Find a nice woman

>find a nice woman
>get married
>have a child
>it's a girl

What's the next part of your master plan?

Attached: 4ipcJqG.webm (640x800, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have more children.

The neo globalist elite want you SINGLE, alone, scared and confused...

Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 0000000hildawg.gif (180x240, 2.78M)

Gymnastics lessons really paid off here. Dad should be proud

To put my penis in my new sextoy. Daughters are great, sweet little lickable baby kitties and curious little hands and mouth. They're so willing to please daddy

this

Raise her like I should, give her a safe and healthy home and remain in her life as a loving father figure. Every child needs both parents in their lives if they want to grow up correctly and I would try my best to prepare her for the harshness of the modern world. I would hope that eventually she would find a loving husband of her own and raise her own children like I raised her.

Pretty much this.

How would handle her boyfriends? Would you approve of her dating a soyboy?

You're fucking scumbags. I hope you never get the opportunity.

I would probably mentally cringe but would make an effort to at least get to know him before passing judgement. As for boyfriends in general I would trust her judgement but reserve my own until I get to know them one on one. Basically take him aside, probably to an area where I am cleaning one of my rifles, and have a pleasant chat.

>all those videos of women getting DPd are daughters

Raise a daugher.
Also this

>a catholic paedophile
Colour me surprised

It's finally time to kys, gratz.

>1 post by this id
sage

What the literal fucking hell. There's trolling and then there's this

Also that webm is impressive, too bad the girl is letting her talents go to waste like this.

>Raise her like I should

wanna talk about it?

Kill the baby along with myself. I'm not going to cuck myself by raising a fuckdoll for some disgusting sandnigger or a nigger

you never heard of good parenting? retard
implying youll have kids when you use a memeflag.

Guess what job will she get with this skillset.

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with white women? This is nigger tier behavior that I've never seen any other race engage in.

"parenting" won't save your daughter from the degeneracy of society

Attached: KindlyGleefulHalibut.webm (640x800, 441K)

Dixiebro cmon man.

>what's the next part of your master plan?

Attached: imout.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Now I understand the value of a VPN to Alabama.

>nigger tier behavior
>never seen any other race
What are niggers?

show us your flag, JIDF

If she brings home anything not yellow I'm going full Sharia.

this could've gone so wrong

Holy fuck this is too perfect

JUST I see litle girls with their dads a lot where I work and it looks so nice to have an innocent and caring child that loves you. On the other hand I see what they turn out like five years later and it must be heart-breaking. A fucking fouteen year old girl was dressed like a total whore, tits out, arse out, its depressing honestly. As a father there is very little you can do, try and "raise them right", but all that falls apart when you realise that for them being a degenerate is both fun and more interesting than being responsible and moderating yourself.

I feel sorry for anyone who has the absolute misfortune to have a daughter in this day an age. No matter how well you raise them as soon as they are out by themselves their malleable feeble female brains will be easily influenced by the jews constant doctrine they have in the media and in colleges.

Think about all those before and after pics of when these poor girls turning into another cum guzzling feminist.

The ones who turn into whores have single mothers who teach them that women are strong and independent, which of course means selling your cunt to a man for material gain, or they have a weak assed father who doesn’t teach them the place of a woman.

>implying that after years of choking down cock her throat hasn't adapted to fit any foreign object with ease

Yeah having a daughter is great until she turns 13, then you start to want to kill yourself.

it's what's on TV for some reason young girls idolize rich whores

Keep going til you have a son dipshit

Having a fucked up family definitely more likely to fuck up your kid bit sometimes female Las will grow up to be little slutbags anyway

keep going till you get at least one son

Unfortunately you are correct, women are the niggers of gender. You might get lucky and have a good one but the vast majority of women are trash. If you can successfully raise a traditional daughter that respects male authority and knows her place in the home my hat is off to you

obviously lock her in the basement with my other mistakes (daughters)

Keep having kids till I have at least three sons.

Attached: 1407529442626.jpg (634x960, 77K)

I knew a roastie who broke her front tooth off doing some shit like this. The look of horror on her face was hilarious.

Nice bluepill. It doesn't matter how good you bring her up, the jews will get her eventually. Literally the only way to have a daugher in this day and age is to live in some completely isolated village in the middle of nowhere.

If you're anywhere near a metropolitan area you're fucked.

This.

My experience is a blue pill. I raised my kids by myself because my ex-wife thought she could tangle with me in court.

Raise my daughter in a strict but fair environment and have more kids.

Attached: 2524141.jpg (1066x1600, 356K)

>mfw one of my rancher friends has 4 daughters

I don't know how he does it

Implying you wouldn't give birth to a faggot instead

Honestly I'd probably become an alcoholic again. I think as I saw one user put it, treat your daughter like shes the world until she's 13. After that just pretend like she's some kind of horrid pest living in your house.

Attached: coffee black.png (472x594, 261K)

Why are you all so obsessed with having kids. Oh I work 8 hours a day and i'm miserable. Only solution is to condemn someone else to working 8 hours a day and being miserable
I don't get it

Convert to Islam, of course.

You will ALWAYS be cucked by Chad the first opportunity she gets. Doesn't matter if she is the church girl or traditional type

Attached: xviarem7mbm01.jpg (2020x2364, 894K)

I'm honestly impressed.

That’s why you lock them in a tower until they turn 25

trolling is trying to make the victim react emotionally
i think he succeeded

newsflash dipshit: chicks like sex too

>How would handle her boyfriends
>letting your daughter be a slut
I would not. My daughters matches will be arranged soon after they're born. Men allowing their daughters to run about and be sluts, this is the problem.

fpbp

Well you totally missed the whole point of my comment

If you raised her right she won’t be attracted to soy boys

I hate them

Newsflash he has down syndrome eyes

To actually be a father, it's fatherlessness that causes this kind of behavior. No, buying her shit and giving her food isn't being a father. Being a sperm donor isn't either. You have to show her the behavior you expect her to show you.

If you are emotionally distant, she will become attracted to emotionally distant men.

be present and available so she doesn't grow up with daddy issues which is the main reason women are so degenerate in western society, dads don't give a fuck anymore, I won't give her any reason to want to piss me off by being a thot or burning the coal. and I might beat the shit out of some guy who looks at her wrong to make a statement to the world.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Don't be cucked by Chad
>be Chad

Attached: 4.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Wanna know how I know you are a newfag?

He's hiding his flag, Zhou. It's a Turkroach or some gypsy Romanian scum.

Unironically this
Keep creampie-ing until you get a son

Its either a boy or an abortion.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 7K)

>getting pissed on
>sex

I met an amazing woman and we are planning to marry at the end of this year. Unfortunately she has a medical condition that prevents us from having kids. She says that she’s ok with not having kids, but she’s not 26 and I think that by the time her 30s come around she might change her mind, so we might have to get a surrogate or adopt, not sure yet.
Anyway our plan is just to enjoy our company together and thank God for our health and well being.

I suppose it would be different for everyone but I would want to raise her in an environment where she can learn and develop herself knowing that mom and dad will be there to help her along the way. I would want her to know that her parents are someone she can talk to about problems she might be having, big or small. I would encourage her to be curious and ask questions. I would try to instill in her a desire to learn and I wouldn't shy away from letting her make her own mistakes. I want to be supportive but not overbearing or coddle her. I would want her to know that family is important and that she would always have a place. There is obviously no way to stop her from going and doing stupid things, but I would hope that I can at least help her understand before she does them. Children are rebellious and I understand that and I know she will go through those phases (I also believe it is nessesary for properly developing ones personality), and I will give her that space. But I would hope that I have imparted enough of my knowledge that she will make informed choices about how she rebels. If she knows that mom and dad will be there no matter what, it might just minimize how fat she will take it. I'm sure there is more, but I can't really think of anything right now.

Can I piss on your gf pls?

Someone is from NYC.

>memeflag
get out muslim scum

Attached: KebabsOut.png (467x384, 275K)

>What's the next part of your master plan?
I train my daughter to kill.

Only Anglo women would do this. I don't mean the US, because the US isn't Anglo, but the Brits are probably the worst alcoholics on earth.
Even their women are as bad as the Russians in the worst phase after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
In the US they at least had sales of alcohol outlawed for some time which probably did help.

OP is not MGTOW! What a loser!

Attached: 1518985023397.jpg (700x700, 47K)

wake up

Why the fuck are you even on this site?

>Teach her none whites will not be tolerated as friends/partners.
>Have more children.

you're a good bean user

Oldschool Sup Forums frightens the newfag.

>>Teach her none whites will not be tolerated as friends/partners.
This will just have the taboo effect of making them all the more attractive as friends or sexual partners. Like that dad that sperged out in the US about his daughter going to prom with a black. Ironically he's just driven her closer to coal burning

Its from NYC.

Attached: a7d.jpg (600x1170, 61K)

While I don't doubt your good intentions, that's the sort of hands-off parenting that produces undisciplined, weak-willed, unprincipled, procrastinating hedonists. I wouldn't put her into the center and just have the family as support, but instead put the family unit first and make her understand that she has duties and responsibilities. She first and foremost has to be a genuinely strong person, if you want the values you hopefully teach her to stick. Part of this is that you're not some beta "supportive" father, who caters to his little princess and soothes her hurt feelings when she comes back from some failed hedonistic exploit. Instead you should be a strong man, who leads the family and takes an active role in the shaping of his children's personalities. Also take her outdoors, go camping, hunting, kayaking, whatever, and aim to make her wanna please you (in her behavior, not sexually...)

Daughters grow up, basing their ideal Man on their father.

Monkey see monkey want, basically.

It's up to you to live a good example of manhood. Strong, stoic, unwavering. Caring but not soft. Loving but not weak.
Understanding but not indulgent.

Be the best man you can be, and by default you will be a good father.

Attached: 1502684055556-k.jpg (788x1000, 133K)

Excellent way to chip a tooth.

Or deep throat a bottle and die.

converting to islam and honor killing her if she does anything I don't approve of

Adopt, but be highly selective. Surrogacy can have a mental dark side too, you don't want to risk that.

Start by homeschooling and not living in America

and/or honor rape her boyfriend if you don't approve of him
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

Attached: 1506886018033.png (428x705, 306K)