Something was dropped on the bridge to make it collapse

Something was dropped on the bridge to make it collapse.

Dashcam footage of the incident
youtu.be/XzxpLc8Y-P0

An eyewitness interview
youtu.be/NKxR7iU9vTo

Attached: 1521288913981.png (515x438, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU
centurylink.net/news/read/article/newser-voicemail_about_cracks_in_collapsed_bridge_went_un-rnewsersyn/category/news
youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PIZZANIGGERS!

>something designed by nigger beaner women and assembled by Down's syndrome beaner nigger illegal niggers falls apart as it is being monkeyed into place and taco niggers pound on it mindlessly with their bean mallets
>THEY MUST HAVE DROPPED SOMETHING ON IT TO MAKE IT COLLAPSE
well it certainly couldn't have been your brain because the only way they could hit the bridge with that would be to carry it underneath the bridge and let go

Here before you get you head all hoop-ah-jooped with conspiracy theories here's a very entertaining and enjoyed man of science and eng-i-nurd explain what the fuck actually happened
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU

Enjoy

>gladly suffer the slings and arrows of the incensed niggers factory knotted crowd
what did he mean by this

>Bridge gets stress tested
>fails

I don't see anything dropping onto the bridge in that video

Stress much rice nigger? Why are chinks either mathmatical geniuses or bald, stressed out, needle dicks? Have a cup ofgreen tea on the house needle dick.

>immediately starts talking about reddit
>extremely obvious Canadian accent
>speaks entirely in idioms like fucking Darmok alien guy
I would rather you had just rickrolled me

they did everything wrong...

stress testing incomplete bridge with way too much concrete for anyone serious to design such shit, over an active road...

you have to be clinicaly retarded to aprove something like this

>one of the incensed niggers factory knotted crowd appears

>be responsible for bridge
>bridge kills people
>avoid all responsibility
at least they're not trying to ban bridges yet

if you can look past his crap with Reddit and the fact he's a fucking leaf the information that he is giving is better then all the other shit out on the web, and yeah the idioms can be annoying but that's just his thing.

lol Japanese people are the biggest cucks in history. You got nuked TWICE and then surrendered lol. Your average height is small, and you average dick height is smaller than the wests. Japan is the ultimate cucked nation.

Probably a misheard idiom I doubt that the French Canadian said "niggers factory knotted crowed" again probably just a misheard idiom

centurylink.net/news/read/article/newser-voicemail_about_cracks_in_collapsed_bridge_went_un-rnewsersyn/category/news
Voicemail About Cracks in Collapsed Bridge Went Unheard

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU

Here's what actually happened you conspiracy mongs. Learn something.

>cuck penis cuck cuck penis
What are you trying to compensate for ?

yes, his conclusion seems to be well-supported by evidence and experimental data, with the likely cause being the use of wrong support points causing damage to the tensioner rod
this fits a pattern I have noticed with "diversity hires" in that they make assumptions that real-world circumstances will fit a predetermined model they have in their heads and fail to consider all the possibilities and fail to observe real-world situations.
In effect, females and melanated persons seem to function as machines with programmable algorithms that they repeat following a pattern, whereas white men are capable of analysis and foresight, and can think in terms of systems of interacting physical laws rather than just memorizing a series of pre-formulated equations to plug numbers into.
but what do I know, I'm just a racist

AvE is a good dude you faggot

>gwage
>osmilloscope
i love this guy

Whereas you're descended from bone in the nose tribals who only a few generations ago were still cutting hearts out of people and throwing them down shitty pyramids. Beyond that, zero social accomplishments. And that bloodthirsty primitivism is just beneath the surface of your greasy, hairy, subhuman exterior.

In comparison to you the Nips are like an advanced race from outer space.

Maybe 'factory knotted' means nappy
so like, nappy nigger crowd, which is high-tier bants desu senpai.

It is called a stress test dipshit. Its not some sinister conspiracy. They should have closed the roads before stress testing, that is the real story.

was assuming it meant some sort of factory that puts knots on niggers

It's knicker factory. From the English idiom "don't get your knickers in a twist.

Attached: knickers.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

>dick height
lel

Soybridge

bump

Hmmm