Why is there so much shitposting in Hunter X Hunter threads now?

Why is there so much shitposting in Hunter X Hunter threads now?

>now

3deep4dbsautists

>now
It's been like that for years.

2011 anime.

It's been like that for a while, but pre-201 threads were comfy as hell. Samething with Jojo.

some of the hxh threads are readable. I'm afraid to go to JoJo threads altogether.

Because an entire chapter was dedicated to a fucking fly.

>Why is there so much HxHshitposting in BnHA threads now?
ftfy

Backlash from shonenfags getting mad that someone called it better than their favorite series. It's like they have no idea why people dislike shonen. It's not so muh asspulls but legitimate issues with pacing ("Draggin' Ball Z"), deriviteness, and characterization. Shonenfags who like BnHA and other shit don't get this and think that finding an asspull in HxH will put HxH on the same level. Just having a theme at all is in the Chimera Ant arc is what gets HxH labled as a " smart shonen." It has nothing to do with fight mechanics and ki blasts.

Case in point

It's funny because I don't even go to BNHA threads or even care about other battle shounen. So, I never really got the hate boner.

It's just a super small sample of shitposters perpetuating the nonsense. No one else really cares.

To be honest, you jackasses bragged for years that HxH was smart, that it wasn't full of modern shonen asspulls and plot armor, then Gon-san happened followed by the free heals and then capped off by the rubber nen moment and the people you pissed off over the years are coming back to serve you up a slice of hypocrite pie. Eat up,losers.You earned it.

>Just having a theme at all is in the Chimera Ant arc is what gets HxH labled as a " smart shonen

Hunterfags ACTUALLY think this is deep.

Gon san isn't an asspull neither is rubber nen, speed reader.

Why is togashis art style so inconsistent at times?

Don't remember this in the mango

as with any popular anime, Sup Forums shits all over it indiscriminately

>think that finding an asspull in HxH will put HxH on the same level.
This, and it's really blatant. You can just see the glee in other shounenfags posts when they think they've found a way to discredit everything people praise HxH for and not their favourite series. Shit like makes it obvious they've been desperate for justification to shit on it.

Anyway, most of them don't understand what an asspull is in the first place (o my rubber nen isn't one, for example) and they don't understand writing well enough to realize that asspulls are very minor flaws for the most part. Usually they are a symptom of the writer running out of ideas, but that's clearly not the case with HxH and in itself, at worst an asspull is just a lack of foreshadowing and that's no big deal.

woah..... thats deep.....

Probably the same reason why his wife doesn't draw at all right now.

ch 311

Thank you.

Even the suppose ass-pulls lead into bigger plot points, like the way alluka is leading into the Dark Continent.

You have to have a very high IQ to appreciate HxH.

Even Alluka has yet to be used in an asspull way. She was used to heal Gon, but it took an entire arc of conflict to reach that point. It was justified and balanced, not an easy solution when there was so much trouble getting it done. At most she is a potential asspull that Togashi could choose to use if necessary, but he's already set up plot points that make it seem like he won't (Killua being opposed to using her) and making sure that she's more trouble than she's worth (the dangers of using her, the fact that she's a calamity).

>not the first post from this IP
Imagine being this asshurt.

>Not understanding meme humor
It's all just a party to me.

That's right, Togashi spent the entire arc establishing her powers and how it works then setting it up for future story arcs.

>Alluka the potential asspull
It took so much to get rid of the ants so it would be such a beautiful clusterfuck during the uncharted land expedition with people going nuts left and right, too bad we'll never see any of it.

Have faith.

If Togashi's as motivated as I think he is, we'll see it within 5 years.

Ok.

Considering how much shit flies over people's heads when they watch it I'm starting to believe it. The fact that so many people think the Rose Bomb is the result of Togashi writing himself into a corner or miss that the Gon/Pitou fight is supposed to be a tragedy and not an "EPIC ANIME FIGHT!!" is ridiculous

Motherfucking fujos

it's november

Because you cunts keep shitposting in other threads. Stop shitting up muh BNHA threads. Faggots.

jojo threads are basically dead

>some of the hxh threads are readable
Pitou posters, Kurapika fans and Hisoka self-inserters are the best parts imo.

>makes a game that is pretty much a glorified playground/training tool for his son that he abandoned
>it ends up shattering the annual hunter death record in a matter of weeks
>was responsible for the highest concentration of hunter deaths of all time
>his son says chill it's just a game bro
>lets the mass murderer whose responsible for most of those deaths walk free

Sounds like a true alpha male. That character archetype which is self serving and an asshole but you still can't help but love them for it.

hes a beta manlet

why are you guys so upset about the weird glasses man? Clearly the scissors man was way more hazardous, one out of game card and he is free to wreck shit irl unlike the Glasses but he was released both by the kids AND Bisuke. Their world is stronger than ours don't try to apply our morals to it.

wow humans are the worst HxH is a masterpiece for intellectuals like myself

There aren't threads because there's no chapter to discuss

What's a fun game without a little risk? None.

>People are free to leave at any moment
>Are aware of what they signed up for
>Are part of a profession that kills people and do whatever they want

>unironically not enjoying this scene

People are finally waking up to the fact that HxH isn't the holy grail of shounen its fans make it out to be. That being "subversive" can only carry a work so far, and doesn't automatically make it better than series that are more conventional.

O

I don't understand the type of thinking
>why would you read x if you could read y instead
it's like all these kids are trying to get back at the world asking them garbage like "who do you love more, your dead or your mom". I really don't understand.

Is there really anything hxh does that makes it deserving of being "the best shounen". You can't name 3 reasons why

Gentru did nothing wrong he was just playing the game

No

Hiatus x Hiatus outsells nearly every shonen in terms of volume sales and Jump also experiences higher sales when there's a chapter. I don't even like it that much but according to the Japs it might as well be the best shonen. I actually can't believe how much it sells even though it's constantly on hiatus

Sells don't always tell the quality of a work you know.

He ripped off Kira

I want Gentru to come back.

Its not just sales. Togashi is considered a Genius in japan, you even find references to it in other manga.

You left out that a lot of these threads are shitposts.

OH MY! RUB HER HEN!

>Draggin' Ball Z
Nice try you retarded underage but the manga never had this problem at all.
And the fact is that even the infamous "5 minute" moment didn't last as long as HxH's hiatuses

Manga reference Naruto too

Blame the author for giving next to nothing content to the fan base over the past 4 years.

HxH fags have been trolling on pretty much every other shonen thread out there, you can't realistically expect the HxH threads to be any good

>

What's false flagging?

Calling trolls seriesfags is what they want. They are just disgusting newshits regurgitating stale memes and they don't really belong to anything.

Does somebody know where I can get some german subtitles for the series? They cannot be completely vanished from the internet after it got licensed, there are german streams after all. I want to avoid shitty streams if possible, but I cannot find the subtitles anywhere.

dunno but go to sleep user it's not healthy

I'd love to, but I'm not sleepy at all.

Nobody is 'waking up' to anything. The people who always hated it jump on any chance to shit on it no matter how illogical their arguments are, and the people who always loved it will continue to do so unaffected by memes.