Why isn't there any anime or manga about a young couple raising a family in domestic bliss?

Why isn't there any anime or manga about a young couple raising a family in domestic bliss?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?perpage=50&category=Married+Couple_&exclude_genre=Doujinshi_Hentai&orderby=rating
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who says there isn't?

>Why isn't there any anime or manga about a young couple raising a family in domestic bliss?
>we want our readers to kill themselves out of misery

I'm pretty sure there's a manga for every single thing

>no mindbreak, ntr, or rape shit
Thank you.

But there is: Maid Dragon.

I meant something that's not gay trash.

>no ntr
Into the trash it goes.

>domestic bliss
Japan is a "marriage of convenience" country. Even now that they're trying to reform their culture so people don't overwork themselves to death, it turns out wives actually don't want their husbands at home. They complain that husbands just sit around the house and don't help them with the kids anyway

(I've been reading various articles about it, it's pretty fucked up shit)

honestly because it would be boring if it was more than 30 chapters

>Tohru
>Young

Fucking cuck.

For a dragon.

Domestic nuclear family models are old and busted. Boring too.

a story isn't interesting without conflict. that's why all the love stories are about them meeting and falling in love, once they're married there's no more question of if they'll be together or not.

>implying divorce isn't a thing

Extended family living together is a better idea t b h.

Go back to the cuck shed libcuck with your thinking.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Not very realistic with current economic trends.

Maybe so, but it does do a better job fostering bonds between family members. Might decrease the number of ronery autists.

>muh old white traditiomal values are important!!!!
>I'll just call him a cuck yo prove myself right!!
>yeah take that filthy liberal!! For Jesus!

>oh no! will they get divorced? oh good they didn't get divorced, phew
great story

It would fix a lot of problems, but first you'd have to revolutionize the job market against the resistance of every mainstream party and media outlet.

I dont know why the industry or even the government dont try to push something like this to fight the low birthrates.

Would be more interesting if they did get divorced.

Gotta be some way to get it done.

That's not what OP is looking for though.

Let's see if the next market crash will get a few sensible ideas popular. The last one failed at that.

Destroying the nuclear family which is what you want is not ok so you can be some filthy degenerate.

Because the problem lies deeper than what you think. It comes down to not only society over there, but the really unique tug of war between the women and men. They’d just rather not bother with it or they can’t because they’re halfway in the grave from their job

Because that sounds really boring.

Virgin otaku cannot relate to being in relationships or things that don't have action.

It would probably be wildly unpopular and ineffective.

I'd love a two cour series where two NEETs (male and female) decide to try dating. In the first cour they both learn that they can't have unreasonable expectations. The final few episodes of the first cour are the two main characters dating. The second cour is them dating more, a time skip, marriage in the final three-ish episodes, and then raising a family in the final couple episodes after another short time skip.

The western nuclear family model is fine, there are better models though.

>all these dumb niggers hating on comfy married life stories

It just occured to me that My Neighbours the Yamadas is basically this. Although its probably the least known Ghibli movie so that speaks to how popular it was.

I swear it's like you fuckers don't even read

I'm genuinely curious as to what models would be better.

Like the alla akbar and ariba larasa illegal crossing and the ooga booga where mut welfare family model is working out?

I'll take my good old fashion White nuclear family model.

You know there are tags you can search for married couples, right?

Almost forgot about this one.

That movie was extremely popular in Japan you pleb.

I don't think it should be destroyed. I do think other models should be accepted though. It's simply not for everyone. Me and my best friend talk fairly often about having a polyandous relationship together. You know? One girl and the two of us. Nothing wrong with either one. The problem is just not everyone wants that anymore and should be able to do their own thing.

Children of the trough

Small and close neighborhood, possibly.

Have you tried not reading manga made for children?

Only acceptable if the MC stole the heroine from her former hubby/bf.

>Me and my best friend talk fairly often about having a polyandous relationship together
>One girl and the two of us

Start here and get back to me

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean people shouldn't have a relationship like that.

I can keep posting all day, there are so fucking many of these

SAO, almost.

Why would I watch that when I can watch a fat bald old man or a blonde haired delinquent steal her away from the cuck?

name?

If you have a kid and write a manga about it, it's always a comedy about the ups and downs instead of domestic bliss fantasy, because the bliss part is already a joke. If you don't have a kid you aren't qualified to write it.

Enjoy
mangaupdates.com/series.html?perpage=50&category=Married+Couple_&exclude_genre=Doujinshi_Hentai&orderby=rating

>bald old man
>blonde haired delinquent
literally babies first