a tree if you hate progress so much.

>youtube
>old days
Fuck off kid.

I miss when I enjoyed shonenshit.

I've been torrenting since before youtube was even a viable option to watch anime on.
Fucking boxtorrents

No.

>"go on youtube to get anime"
>implying I was ever that big of a loser

I want to keep Sakurako as a pet.

It's literally only torrents and VLC these days. Maybe streaming if you don't care about rewinding to rewatch scenes.

It's not that complicated.

>post-2005
>"Good old days"

>vlcfags

>not megavideo

>good old days
>not VHS

>the good old days
>when YouTube had shit like that
How fucking young are you?

I miss the old days when Sup Forums--and the internet as a whole-- used to have fun and wasn't filled with with retards claiming anything entertaining to be ebaums2.0.

Watching anime on youtube instead of downloading it since the very beginning, what a pleb.

Why are you quoting my post? I was praising mpv, not bashing it

>google 'death note watch online'
>watch first link
youtube had nothing when that came out

lol good bait thread
nobody did that, DDL and P2P was the shit. All the sane people used Megaupload, Emule, Rapidshare and the like to get those glorious XviD files. The reason why there weren't media player wars is that every toaster and even DVD players could play them.

>implying I ever did that

ITT: muh 90s golden age

No, because I got into torrenting the same time I got into anime.
Torrenting Saiyaman's Naruto raws in 2003 and watching that shit with sub files was great while waiting for Anbu/Aone.

Not youtube but a decade before I used wapfecer to get my anime.

>old times
>youtube

I remember buying anime pirated VHS
You can post here if you are underage user

>MFW watched Araashi no Yoru Ni on youtube back in the day
>Because I saw it in a ton of youtube poops
>Also watched all of Rosario + Vampire anime in the public library

No not really.

>Youtube
>Not knowing about file sharing
Fucking kids

I miss old Sup Forums.

>youtube
>old

I only did that for like the first 50 episode of Naruto. I learned fast that downloading was better even without knowing about Sup Forums.

Its incredible how young me was smarter than all the current streamfags.

>it's a 35 year olds act like they're dominant and relevant on Sup Forums thread and newfags prtend to be like them
What do you get out of pretending to be ignorant you guys? Are you trying to get people to give you a pat on the back for knowing about shit from before youtube?

Or are you all really that fucking STUPID that you don't realize youtube has been around for over a decade now?

>part 2 of 3 has been deleted
Yeah those were good times alright.

grandpas get off the internet

I watched rosario + vampire in a cyber cafe
I wonder what people thought of me

>Or are you all really that fucking STUPID that you don't realize youtube has been around for over a decade now?
>a decade is old

I remember when I was in middle school living in Okinawa I would watch full episodes of Naruto and Bleach on youtube. Since youtube was alot smaller and less commercialized then none of the episodes ever got taken down or anything.

I'm not a faggot so I never got my anime from Youtube. I've been using BitTorrent pretty much since it's inception, before that I used Direct Connect, and before that was Usenet.

>watching soul eater entirely on YouTube
Good shit

It is