Cop consensually dukes it out with a hoodlum, without arrests or drawing a weapon, gets in trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=95oB0Uj2nvo

a penny for your thoughts?
>inb4 le mutt rofl

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCLz52_WO5A?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=EfRYFh3K-FY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

** (Disclaimer: Video posted strictly for educational and information purposes only) **
Springfield, IL. - On Monday the Springfield Police Department released body camera footage from an incident last month that led to the arrest of one of its officers. Springfield police say officers responded to a domestic disturbance call in the 2100 block of East Stuart Street on Feb. 27. Officer Samuel Rosario engaged in a verbal argument with a 19-year-old boy at the scene, according to the Springfield Police Department. "Go back to Mexico, n*****," an unidentified male says to Rosario in the released footage. "I ain't from Mexico, you stupid motherf***er," Rosario responds. A short time later, the man asks for the officer's badge number and the two hurl profanities at each other for several minutes. "What do you want me to do for you to put some hands on me?" Rosario taunts. "You want these hands? You can have 'em ... you a b****." Rosario is seen walking toward the teen and appears to push him, saying, "Did I not just touch you?"

The screen then cuts to black as, according to Springfield police, the altercation between officer and teenager "escalated into a physical encounter." An unseen woman at the home shouts, "He started it first, police did ... the rookie started first ... that's assault and battery." Toward the end of the video, Rosario says, "Dude, I felt bad for you, that's why I stopped hitting you." Springfield police say a backup officer not involved in the incident reported it to his supervisor. Rosario was arrested and charged with two counts of battery and one count of official misconduct the following morning. According to Springfield police, Rosario is on unpaid administrative leave pending the results of an internal investigation. Illinois State Police have concluded their criminal investigation into the matter. "This incident does not depict the actions of the hard-working men and women of the Springfield Police Department," Springfield police said in a statement.

He's a fucking legend I'd say.

Best 15 mins of my life watching a nigger get smacked up

It takes a... What do you call em? Chicano? Mestizo? Whatever, it takes a brown guy to fight niggerdry with niggerdry. God bless that pig.

This is top tier policing. In a former life he would have been beating slaves with a riding crop like a chad.

he should have shot him he probably would have gotten away with it

weak-minded fool who got manipulated and mind fucked by a criminal.

>thoughts
>whites
>acting like niggers
first thought is all this talk of a white ethnostate makes me laugh. these faggots are as bad as niggers

I hope the cop walks. Fuck that mouthy little monkey.

he's a latino

> ROSARIO
Must be WHITE male

*spic

Both are human garbage. Adult acting like a kid.

>white

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

Na, no need that black dudes pride is BTFO. It's harder for them to live with that than die.

Based cop desu.

This. Dude lost his cool over nothing. I come from a family with a lot of law enforcement background. Cop in the video is a moron. I'm all for beating niggers, but this was just stupid. Now he's out of a job and is going to cost his city at least a million in ghetto lottery bux.

the house nigger white things. not the cop

Is this what police do in muttland?
This shit is so fucking unprofessional.
Cops threatening and initiating physical confrontation with a teenager because what? He said some mean things.

I hope the cop gets fired and charged and I hope that little shit goes to prison after he steals his next bike.

that dude isnt a nigger

Sure talks like one. That's enough in my book.

that's my point

I agree, it's just stupid, the guy he beat up will probably sue and get millions of shekels

Attached: 27459948_1546685812035308_7554718981962134115_n.jpg (865x960, 42K)

domestic disputes are the worst

He saw Training Day and thought it was common procedure.

>I come from a family with a lot of law enforcement background
>I'm all for beating niggers

this is why people hate you

god that kid must be retarded

Attached: pepe.jpg (400x372, 27K)

Isn't this a couple year's old?

Give that cop a fucking medal ffs

>Creatura del noche
>Illinois
Pottery

My favorite officer

Those two things are only semi related. Everyone is for beating niggers. If you're a cop, it needs to be justified though. It's not the 60's anymore. That shit don't fly. You do that now, someone wins the ghetto lottery and gets a settlement from the city. No good.

cop was a spic, nigger kid was a nigger, they both need to be sterilized and/or removed the future usa

>I aint no fucking nigga! You watch your fucking mouth

Lmao

You’re the law never go down to their level

>19 year old BOY.

I dont like it, but desu this is probably how big neighborhoods should be handled.

In the follow up video from the next day the same disrespectful nigga was very cordial after the beating. it really is the only way to deal with them.

nig*

Checked.
Post the vid faggot

Attached: sdfdfds.png (500x399, 38K)

..and you wonder why the little nigglets get shot all the time. keep your penny.

Attached: 1511744572385.gif (200x200, 2M)

Disappointing... no kill shot

Honorary

youtu.be/BCLz52_WO5A?t=1 here you go brainlet

I live 30 min from Springfield. Broke ass nigs selling shitty weed and dirty coke think they are hard because it's in between Chicago and St. Louis. Typical nog behavior of taking over once beautiful neighborhoods and historic areas with nice architecture and parks and turning it to shit. Abe Lincoln would shoot himself if he could see it now.

That cop was thinned skinned. This guy hit jackpot on the nigger lottery without getting shot.

he said he wouldn't arrest the boy so he stepped down from being the law to woop his ass, which would be illegal and wrong, had the boy not consented to it

>abe lincoln would shoot himself
Someone took care of that for us. Fucker freed these niggers onto us.

Attached: A-Carte-de-visite-of-John-Wilkes-Booth.jpg (1517x1905, 562K)

>15 minute video

Can you fags tell me when the fighting starts?

don't be lazy, nigger
10:05

If the cop got into a fight as a regular person then the other cop should have arrested him there on the spot. You can't turn off being a cop and then still get the protection a cop would get.

it's trashy as fuck but was probably the best thing he could do to trash scum without executing them.

No surprise that a trained officer can beat a stoner black teen. The kid hit the jackpot.

Fucking WOPs

HAHA SHOULD HAVE CURB STOMPED THAT WORTHLESS MONKEY

He should have just arrested that brat for interfering with a police officer right off the bat. One warning to shut up and butt out and then bam cuff the mouth piece and put him in the back seat.
Section 89(2) of the Police Act 1996 makes it an offence for a person to resist or wilfully obstruct a police constable acting in the execution of his duty, or to do likewise in relation to a person assisting the constable in the execution of his duty. It is the latest in a line of statutory provisions which has criminalized such behaviour: see, for example, s.2 of the Prevention of Crimes Amendment Act 1885. The wilful obstruction offence consists of three elements: there must be an obstruction; that obstruction must be “wilful”; and at the time that it occurs, the police constable must have been acting in the execution of his duty. In the absence of a statutory definition of any of the three elements it has proved necessary for the courts to determine their meaning. Thus, for example, in Hinchcliffe v. Sheldon [1955] 1 WLR 1207, it was held that to obstruct a police constable involved making it more difficult for the constable to carry out his duty. This meaning of “obstruct” in the present context was later affirmed in the leading case of Rice v. Connolly [1966] 2 QB 414, where it was necessary for the court to consider whether refusing to cooperate with a police constable, in the sense of not answering his questions and refusing to accompany him to a police box, made Rice guilty of the offence.

You have to take a trip to niggerville, muttland to see exactly why this is necessary. I just spent a week in norway and your country is so incredibly different from ours, you would never understand.

Cop has been watching The Shield too much

As opposed to the European model of how to police hooligans?

Nah, I think we're good thanks.

Attached: pri_51171390.jpg (748x392, 53K)

Yeah, when niggers get all lippy like that, just arrest them. I'm not against the cop laying into him, really, but now he's opened himself up to so much trouble when he could have just said 'alright, that is it, you are under arrest', and hit him with disorderly conduct charges. Though I will admit it was fun watching him rattle that nog's skull. But as we know, niggers don't even know when they've lost and they'll just keep making chimp noises at you even after you've beaten them.

Nigs gonna nog

Niggers always scared unless they got their ugly ape buddies around to back them up lul.

This video was funny as fuck, the way he treats that little nigger, this guy deserves a promotion.

el ogro de las americas

>Rosario was arrested and charged with two counts of battery and one count of official misconduct
Learn to read, snownigger.

These scumbag thugs need to get beaten on until they learn fear. They never learn respect, they only care about fear.

SEE Proof that kicking their ass is the only way to earn their respect.

If the dindu had a father, this never would have happened.

Niggers deserve this treatment. Violence, power and humiliation is the only language they understand.

he was fired, and is still facing charges.

Saw that too.

You know America is a shit hole when they think stuff like this is good. I'd rather see 10 Brit cops arresting some cheeky African than this because they abide by the law.

This is so unprofessional. It's an adult male police officer engaging in shit talking with a teenager and then fighting.

When all your cops act like this you ebcome African tier. Truly pathetic.

Please teach our police to be more progressive like Swedens.
youtube.com/watch?v=EfRYFh3K-FY

i remember the video and he sure as fuck didn't respect him after, he was looking for every excuse

>hurr shit policing is better than shitter policing

Eating dirt is better than eating shit but you're still eating dirt.

Love body cams, cops can't get away from being thugs

The Swedes didn´t dare to use violence against their precious kebab-pets

Fucking Swedes man