Was this really necessary?

Was this really necessary?

Horse baby.

It's neccesary because the audience is retarded and needs everything spelled out for them. It implies you're not the target audience and should stop watching it OP. Seriously. Just Because you watched this and thought the same thing we all did during this scene doesn't mean this thread was necessary.

I'm the father.

But who's the mother?

Wait, it's not Just Because? I could swear there's a scene just like this one in one of the anime I'm watching this season. Which one is it Sup Forums? King's Game? Just Because?

Haven't watched TT in a long time, I barely if at all remember this scene.

It makes you ponder what even the point of watching anime is if you forget all about it anyways.

Enjoyment.

Sawa needed their teacher for something and had to wait for her in the maternity ward since she was having a baby. It was in one of the first few episodes.

Gotto have something to do while waiting for a skeletal finger to move a bead on an abacus every year

Episode 2, 17 minutes in.

If I enjoyed Tari Tari, won't you think I remembered it?

By me.

That's not how the brain works.

Was thinking it must have something to do with the teacher.

I tend to remember most things extremely well actually but no one is perfect.

Badminton-kun should have done the right thing for his country and knocked up Sawa before she went to America.

I remember most scenes from compelling shit like Death Note or Mirai Nikki.

Give it a couple of years.

>Mirai Nikki
>Compelling

>I remember most scenes from compelling shit like Death Note or Mirai Nikki.
That's nice.

I still remember that her horse was named Saburo.

why do people shit on it? It's really well written that even level zero viewers can enjoy but I'm no longer a level zero and it just only got better

It's probably that the show hit close to home so my brain forced itself to forget certain parts of it, not to mention that it's been 5 years. I still remember the most irrelevant details of trips from 20 years ago though. Or maybe I'm lying to myself and never liked TT as much as I thought. I think I'd remember any HanaIroha scene.

Is this show good? I like the opening song.

It's mediocre. It's a failed attempt at another Hanasaku Iroha. If you wahev't seen Iroha yet, that's the one you should watch.

>its really well written
>I'm no longer a level zero and it just only got better
>death note was compelling

so this. . . is the power of Sup Forums. woah.

It's posts like yours I come to Sup Forums for. Truly a beacon of intellect. The discussion is just sublime it doesn't come close to any other discussion platform.

yes

shit taste

You'll like it if you like P.A. Works.