What's the deal with raw milk? Should it be banned?

What's the deal with raw milk? Should it be banned?

Attached: raw-milk-hero1.jpg (1200x742, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJk0p-98Xzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't ban a step in a process without banning the whole thing

Attached: illust_22802936_20180212_115546.jpg (600x800, 242K)

>should it be banned
no, fag

Obviously I meant the commercial sale of raw milk.

Fuck off, statist.

I've never had untreated milk but doesn't come out thicker than even whole milk? Also I don't eat enough cereal to have my milk expire in 3 days.

Milk guy here.

It's a faggoty health trend that will end up with nothing but food poisoning, upset stomachs and miscarriages. It's been taken up by conspiracy retards because the government want to ban it, idiots somehow think it gives you superpowers or some shit. It is the culinary equivalent of flat earth.

You're supposed to pasteurise it yourself. Makes for better yogurt.

giv me milk daddy

Yeah my wife is really in to raw milk and we were drinking it for a while. Didn’t feel any different. Just kind of grass smelling milk. But to be honest if people want to drink raw milk I don’t see why it needs to be this super duper illegal thing.

i drank a kinda raw milk before, more expensive than the usual and it tasted like corn

Should NOT be banned. This is how we consumed Milk for a millennia. Woke populationsi n Europe still use it.

Pasteurization removes almost all beneficial nutrition with the exception of basic vitamins and protein.

Raw = as nature intended.

we ve been buying raw milk here for decades, the pasteurized milk is a post communist western civ thing.

Nothing wrong with selling it, it's theoretically the most natural kind of milk you can buy. You're supposed to boil it afterwards, if that wasnt obvious enough. Drinking milk straight from the cow's tits is plain retarded

Attached: 1509876922487.png (403x448, 53K)

fuck off pasteurized milk fag

> Yes goys listen to the (((authorities))) and (((experts))), they know better than you! Don't even try and inform yourself you dumb guys!

Please. A cow that is raised on grass pasture with proper farming and hygienic practices produces a higher quality (nutritionally and physically) milk with LESS pathogens than conventionally farmed milk. This is a fact. Raw milk handled with proper precautions is healthier than any pasteurized milk, this is a fact. The problems with raw milk come from the fact that it's illegal and so not really regulated. You get people who don't exactly know what they should be doing to produce healthy milk selling it.

The bigger crime is people not knowing better, they don't even have a choice. Why should the government protect people from their own choices? Restricting a person's choices and their consequences, now that's tyranny.

yes please drink raw milk, enjoy your diphtheria or whatever totally avoidable bacterial infection and remove yourself from the gene pool

Yeah you can really tell what the cow ate. Kinda interesting

Grew up on the stuff, why should it be banned? Except for insane vegans who would ban all milk, who would even consider banning it?

Just had a glass of it. Fuck off it's the only milk I drink. I even have them mix me up a half gallon of half and half every week when I pick up my milk. Keep your kike poison to yourself.

if it's $6-7 per gallon, they can fuck off with raw milk. I used to drink it on the farm and I didn't like it then, tasted like hay and it'd get really strong in the Spring.

>diphtheria

"Within two to three days, diphtheria may destroy healthy tissues in the respiratory system. The dead tissue forms a thick, gray coating that can build up in the throat or nose. This thick gray coating is called a 'pseudomembrane.' It can cover tissues in the nose, tonsils, voice box, and throat, making it very hard to breathe and swallow."

Attached: Dirty_white_pseudomembrane_classically_seen_in_diphtheria_2013-07-06_11-07.jpg (1580x2253, 783K)

It's more filling. The issue back in the day came from anglos feeding cattle other cattle as feed and keeping them in too small of pens which resulted in them eating cow dung. Leading to mad cow.

Come on m8 you know better than that, raw milk from a healthy and clean cow is perfectly safe to drink fresh, IF you are white that is. The diarrhea and gas is caused usually first time drinkers having their internal gut flora adjusted by the milk. Many people have such poor diets that their gut ecosystems are wastelands, and will get sick from raw milk. But it is not the milk that is unhealthy.

There are actual retards on Sup Forums who think raw milk is some kind of a dangerous substance that you shouldn't drink.
How the fuck do you think people used milk for thousands of years?
I grew up on a farm. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ''''''''''''''raw milk''''''''''''''' or as normal people call it - milk.

no. why shouldn't you be allowed. people have been drinking raw milk for thousands of years longer than pasteurised and homogenised.

maybe it should have a disclaimer or warning on the label or something but I don't understand why it's not allowed to be sold.

Raw milk is milk that hasn't been pasteurized (sterilized). There is still active bacteria and other shit in it. The biggest issue I think is L. monocytogenes or Listeria. It can kill you, but more likely it will kill the old and young.

Raw milk shouldn't be banned, but it should come with a warning about potential health issues like "Can cause deadly listeriosis and kill children. Do not feed to children under 10" or whatever.

>raw milk
>expire in 3 days

"Before the widespread urban growth caused by industrialization, people kept dairy cows even in urban areas and the short time period between production and consumption minimized the disease risk of drinking raw milk.[20] As urban densities increased and supply chains lengthened to the distance from country to city, raw milk (often days old) became recognised as a source of disease. For example, between 1912 and 1937 some 65,000 people died of tuberculosis contracted from consuming milk in England and Wales alone. Because tuberculosis has a long incubation period in humans, it was difficult to link unpasteurized milk consumption as the cause to the effect of disease. In 1892, chemist Earnest Lederle experimentally inoculated milk from tuberculosis-diseased cows into Guinea pigs, which caused them to develop the disease. In 1910, Lederle, then in the role of Commissioner of Health, introduced mandatory pasteurization of milk in New York city."

Attached: THIS.jpg (3000x3000, 187K)

Eh when I tried some 10000% organic milk at one of my country’s many nomadic herders, I tried it raw. It tasted much more “milky” and earthy. Almost like a malted soft drink. They told me they still pasteurize it or directly turn it into cheese/yogurt for safety reasons. Fresh raw milk doesn’t keep well

It’s not like you’re drinking it straight from the tit either. There’s a lot of steps in between getting the milk, not pasteurizing it and it staying on the store shelf for several days. Take my word, just stick with pasteurized, or don’t drink milk at all/use it for cooking only.

> A cow that is raised on grass pasture with proper farming and hygienic practices produces a higher quality (nutritionally and physically) milk with LESS pathogens than conventionally farmed milk.
>This is a fact.
Citation, please.

NO IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE YOU FUCKING MEMEFLAG CUNT ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

Exactly a little warning label and we’ll be right as rain. And hopefully itll kill darkies. But the irrational way it is treated as this super dangerous holy fuck it’ll kill you don’t even think about it drink makes me think something else is going on

>How the fuck do you think people used milk for thousands of years?
Probably dying early of bacterial infections en masse.

No.

The more city dweller that shit their ass and die, the better.

Perhaps its sale should be allowed out of principle. But pasteurized milk isn’t a Jewish conspiracy this time. This actually saves lives. Maybe low fat and no fat milk is?

It just means they didn't kill bacteria using heat shock. It shouldn't be banned because the people who drink that shit deserve to die.

kys

I agree. Raw milk is probably less dangerous than smoking, but smoking is still legal. Just do the same thing that they do with smoking. Put warning labels on it to let people know the potential risks just like they do with smoking.

Leave soy boy

im white, and a doctor also (1st yr of residency in infectious diseases actually)

what you say is in theory plausible but in reality you cannot control a cow's hygiene 100%, unless you pump her full of antibiotics like they do in the US but then again the milk wont be ”natural/ bio / eco” anymore

im not saying everyone who drinks raw milk will die a violent death due to bacterial infections, and im pretty sure if it ever killed our ancestors, they could not know it was the bacteria in the milk that killed them, so of course they never thought to heat the milk beforehand.

it's not a conspiracy, it really is dangerous to drink raw milk. if some do it without having gotten sick SO FAR doesn't mean it's safe for you or others.

Pasteurization does remove some nutrients but the amount is negligible. The process is indeed wasteful for vegetables, for example. It all depends if the protein/vitamins in X food are
>liposoluble (dissolves in fat) or
>hydrosoluble (dissolves in water)

With milk it doesnt matter since you eat it anyway, but with some veggies it's wasteful to throw away the water in which they were boiled due to hydrosoluble vitamins

Attached: 40168207-happy-cow-stand.jpg (1129x1300, 91K)

Literally this. Down here in AUS we had raw milk sales banned/relabelled with warnings because people were getting poisoned by it.

>Romanian doctors
>in any way credible
I bet they teach you to bleed sick patients over there, Octavian. Just joking. The stuff about having healthy gut flora is at the very least interesting, and if people buy in to it, let them. Sell milk with a warning label, and if people feel better more power to them. And if they die they die. 100% with you there on vitamins. I drank the water I boiled my broccoli in a couple of times. Tastes gross to be perfectly honest with you

our med schools are actually prestigious, in Europe at least. Not claiming we can compete with the US model, it's completely different.

regarding the vegetables, just make soup man. That's what i do. Healthy, nutritious, cheap and easy to make. Chop veggies, boil veggies, add salt, and when serving - sour cream and light toast. Dont just drink broccoli water, that sounds disgusting lol

don't really have to drink milk either way, for you primal diet people it's a huge luxury isn't it?

>you're supposed to boil it
lmao what do you think pasteurization is?
why do you think they call it "raw" milk?

If people want it, then they should have it at their own risk.

I think milk is super ick though, but love cheese

Ban my milk?

Attached: B7ECD821-BB40-471F-A2DD-9A892362805E.jpg (1920x1280, 660K)

>raw milk
Implying milk needs to be cooked before consumption.

Milk is heat-treated in the industry to kill the trillions of disease microbes that the industry puts in milk through its filthy mass production practices. Small farms don't have this problem.

>pump her full of antibiotics
what is a cow's natural immune system for? decoration?

domesticated cows look so dumb

Milk is disgusting.

Yuck, I'd boil that shit if I ever got that as a gift or somecrap. fucking libertardians.

>muh health benefits

no retard, you're more likely to get parasitic infections from drinking it directly from cow to human.

>I've never had untreated milk but doesn't come out thicker than even whole milk?

It's fucking amazing. If you buy from a local farmer who gives a shit about cleanliness it's fine for about a week in the refrigerator.

Also cooking and God knows what else they do to store bought factory milk removes a lot of the nutritional benefits.

They have the problem when their cows are eating gmo Monsanto plants.

their eyes are on the side so they can look for predators. makes them look like if they were human then they would be slow.

>Milk guy here.

Post pictures of your herd with timestamp, liar.

I dont think nature intended for us to drink other animals milk

this

Natural immune systems are not infallible.

If you are a small time farmer with a herd of milker cows who have been in the family for generations and generations, selectively bred over hundreds of years to be optimal to your trade, then anti-biotics suddenly become extremely desireable,

>Post pictures of your herd with timestamp, liar.

First time I've seen a statement of this sort, and I've been here since 2006.

Post herd.

Usually it's smart to boil things first.

Yeah the cows immune system is just fine and dandy in a natural environment, but it not does not hold up against the overcrowded faeces ridden hellholes we call factory farms

people like you should be banned from living.

I herby declare all European Union unelected beauracrats as terrorists and banned.

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

If the following are allowed to be legal, why not raw milk?
>smoking
>overeating
>tolerating blacks and gays

They're all equally unhealthy, if not more so

No, it should be legal. We get raw milk as herd share owners and it tastes much more rich than pasteurized. The place we get it also performs rigorous testing before releasing it to us, to prevent the "poisoning" others were referring to.

As long as the risks are clearly outline then I dont see the a problem with its sale. The free market will annihilate it anyway because its a meme product.

>something exists in a tridimensional standpoint
>bans it

never change UK

Raw goat milk sold as pet food in Canada. Through this loophole I can consume raw milk.

Before pasteurization people all over the world used to ferment their milk to make it last. This is what I do, using kefir grains, whose friendly bacteria kill off the bad bacteria.

Attached: Goat_Milk.jpg (388x819, 35K)

yes, ban things that are free of soy!

Goat milk is the champagne of all milk

Nope, same consistency.
Pasteurisation just rids it of potential bacteria and parasites.
Does have its risks. I once had a cup of it and suffered dysentery for a whole week despite being raised on 3 litres of milk a week on average.

We (white people) evolved to do just that.

No, its the best for POE

human breastmilk gets that title already

This is so degenerate but I can't argue it.

It's called pasteurization retard.

youtu.be/pJk0p-98Xzc

its not degenerate, fetishes aside its just the best milk available to us

>helping your wife get comfortable by consuming her product
>degenerate

Medievalist here. Can confirm

Stop stealing food from your kid.

You're claiming the benefits of grassfed cows somehow apply to their raw milk. Even if I agree a grassfed cow is probably healthier, I don't think that means its meat and milk are necessarily tastier or better for you.

women have two nipples, user

Another plus of goat milk is that it is A2 milk which is tolerated better than A1 milk. The vast majority of North American milk is A1.

Attached: MILK A2.jpg (480x360, 21K)

If adults want to poison themselves fine, but they shouldn't be able to give to their kids.

>be UNfag
>propose to ban a natural thing
>collect shekels

Milch ist Gift.

pasteurisation is usually coupled with homogenisation in most countries, so it's a different consistency.

also pasteurisation is only 75 degrees for 25 seconds. it won't do shit if there's anything harmful in there. it just gives it a much longer shelf life. raw milk within its (albeit shorter) shelf life is just as safe,.

people drank raw milk for thousands of years. pasteurisation is very new and all it does is give the milk a longer shelf life so that it can travel farther. raw milk is just as safe as long as you drink it within a few days.

no homogenisation though

Sup Forums is an English language board, Ahmed.

The left carton is going bad

Sup Forums is a board for whites, Jóse

Attached: a6e.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

This
It’s fine to have raw milk when you have the source right next to you, but this stuff goes through a processing plant and cross contamination is highly likely and completely unsanitary

Pro-tip: pregnancy not required

let me guess, that fag flag is hiding your US one?

I feel like this shitty thread is gonna get imported over to /bant/ in a matter of minutes.
Fuck the mods, and fuck Sup Forumsshits who go to other places to discuss "muh degeneracy" and "muh cultural values"