I thought it was going fun to see ranma but no!! this dumb fuck doesn't like being morphed into a woman!!

i thought it was going fun to see ranma but no!! this dumb fuck doesn't like being morphed into a woman!!

what are other some big anime dissapointments?

Your thread.

Evangelion

This.

elaborate

i'mplying that you had any initial expectations in my thread

Are you retarded?

Read Futaba-kun Change for Ranma with a more open-minded protagonist.

At least watch past season 2, op.

Assuming you're not a woman, since there are no girls on the Internet, rest assured that despite your bleating to the contrary, you would despise being a woman just as much as Ranma does.

i'm transgender

kill yourself

You really should just kill yourself now, you waste.
Sage goes in all fields.

He gets more and more accustomed to it. Eventually he starts changing just for the girl perks.

Yet never stops his quest to be rid of it. Anyone who suggests he ever grows to like it is an animeonlyfag.

Well, it is a curse after all. In addition he doesn't have full control over it. Perhaps if it were a magic spell that gave him the ability to change at will he'd keep it at the ready full time, but any time it rains, any time he wants to go swimming, any time he gets splashed, any time he gets hit with cold water he changes. I would think if that were my condition I might want to change back too. Let's also not forget that he is a boy. That whole permanent water arc showed that when he's changed he's a boy trapped in a girls body. I can imagine that can fuck with you. They invented a whole type of surgery for that.

Except deep down he kinda did. It just took a head injury to bring it to the surface.

That was an anime-only story and there was never any claim that this was a repressed side of Ranma's personality or anything like that. You're wildly overinterpreting what happened to support what you wish was true.

I reject your reality and substitute my headcanon.

At the very end of the manga, though, he does say "maybe my girl self was a part of me all along."

Nice job ignoring the immediate next page of the manga, where it's made obvious he said it because of sour grapes due to him not being able to use the spring that removes the curse. Don't forget that in the final chapter that followed, Ranma abandoned his own wedding in order to chase a chance that he might remove the curse. Sure sounds like he made peace with the curse, right?

A forced wedding.

Ranma and Akane went along with it, so it wasn't really forced. The wedding only broke down when other characters intervened.

Ranma does come to tolerate his female form, but he never truly accepts it. There are genderbending series where the MC embraces being a woman, e.g. Boku Girl, Idol Pretender, Megu Milk, Remix Heart, Sekainohate de Aimashou, but Ranma isn't one of them.