Characters you despised at the beginning but slowly grew to like overtime

Characters you despised at the beginning but slowly grew to like overtime.

Do I look like a tsundere to you?

Yeah

My baby Brother

At first I thought this guy was just a gay Sasuke ripoff. But then as the series went on I found that he has a lot of character depth. For example, he crossdresses, which shows that he's okay with defying gender normality and societal expectations. Togashi is a genius for creating such a varied and complex character who promotes social justice.

The way he cares about his friends is very endearing. He isn't ALL about revenge. He's a good guy at heart, without being too moralfaggy. In one scene, he threatens to kill a woman if she snitches on him. Kurapika isn't just a typical goody-two shoes anime chump, he actually feels like he could be a real person who sins.

In the end, what can I say? In my opinion it's all about the complexity and sense of depth. I feel waves of euphoria when I begin to understand someone as deep as Kurapika. You need a very high IQ to understand his drive for justice.

Go bait somewhere else fag.

Aki from Kamisama Dolls, although it's established early on he and MC have a history together. He was just a dick for undisclosed reasons for a while.

I feel a bit embarrassed by this one. I expected a one trick pony but got so much more

>implying bait while baiting

why do you like him? he's barely changed since turning into a vampire

Part 3 is when he started to grow on me. Despite not having much screen time, he seemed pretty badass at that point, especially near the end. Still hate him for the things he's done but I think what wrongful things someone does is one of the important components that makes a good villain.

He's a smart likable asshole at the very least.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

To his very last scene he was one of the weakest adversaries I've ever seen.

Why?

Garou is cool, autistic, but cool.

His character was really bland. resurrecting him in part 1 kinda killed the OK ending of Part 1.

Dio is iconic, but that doesn't make him a good character, by default.

I will never understand why at the very end of part 3 he looks like a lesbian.

also this.

Because Part 3 is the second worst part.

He looks like some rock star fag.

>At first I thought this guy was just a gay Sasuke ripoff

implying Sasuke isn't a rip off of him. Naruto's author even stole the idea of eye hax from hunter x hunter

DIO was the only interesting Jojo villain

But that's wrong.

Kishimoto said Hiei was his main inspiration for Sasuke, actually.

david bowie is araki's favorite person

>Liking explosion lad.

Gay hand lover > Gay Mafia Boss > Gay priest > Gay president > Gay Pillar >DIO

We need a good villain in part 8, because so far it's lacking.

Literally every single main villain is more interesting than Dio, even the bomb fag and harpy.

Nah

Bakugou is cool. He has a temper problem, but at least has a personality.

exactly

>Kira and Diavolo over Pucci and Valentine
LOL

Valentine motives were not that great even if he was in a great part overall. Th other is a nigger with a weird hairdo.

Part three he did some really dumb shit even after healing that dent in his skull. Like waste all his time-stop seconds doing grandiose shit instead of just shooting laser beams from his eyes at Jotaro.

Liking Dio is like liking Griffith except god will forgive you at the end of days.

Valentine was unremarkable and bland for a good chunk and in the one moment he was interesting, he was actually just a cunt who didn't believe the shit he was spouting.

Faye Valentine.