This is an average female adventurer in an Isekai story

This is an average female adventurer in an Isekai story.

Why do people hate Isekai stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rif6EhnV1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=ThSLxM4CXb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

picked up

Dropped.

Ignored

Hes getting a cake maid in the next chapter.

Looks like shit.

>Lewd comedy isekai with self-insert protagonist
This seems awfully familiar.

This slut is too lewd.
And I really like the MC

This is the 2nd lewd after 200 pages, it was solely lacking.
This guy is pretty much Goblin Slayer but for rats.

PICKED THE FUCK UP

Anyone know under what name the artist used to do hentai?

>The town of Oslo
Hey, that's where I live.
Am I in an isekai?

If I want to fap, I go to to the sad panda.
When I go read a manga, I want a story even a little interesting, and I've seen enough shallow fanservice to get bored of it.

Is it filled with little green rape monsters

This is the Oslo where manly men live, not faggots and things of questionable gender

Name?

Not really.
Unless you count the ducks.

>manly men
>modern isekai
I don't believe you.

So is this girl actually endgame for the MC? She's the only one that has been on all LN volume covers beside the MC guy.

why wouldnt you?
youtube.com/watch?v=rif6EhnV1xk

>a bit of muscle
She says it like it's a bad thing.

Having hobbies compartmentalized is a sign of autism

Having hobbies is a sign of not having autism.

he killed goblins too

They are manly, they just job for the ONE whiny wimp in the whole world.

And people say rape isn't natural

That's what user said, rats.

Needs more industrial extermination of fantasy monsters and less accepting slaves as payment.

sauce?

Yandex gives me nothing

Okay.

Exterminator, but that's about as lewd as it gets.

Does Keiji do hentai? She's awfully detailed in this page

Exterminator, only reason I'm spoonfeeding is because tineye, saucenao, and iqdb don't got the answer either

thanks

>Exterminator, only reason I'm spoonfeeding is because tineye, saucenao, and iqdb don't got the answer either
Ironically, google has the answer.
Which is odd since Google hasn't given me a correct answer on a manga page in fucking months.

Nobody says that rape isn't natural. But living in caves, eating raw meat and shitting in the woods are also natural, so go do those too.

>Which is odd since Google hasn't given me a correct answer on a manga page in fucking months
google toned down the efficiency of their image search because it was costing them too much bandwidth.
I don't think it will ever go back to the way it was.

Rather they fucking kept the accuracy and put in a queue or something, as it stands it's fucking useless 98% of the time

The author wants to have that woman be insecure as he's afraid she might otherwise she might be too intimidating for the reader. Same reason you have so many girls who are insecure about their breasts in anime and afraid that no man will want them.

the big thing was it was giving images of monkeys for black people, it was never the same after they "fixed" that

This is an isekai dwarf princess.

She's had sex already.

The MC for this is an insufferable cunt.

And of course he can't just be an exterminator, he also has to get the common slew of isekai MC hyper powers.

An isekai that isn't a ridiculous power fantasy? Perish the thought.

Impressive as always, General.

I guess its some sort of Pokemon isekai.

Why the fuck do all of them abandon their premise so fast?

The worst recent offender is that smartphone one. In the very first ep, he gets the power of casting all magic as much as he wants plus special magics that usually only one person can use. And the cellphone is completely forgotten for all but a few details.

Nice dwarf.

>Dwarf titties make him a fire monster capable of using powers and weapons instead of just a near mindless lightning beast
Dwarf titties are clearly superior.

Smartphone is perfect, the author definitely thought "it's such a pain to write about battles and conflict, so just kill everything" and everyone rolls with it.

Yeah, the smartphone series was ridiculous. It really felt like the author was too lazy to use the smartphone gimmick creatively, so he just gave his MC every power he could think of on top of that.

>Why the fuck do all of them abandon their premise so fast?
Because none of them think of what they want to do past the initial premise.
That's why you get pointless chapters of the protagonist registering as an adventurer or visiting weapon/armor shops; it's to buy time so the author can find inspiration.
There's no way you can tell me these chapters ever add anything to the story, either. Literally filler garbage. The only time they're worth it anymore is when the author breaks away from the norm and the ranking system or whatever is done differently.

And then once the author realized they still have no fucking idea what to do, they just give up on the novel or inflate the fuck out everything and there's somehow always stronger generic enemies available.

Translations when?

>abandon
He still does pest exterminating, hes just a traveling exterminator.

I'm fine with him being hyper powered but being unwilling to face danger and so not living up to his potential. Him being dragged into bigger and bigger things due to his good nature and ignorance of the world is also somewhat interesting. I can imagine him defeating the dark lord and just calling it another extermination job. I'll take this over Dungeon Seeker's all my points in evasion method

>He still does pest exterminating

The first one he does with poison. The second one he uses hyper powerful explosion magic that destroys everything. Premise essentially abandoned in 2 chapters and he goes from exterminator to worlds most powerful mage.

Just like every single other Isekai.

said poison was some high level stuff just like his healing elixir or whatever so he was always powerful he just underestimates himself. On top of that he didn't realise he was grinding for XP in a super efficient way until he was told. He's realising he's strong but until he abandons his ideas about being bad with the wand or the sword and starts going on proper adventurer type missions I'd say the author is still sticking to the premise

>Using the most efficient method to kill bugs is cheating.
I bet youre one of those Gobbo loving faggots from the GS threads.

what I think that user means is that poison is an actual method of extermination while rune magic is not, and it would have been more interesting to see him stick with actual methods of extermination

Well it was supposed to be burning/smoking them out but he doesn't know his own power level

Isn't he stronger than the legendary hero now? I'm pretty sure the hero was level 50 something or other and Exterminator is now over 70

the smoke part was fine but blowing them up with magic instead of more traditional extermination methods took away from it for me

>Not blowing up those fucking wasps with whatever is available.
youtube.com/watch?v=ThSLxM4CXb0

user, are you a wasp?

>>Using the most efficient method to kill bugs is cheating.

That's not what I said. I said the premise of this story is an exterminator in a fantasy world. What the story actually is, is a hyper powerful mage in a fantasy world.

Do wasp nests have so much gas in them they fucking EXPLODE?
It feels like a part of Australia (randomly exploding plants) came over to visit

this is awesome and I'd have been okay with him making some explosives to do this, it's the rune magic part that bugs me

There was some kind of explosive on that branch.

Healing magician surprisingly has an interesting plot at the latest arc. It's only plain retarded at the first and second arcs.

>I'd have been okay with him making some explosives to do this
Making explosive is not common knowledge, far from it actually. He probably used magic because he didn't know how to make a bomb.

are you talking about the OP manga?

Sauce?

Look at those tits.

Look at that fat ass.

There's no chance this girl's a virgin

hes talking about this one.

I hope you're talking about the one where the MC gets forced into bootcamp by that old hag and not the revenge one.

it's way more common knowledge than rune magic though, the author could have said he's got a point in alchemy or something instead to explain it. I just really would have liked to see him stick to exterminator methods rather than mage methods

The revenge one actually.
It's getting interesting once the author introduced the gay hero.

he had to get math, crafting and 5 other skills up before getting the symbology skill, and no mage uses symbology cause its a pain in the ass and none of the common mage skills are used for it.

Making a molotov is easy.

>a point in alchemy

Why do the retards who write isekai almost always make the characters appear in a computer RPG instead of an actual fantasy world?

Go read a fantasy novel like Magdala then

that's all in universe stuff but I'm talking about the author making all that unnecessary, by having the character stick to actual extermination methods instead of mage stuff

hell he could have used 2 sticks to start a fire and burn it down and I would think it was better than rune magic

it's a shorthand that means they don't have to explain background stuff, also their paying audience laps that shit up

I need some help remembering the name of a manga used to follow.

it was also an isekai but in his previous life he was a psychic, and he reincarnated as an orc. And it is super power fantasy but it was kinda fun because of how ridiculous he power leveled everything.
he becomes leader of the orc tribe.
always becomes the super special next version the orc upgrade.
has a harem of woman and actually has an orgy. with them. it's super self insert.
somehow mind breaking elf woman isn't considered rape as long as they agree to it after mindbreaking them.
it was super ridiculous but it got somewhere once it started to go into nations and kingdoms and wars were on the horizon.

anyone know the name.

spoil us plz.

Re:Monster

Are there anymore chapters out right now that haven't been translated? Anyone got a link if there is?

Not really

aka garbage.

Anyone else remember this isekai?

LN gets 3 to 5 chapters translated once a month.

Sounds like Re:Monster.

What happened to the days when Isekai heroes had to actually put a tiny bit of effort to get good like in Rayeart and Dunbine? Modern day Isekai loves a bit too much to give the heroes as much overpowered shit as possible the moment they hit their new world and then pull the overdone to the point it isn't fun anymore card of veteran and seasoned warriors getting surprised by this ignorant rookie that schools them just using basic but OP abilities.

Easily one of my favorite isekais. One wonders why they don't make fun stuff like this anymore.

For sure, his revenge to the gay hero won't as easy as he got when he revenged to lesbian hero.

>the king is connected to the current demon lord
>he creates immortal army using the power from someone beyond the demon lord
>in the 1st timeline, the new demon lord already used her power until the limit to fight the betrayers and the demon lord
>she (probably, since it's stated implicitly) became a puppet in the 1st timeline as well, probably by the minority organization or the current demon lord faction
>the gay hero is surprisingly at least character that you can't hate, even though he's a pedo gay psychopath.
>he already knows that his friend's daughter is MC's spy and lets her be
>he researches everything about the MC
>he intends to die and let the black fog goes inside him so he can still have consciousness while become immortal
>before dying, he lets his friend's daughter to meet the MC to give him the information
>after becomes immortal, he tells the MC that he can't wait to make the MC becomes his lover
And this is kinda pure thinking from the MC
>After the his vengeance is over, he wants to become apple farmer like he used to before he becomes healer hero along with his harems

I see. Thanks.

yeah I bring it up in isekai threads when kids who weren't even born when it came out say all isekai are mmo

>he wants to become a simple apple farmer after the end
Well, good luck to him.

I like that dwarf

He's really a pure fellow before becoming psychopath.
I forgot to tell that there's indication that the princess Flare and her little sister is probably brainwashed by their own father.