You can't be racist or hate Jews if you're a Christian. Remember that

You can't be racist or hate Jews if you're a Christian. Remember that.

3“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!
Repent before the Almighty Lord, ye sinners!

What's your point, George?
Christianity is good or bad

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15 LITERALLY calls Jews the "enemies of all mankind" and enemies "of the Gospel" as well as "displeasing to God" and before any of that, specifically says that the Jews "killed our Lord Jesus Christ."

Jesus himself refers to the Jews as a brood of vipers and the "synagogue of Satan."

Kikestianity.

Attached: haha-stupid-christcuck-hail-odin-mercy-might-is-right-thor-20563194.png (500x477, 307K)

Jesus himself was a jew and was called rabbi. That's why they mocked him as the "king of the jews" as he was led off of to crucifiction. At the beginning of Mathews gospel Jesus even refers to gentiles as distinct from himself and does so several more times. There's even a whole part with Jesus talking to a gentle woman about her being a gentile.

The hate in the new testament is against the leaders of the jews, not jews as a whole. You've either never read the bible or didn't understand it.

Good think I'm not a Christian then.

OP is correct.

Attached: christianity in a nutshell.jpg (600x593, 67K)

I don’t hate jews I hate THE JEWS. Also fuck off kike scum.

Two can play at the meme game

Attached: amerimongrel christian.jpg (823x543, 80K)

This
Judeo-Christianity (kikestianity) is not the religion of our ancestors. It’s a strange mockery of Christian symbols directed towards worshipping a murderous cabal that believe in the Babylonian Talmud. It’s also missing many of the traditional lessons that the church used to teach, replaced with the tolerance doctrine, which is utterly heretical considering Jesus wanted us to stop sin, not tolerate it.

Attached: about the synagogue of satan.jpg (1040x488, 168K)

Jesus was not a jew (only a judahite from Galilee) but St.Paul was before he repented of his pharisaic jewish persecution of Christians (the other apostles were mainly from Carfanaum, "Galilee of gentiles").

Jews shall repent and convert to the Orthodox Church.

Weak meme mate

Yeah, everybodt knows christianity is nigger lovibg garbage.

There is also Orthodox saint Melito of Sardes, former jew who repented and denounced Judaism.

Why would you want your enemies to join you?

Made you respond, mutt

Protestantism and catholicism, Nations batized in Orthodoxy will not perish.

>Blessed are the meek,
>for they will inherit the earth.
Sure cuck, enjoy your afterlife

For them to stop jewish tricks and save their souls.

Attached: about the synagogue of satan 2.jpg (1046x698, 140K)

Meak and weak are different.

Jesus was a Jew. A Galilean Jew. That is without a doubt.
By every available fact. His lineage stated so in the new testament. He was called rabbi, preached in synagogues to Jews, and the made distinction between himself and gentiles through the new testament.
Stay in denial, Sup Forumstard.

Yeah, but I can pretend and shitpost. Your point?

Jesus wasn't even a real person, dude

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

>Russian propaganda
Suck Kadyrov's dick some more tovarish.

>You can't hate Jews if you're a Christian.
Jews certainly hate you and your God.

Attached: Jews hatred for Jesus.png (881x703, 138K)

Jesus was a real person, the Jesus myth idea is nonsense. Every serious scholar of the ancient world agrees he was a real person. The disagreement is about whether he was supernatural or not.

>save their souls
again, why? Why do you even care?

Attached: 1489151824180.png (851x591, 16K)

of course he was

Attached: ufójézus.jpg (736x864, 282K)

>Every serious scholar of the ancient world agrees he was a real person.
Every serious scholar of the ancient world is either an evangelical Christian or employed by evangelical Christians.

Opinion disregarded.

>Meek and weak are different.
Cause and effect. When you're strong yourself and someone encourages you to be meek, you are likely about to get suckered. QED

Meek = humble

jews are not the enemy.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

if anything they are just vessels used by evil, but not necessarily our enemy.

This is the fundamental problem with the Christian mindset. It's universalist in nature, there's really no way around that. Everyone is one is Jesus Christ, which makes it impossible for white nationalism/identity politics to work with Christianity. You literally can't be a white nationalist and be a Christian, atleast not without jumoing through a million hoops and cherrypicking certain quotes by certain popes, etc.

Let's not forget that the wast majority of Christians will be niggers and spics in less than 10 years. Apparently Christians are totally fine with this.

Attached: feels iosephus.png (542x489, 347K)

Huh? Jesus was an Ephrathite. Don’t tell me you fell for (((their))) memes and didn’t read your own Bible.

Attached: F6B1098B-6245-4AFA-B021-156340594894.png (765x327, 20K)

>A word from the Gospel is really not that word but another word with a slightly different meaning
Christcucked amateur theologist detected.

Rabbi means teacher

Meek = gentle and submissive

This is bullshit, atheist scholars, agnostic scholars, and Jewish scholars all reject the idea that there was no historical Jesus.

Fuck off faggot you aren't even a Christian

Also

Attached: 1521270650515.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Right right, then why are you on Sup Forums then?

the story of babel, ever read it? it was basically a story about communism/globalism. people of all over the world (different cultures, races, tribes) all merged into one, and tried to ascend to heaven by building a giant tower until god smashed it, separated them all, scattered them all over the world, and confused their languages so they couldn't mix with each other.

> it’s a brit
Every fucking time it’s either a Brit or a Jew who attacks Christianity.

Tell me more about what πραεῖς means, Professor

That is simply not true. Some of the best historians of that era are not religious. Additionally, we have sources from Romans and Greeks about Jesus, both of whom were not Christians and didn't like them.

>This is bullshit, atheist scholars, agnostic scholars, and Jewish scholars all reject the idea that there was no historical Jesus.
"We must listen to people who are afraid of losing their job and/or going to hell"

>Additionally, we have sources from Romans and Greeks about Jesus, both of whom were not Christians and didn't like them.
You obviously haven't read those sources, otherwise you'd know that none of them mention Jesus at all.

Copy-pasting from Wikipedia is not a good way to win an argument, user.

The BASED orthodox church, amirite?

Attached: 1520046776147.png (671x645, 173K)

because i'm far right and this is the only place that isn't gay lol
i'm not saying jews aren't a problem, they certainly are, but i'm just saying the root problem is spiritual, not physical.

There's nothing gentle or submissive about being meek. It takes great courage and self control to stay meek and in fear of the Lord, especially if you have great gifts or power.
How am I attacking Christianity when I'm defending it from you racist lunatics? You can't be racist or hate Jews and be a Christian. Sorry.

>Circumcized, born from the Tribe of Judah, tracing his lineage back to King David and the Patriarch Abraham
>not a jew

Come on...

oh right, those bastions of Christian control, the public universities

This is why I hate G*rmanic scum.

You mean this 56% looking guy? Rabbi Yeshua Ben Josef approved by the ADL.

>inb4 Jesus was a blonde blue eyed Aryan

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Trully a BASED jew, if only we looked at what Hitler said of "baptized jews" and infiltrators...

BASED orthodoxy...

Attached: 1520046767097.png (1079x825, 663K)

The ((("Joos"))) Sup Forums correctly rails on are, the vast majority of the time at least, in reality ((("Fake Joos"))) AKA ((("The Synagogue of Satan")))/((("SoS"))). The relatively large number of these Satanically inspired degenerates are the ones in power as Satan is allowed to act as if he owns this earth(temporarily) and this is why shit is almost unbearable as we most certainly are headed towards a boiling point at an incredible rate of speed and things are going to get MUCH WORSE before they get unimaginably better for those who recognize Jesus Christ as THE Way, THE Truth, and THE Life and He will be our literal saving grace when the time comes(and it's closer to being here than most realize, obviously).
Counter-Intelligence's most basic tactic(or one of them) consists of pretending you are the enemy, making sure the cameras are rolling, and then you commit truly horrific atrocities, you then step back and watch the enemy deal with the shitshow you put on their head as the masses start fighting for you when they might have otherwise just sat on the fence or acted against you.
It's incredibly effective as it is kinda like saving up a large amount of money and then putting your money to work as all you have to do is sit back and watch the crazy "gainz" pour in.
Additionally, Jesus Christ Himself said this would happen >2000yrs ago. Take into account Satan is one hell(heh) of a liar/manipulator("The Father of Lies") and this tactic continues to make more and more sense/seem more likely.
It really is somewhat baffling to me, especially considering the above average intelligence on here, that more do not realize the very basic game that is being run on everyone in this specific regard.

Attached: The False Prophet.jpg (300x169, 18K)

And jews hate christianity, they hate Islam, they hate all other religions. They hate "the goyim". But since christianity reformed their jewish traditions, they HAVE to reject it or else they wouldn't be jews.

Yids could care less if some negro builds a singing church in Africa to go "ooga booga hallelujah" - because they hate and want to replace WHITE PEOPLE. If anything, they think it's funny that such monkeys are following a version of "judaism for the goyim"...

You're about 100 years out of date with your views on the subject. Start reading, your views are nonsense.

>be conquered, enslaved and massacred by arabs, Turks and communists for entirety if history
>lose entire anatolia, holy land, syria, egypt, north africa,.... to infidels.
>russia has highest muslim minority, corrupt church, ex kgb as patriarch, highest levels of HIV outside africa
>crocodil and alcohol epidemic
>massive amount of abortions
>be third world tier, outside the westernized Russian elite
History of orthodox churches is one long state of torture, inferiority, suppression.

And this is why you will never truely be white :^)

Attached: 1508524646443.png (403x334, 113K)

Virtually everyone who attacks Christianity is either from the UK or has Jewish heritage. There is not a single one who isn’t either of those 2.

>You're about 100 years out of date with your views on the subject. Start reading, your views are nonsense.
Actually, it was only discovered that the Tacitus texts had been altered to read "Christus" rather than the original "Chrestus" when modern x-ray machines were invented

>You mean this 56% looking guy
Some random guy who lived within relative proximity of where Jesus lived? And "recreated" with an unreliable practice with a reputation for being wrong? No. But I'm not a white supremacist so that's beside the point.

Ignore him, he's either trolling or completely ignorant. Nobody can seriously deny that Jesus was a real person, unless they do so for ideological reasons.

> using a Jewish meme
So you’re admitting you have Jewish heritage. The G*rmanic scum have done nothing but suppress the Slavs and the Romans and have blamed all their problems on others.

>Everyone is one is Jesus Christ
Only if you are a descendant of the tribes.
Christ came for the lost lambs, the lost tribespeople. They moved across Europe and possibly even farther and took to animist beliefs that were based on a reverence of God's creation and got warped through contact with other cultures.
What the vast majority thinks they know of Christianity is a lie.

That's obviously a retarded statement. There 7 billion people on the planet and only 65 million in the UK. Self-evidently nonsense.

christianity is merely conforming to the times and succumbing to cultural marxism.

separating church from state was a mistake

Yeah as far as I know only nutjob mythicists, lay activists and Dick Carrier postulate that nonsense

>What the vast majority thinks they know of Christianity is a lie.
You're right, user. Jesus never even existed.

Meek = humble according to the Bible, because we humble ourselves before the Lord and realize that we're sinners like all the rest.

Jesus was both God and Man

Attached: yeshua gamba.jpg (720x900, 200K)

>Nobody can seriously deny that Jesus was a real person, unless they do so for ideological reasons.
The Apostle Paul literally denied that Jesus was a real person in Galatians 1:12.

Alright then, let’s see all the people who are known for attacking Christianity then.

Attached: C09F36EB-83D7-4A2C-B1F5-41809A15DE88.jpg (1400x1390, 734K)

There's more than one Roman and Greek.
If it makes you feel better, there are also many other independent people who confirm Jesus existence, Jewish historians of the era, for example.

>everyone who attacks christianity and says that the churches aren't our "greatest ally" and sheit is some mean satanist

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

>Christ came for the lost lambs, the lost tribespeople. They moved across Europe and possibly even farther and took to animist beliefs that were based on a reverence of God's creation and got warped through contact with other cultures.

Then why did his Apostles start churches in Asia minor, Egypt, Persia, and India? The reason that Christianity became a "white" religion is because the Muslims consumed the world like locusts but were thwarted by (most of) Europe

How exactly am I supposed to quantify every person in the world that attacks Christianity and then show you that? Are you mentally ill or stupid? Or is it both?

the concept of racism is fairly new. pretty sure God isn't a postmodern cultural marxist. the tower of babel was basically a story about communism. see

I’m gonna be like you and say oh that’s fake.

The ones who are well-known, not everyone.

Im neither you spiritual semite. You are a good goy who had entered into covenant with Yah through the blood offering of Yeshua el Massiach and have now become an heir of Abraham, an adopted jew with circumcized heart as Sau- I mean Paul has taught the goyim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: the AIDS pope.jpg (1147x1200, 221K)

Yeah we all know your g*rmanic. Atheism is the cause for a lot of the problems we currently have now

that verse says no such thing. paul is saying how he received the gospel from Jesus, who also happens to God in the flesh.

>If it makes you feel better, there are also many other independent people who confirm Jesus existence, Jewish historians of the era, for example.
What are you talking about? The only surviving Jewish historian of the time is Josephus, and he didn't write a word about Jesus.

Pope Francis is a literal Heretic, nobody trusts him.

>that verse says no such thing. paul is saying how he received the gospel from Jesus, who also happens to God in the flesh.
You might have been able to make that argument if Paul had EVER mentioned anything that Jesus did or anything that Jesus said

He didn't, so you can't

Those gets tho!

God is a racist, whites are his chosen people. Why do you think there is an agenda against us? Why do you think we've been blessed with being able to conquer the world? White privilege is God's blessing for his people. We are the real Israelites, it sounds like we wuz kangz, but it's the truth. We just can't be prideful of being white.

When we read Tacitus in catholic high school latin courses it was Chrestus as well. Tacitus probably thought no difference between jews and messianic jews, and didnt give a fuck about the correct orthography of some jewish rabble rouse

lol dumbest shit ever
no such thing as a "semitic spirit". makes absolutely no sense. heretical & unbiblical.

Go home Dawkins, you’re drunk.

But he is repeating what all other popes said, as I've shown. And my church literally prays for him every day.

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

I am a Roman Catholic Apostolic and I hate Jews, Muslims, niggers, sandniggers, communists and whites who hate themselves and their own Western culture and religion, and I also hate you perfidious albion.

Attached: Deus fucking Vult!.jpg (640x886, 546K)

>I am unaware of it, so it's not true
Just like I said, you have an opinion when you don't have the knowledge to form one. Forming opinions out of ignorance is the sign of a frivolous mind.

Show real flag instead of hiding with a meme flag.

>Alright then, let’s see all the people who are known for attacking Christianity then.

Historians do not need written eye-witness or contemporary writings to confirm that an event happened. When Pompeii, a major city, trading post, and cultural center was wiped off the map by a volcano -- a thing pagans might have attributed to divine judgment -- nobody wrote about it except one guy in a letter to someone else in passing with no details. That spectacular event produced no literature but an alleged prophet on the outskirts of the Roman empire who turned water into wine would have produced volumes? Nonsense.

The reason we know that Jesus existed is because it's the simplest explanation for what we know about the rise of the early Church. What's debated is what he taught, what he believed about Himself, etc. not that he was actually born and crucified.