Why the fuck is EU taxing e-cigs instead of subsidizing them. They help people not get cancer, no...

Why the fuck is EU taxing e-cigs instead of subsidizing them. They help people not get cancer, no? Why there is no outrage about this?

Attached: 20180317_150539.jpg (2160x2160, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.vocuspr.com/Newsroom/ViewAttachment.aspx?SiteName=AAP&Entity=PRAsset&AttachmentType=F&EntityID=121686&AttachmentID=3b026982-97a7-4e43-8713-fef7106071c7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaping is cancer

Attached: illust_58611669_20170913_112341.png (600x692, 203K)

Fun fact: Cigarettes are technically illegal because of their addicting additions, Brussels is already debating about banning them for the whole EU if the studies have been fully evaluated

>addicting additions
You mean like nicotine?

No, nictoine is allowed, more like sugar for example, which sweetens the taste and makes it able to smoke for teenagers

You don't have the "taxation, purposes of" thing down yet. let me help you out. Taxation is theft

>sugar makes teenagers smoke

Attached: 1517958116178.png (256x256, 29K)

It literally does you mong

Recent studies suggest otherwise.

mix your own liquid after a year you don't even need the nicotine

because cigarettes were a good source of tax income, now that people are moving away from them they need to find something to tax in its place.

But then Jew oncology doctors can't get shekels if goyim don't get cancer.

>2018
>inhaling the nicotinic jew

vaping is actualy a perfect way for you to realise your not addicted to nicotine but the 1001 poison added to it.

Nah, once I got into vapes I never looked back.

Deal with the fact you live in some dystopian society of retards and no one gives a shit about that because 'europeans' are just horde of random assfucked dogs not able to do anything.

Becuase they don't care about peoples health, they care about money.

Health is just a convenient excuse to tax people.

Just order some nicotine, vegetable glycerin and flavorings and make your own.

Attached: i vape.jpg (500x500, 30K)

they have to make up that tax income.

Yea, because kids weren't smoking before e-cigs were invented.

MONDAY, Feb. 26, 2018 (HealthDay News) -- If you think that "vaping" is a safe alternative to smoking, new research suggests you might be inadvertently inhaling unsafe levels of toxic metals.

Scientists say the tiny metal coils that heat the liquid nitrogen in e-cigarettes may contaminate the resulting vapor with lead, chromium, manganese and nickel. The finding raises the possibility that e-cigarettes are not harmless to users.

"We analyzed 15 metals in e-liquid from the refill dispenser -- before the liquid meets the heating element -- in the vapor, and in the remaining e-liquid in the tank after vaping," explained study author Pablo Olmedo. He's an assistant scientist with the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health's department of environmental health and engineering, in Baltimore.

"We found that the metal concentrations were generally higher in the tank and aerosol compared to the refill dispenser," said Olmedo. That suggests that the heating coil is the smoking gun, he added.

But study co-author Ana Maria Rule pointed out that their team also found "the presence of some metals in some of the liquids even before they are in contact with the coil."

Vaping is shit

tobacco is shit

we need more places that offer weed

Smoking e-cigarettes delivers cancer-causing chemicals that get into the body — and popular fruity flavors appear to be the worst, researchers reported Monday.

They said teenagers who try vaping may be poisoning themselves with many of the same chemicals that make traditional cigarettes so deadly.

Tests on teenagers show that those who smoke tobacco-based cigarettes as well have the highest levels of these chemicals in their bodies, but those who vape e-cigarettes also have higher levels of the cancer-causing chemicals than nonsmokers do, the team at the University of California, San Francisco, found.

“The presence of harmful ingredients in e-cigarette vapor has been established; we can now say that these chemicals are found in the body of human adolescents who use these products,” they wrote in their report, published in the journal Pediatrics.

E-cigarettes use a device that delivers fluid laced with nicotine and flavors, creating a smoke-like haze.

>Why the fuck is EU taxing
>Why taxing

Pay your taxes goy. Or even better, move back to cigs and die before retirement. You... I mean gubbments money will be used to import young and strong bulls to breed in EU, their housing, iPhones and allowances is not expensive you know!

Attached: cohencidence.gif (400x416, 939K)

>Euro retard fag: "subsidize dangerous cancer causing vape!"

A study conducted at the University of California, San Francisco, found a presence of cancer-causing chemicals in e-cigarette users as well as people who smoked traditional cigarettes. The study examined urine samples from 104 adolescents. Sixty-seven of them used e-cigarettes only, 17 used e-cigarettes and traditional cigarettes, and 20 did not smoke or vape. Those who used both types of cigarettes showed levels of toxic compounds three times higher than those who only used e-cigarettes, who in turn showed levels of toxic compounds three times higher than the non-smokers.

The results held whether the e-cigarettes contained nicotine or not. Mark Rubinstein, the lead author of the study, said “the vapor produced by e-cigarettes is not harmless water vapor, but actually contains some of the same toxic chemicals found in smoke from traditional cigarettes.” According to Rubinstein, the toxicity of non-nicotine e-cigarettes is caused by the propylene glycol and glycerin used to preserve the flavor

So what? Everyone knows e-cigs are unhealthy but somehow they are never compared to real cigarettes in these "studies"

link the study please

>subsidize it. Its Safe!!!!

E-Cigarettes Exposing Teens To Cancer-Causing Toxins, Report Says

March 13, 2018 1:17 PM
(CBS Local) — A new report is shedding more light on what dangerous chemicals are inside e-cigarettes. According to scientists in California, vaping is exposing teens to “potentially cancer-causing chemicals also found in tobacco cigarettes.”

A study done by researchers at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) has revealed that teens using e-cigarettes are inhaling at least eight different toxic compounds into their bodies while vaping. “Teenagers need to be warned that the vapor produced by e-cigarettes is not harmless water vapor, but actually contains some of the same toxic chemicals found in smoke from traditional cigarettes,” UCSF professor of pediatrics Dr. Mark Rubinstein said in a press release.

The UCSF examined the urine samples of over 100 teens who had an average age of 16. Sixty-seven of the patients used e-cigarettes, 17 used both tobacco and e-cigarettes, and 20 of the teens didn’t smoke at all. While teens who were using both had the highest levels of toxins in their urine, the study found that the 67 e-cigarette users had three times the amount of harmful compounds in their body than non-smokers.

“While they may be beneficial to adults as a form of harm reduction, kids should not be using them at all,” Dr. Rubinstein warned. The results, published in Pediatrics, disputes the marketing by e-cigarette producers which advertises vaping as a safer alternative to smoking tobacco.

Other recent studies support UCSF’s findings including a Feb. 21 report which found toxic levels of both lead and arsenic in e-cigarette vapors. Both reports concluded that the chemicals were created when e-cigarette liquids were heated by the device. The vaporization process is believed to “produce toxic substances that are potentially carcinogenic.”

us.vocuspr.com/Newsroom/ViewAttachment.aspx?SiteName=AAP&Entity=PRAsset&AttachmentType=F&EntityID=121686&AttachmentID=3b026982-97a7-4e43-8713-fef7106071c7

stupid pole.

> muh vape
how does it feel being this soy
i can't even imagine

Attached: 8561236564.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

>may
>raises the possibility
>suggests

>ut those who vape e-cigarettes also have higher levels of the cancer-causing chemicals than nonsmokers do
how much higher?
0,005% ?
700% ?

>potentially
>Rubinstein
>100 teens
Nice sample group you have there rabbi
>three times the amount
How much is dangerous? Any at all? twice? fifteen times

>may be beneficial to adults as a form of harm reduction
>disputes the marketing by e-cigarette producers which advertises vaping as a safer alternative

This is a bunch of nothing, twisted into fearmongering
Just like climate lobby, there are thousands of people in the anti smoking lobby shitting their pants, worried about their jobs.
BBC made this documentary about e-cigs and in the end the interviewer was talking with someone from such a lobby in the UK, and he was slithering to not say anything good about ecigs, but in the end was practically forced to say that they are massively better than normal smokes.

This is no longer wild west, people have access to all the information, and if they choose to be ignorant fuck them. You can literally melt the coil and try to inhale it, it would be extremely harmful to you, but you could.

You can poison yourself with fucking vitamins ffs. Stop helping dr Rubinstein in his job.

clean your drip tip you filthy animal

Your kit looks very amateur and not professional.
t. soym pro

Attached: IMG_4873.jpg (2592x1936, 1.19M)

Quick rundown (not going into the philosophical/religious aspects/motivators/mechanisms): The nicotine market is one of the biggest in the world, dwarfed only by the medical one. With the discovery of alternative methods of nicotine delivery (chewing gum) big pharma saw an opportunity to grab a piece of the nicotine market by their patented method. (incidentally it was about this time the demonization of smoking/smokers really took pace)

When the chinese invented the e-cig, it really threw a wrench in the machinery for big pharma. So even though e-cigs are far more successful in weaning ppl off tobacco (+50% success rate compared to chewing gum's max 10%) they're still hated by anti-tobacco, as recommended by big pharma's mouth-piece WHO. (compare also campaigns against other competitors to nicotine gum, eg chewing tobacco)

tl;dr: it was never about health, it was about getting ppl hooked on big pharma's gum instead of tobacco.

you're an idiot

>found a presence of cancer-causing chemicals
-and a shill at that

Teens smoked packs of Smarties when I was I supposed school, so I am going to say yes.

by EU law they're only allowed to sell nictotine shots of 10ml up to 20mg/l and the import is illegal

What the fuck is this gay even doing on Sup Forums?

Attached: vapes.jpg (350x350, 18K)

Recent studies have moved the American Cancer Society to endorse Vaping. Do you just read Mom tabloids?
Taxes on tobacco keep the government ruining. End of life care for a smoker is significantly less than a non smoker, because the speed at which smokers die compared to non.
Essentially smokers subsidize the government and health care system. Vaping kills this nice scheme.

>EU law
fuck the EU. Also, they're completely in the throws of WHO - anti-smoking wise via FCTC (the horrifically zealous and anti-scientific framework convention on tobacco control), as are the individual nation state signees. Also, there seems to be some sort of collusion between the world bank and big pharma (as if big pharme alone wasn't enough) IOW, behave, or else.

>illegal
well that should do it, then.

I hate the cloud chasers and their ridiculous mods that emit 100sqft of vapor every time they puff. But I use an ecig because I used to smoke and it's just the better way to deliver nicotene to my system. I find it a bit embarrassing, and I only want to hit it when nobody's looking. But it's better than smoking, and it's probably going to save my life in the long run. Just like any activity, there's always that 5% who ruin it for everyone. You have to realize that it's the person who's the problem, and not the act itself. Those people are going to annoy you with whatever they're doing, and it just so happens that they chose ecigs instead of oh, riding their bike slowly in the middle of traffic, or flying a noisy drone at the beach, or playing their music through speakers in their backpack, etc.

I know. It used to be 10€ for a liter, now it's 100€. fucking kikes man