Brit/pol/ - 6,700 NEW JIMMY SAVILE VICTIMS RELEASED!!

"Now then, now then" - Are Jim.
youtu.be/QxaSUWYw_wI [Open]
youtu.be/8usgiy8mSnk [Open]

>Parsons Green attack: Iraqi teenager convicted over Tube bomb
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43431303

>13 days on and police still have no idea how Russian agent and his daughter were poisoned - as they reveal 131 local people came into contact with nerve agent and cordon off army base
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5508633/Police-fear-131-people-came-contact-Salisbury-nerve-agent.html

>Petulant Gavin tells Russia 'Tell rudeboi shut up'
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-defence-secretary-orders-russia-12192669

>Russia accuses UK for attack, using 'Black-PR' and bad investigation
express.co.uk/news/uk/932147/Russian-spy-poisoning-latest-un-Vasily-Nebenzya-sherlock-holmes-Inspector-LeStrade

>Revealed: Tories cut £129Million from MoD Chemical Weapons defence
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/03/the-tories-cut-319-jobs-from-the-mod-unit-responsible-for-chemical-weapons-defence/

>Corbyn urges "not to rush" before evidence found for Salisbury Russia
uk.businessinsider.com/jeremy-corbyn-iraq-war-shows-uk-shouldnt-rush-over-salisbury-attack-2018-3

>Sadiq Khan's 'viral' video turns out to be fake news
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/973703783262965760

>May praises Azerbaijan dictatorship, seeks deeper ties [pipelines]
en.apa.az/azerbaijan-economy/finance-news/uk-to-further-expand-cooperation-with-azerbaijan-theresa-may.html

>France U-Turns on "fantasy politics" after phone call
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/france-says-believe-russia-behind-12192046

>May faces Telford question in PMQs
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-praises-sunday-mirrors-telford-12188617

>It's time to give EU nationals the vote
inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/james-chapman-give-vote-uk-eu-nationals/

POST BEST JIMMY MOMENTS ITT

Attached: 26_savile_w-None.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7_ACfgs3HI
youtube.com/watch?v=ut6pEdyje0c
youtube.com/watch?v=gyxoRivN1QY
youtube.com/watch?v=c-mX4fLOBfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeremy Kyle scum are having at least 3 kids on average. They're outbreeding the best Brits

Attached: tram spew.jpg (852x852, 78K)

YEH bruv ya got a fukin fag i can 'aave?

wot da fuck mate fuck you fuckin cunt i'll fuckin stab ya yo cunt i know u got a fuckin fag you speccy dickhead.

Attached: chavinnit.jpg (476x483, 30K)

gis a tab mate

Attached: n2.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Look at this shit.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!!!!

Attached: tory_conference_2018.jpg (1200x1200, 202K)

So brit/pol/ is just a therapy group for weaklings who got bullied by the chav lads at school now? Brilliant.

Oiii laaaadddzz,, wich wun of you luck fellers wants a go with me?? Teehe

Attached: 1521292946505.png (866x900, 134K)

Comfy desu

Attached: IMG_20180317_141246.jpg (3968x2976, 2.93M)

aye al derail tha thread for ya love. cum down tha bookies with is.

Attached: 1521293088922.png (720x773, 71K)

wot a LAD

>local conservative youth group is filled with a bunch of attractive white racists
>thinking "aw yeh. maybe things arent so bad"
>tory spring conference is filled with a bunch of based blacks and indians

Attached: lboh.png (500x404, 84K)

I'm too classy for yeeww ya fat arse teehee

a wont a man who can buy me wun of everyfink at greggs

Attached: 1521292123219.png (866x900, 114K)

>a single brown person
day would be ruined for me t b h

GOOOOALLLL

These 'people' are absolutely everywhere where I live.
They hang around in bottlenecks and underpasses, outside shops and businesses that have staff too scared to tell them to fuck off because they go violent the moment you say anything to them.
They harass men and women walking home from work, they are aggressive and stupid. Often playing loud grime music from their phones. They fancy themselves as gangstas living in the ghetto, they think they have a bitterly hard life and someone else is to blame, they steal with impunity.
They now speak pidgin English, especially in the South East - Our language has been replaced with a Jamaican patois and I cannot understand them.
When you talk to them in proper English instead of slang you sound pretentious and homosexual to them and they will use this to try to mock and insult you into a fight.

I cannot think of any solution to this problem. They are in and out of prison, have 3+ kids that turn into nasty little chavs themselves.

In short, this country is doomed.

The people do little to stop them doing this

Attached: The-Chicken-Connoisseur.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Your fault for thinking Conservatism means shit in 2018. They don't conserve anything. They're willing to continue mass immigration and bend over for the diversity-mongerers if it means holding onto Number 10 for another election.

wan' bite ov' me sosig roll, babe? still fookin hot

Attached: sosig.png (615x443, 69K)

al give you a bell on monday when a go on doon tha housing office love. Had some issue with me payments cummin through but a should have em sorted by 'en.

Attached: 1519326396676.png (485x443, 33K)

Heard you don't read the sun lad

Attached: Big Shippy.webm (288x360, 672K)

nah fuk the sun
they shit on the 96 ya goon

luv da footy
smash 'im
go on ngubu
me luv nike n reebok propa gear ya know?

Attached: goalasite.png (485x443, 34K)

Mm fookin luverly. Mmm a ave two let you lads now that I've got chlamidyia frum fuckin that entire local footie team tee-hee hope u lads don't mind

Attached: 1521292946505~2.png (866x900, 146K)

Take a walk through any town and you'll smell weed. This whole country has become addicted to it.

Tories love minorities (providing they have lots of money). They make for great PR.

Attached: Islamic May.jpg (640x360, 37K)

pls, remove Muslims, pajeets and pakis

Remove yourself Ivan.

Nar that's dirty tha's wot that is love. a wouldn't touch ya with a ten foot pole, ya dirty slag.

Attached: 1520685557964.jpg (360x360, 17K)

They have to be exterminated.

Shut the fook up. A 'eard u gave Chantelle crabs ya dirty cunt. Bet yew got a tiny pecker anyway

Attached: 1521292123219~2.png (866x900, 124K)

>They hang around in bottlenecks and underpasses, outside shops and businesses that have staff too scared to tell them to fuck off because they go violent the moment you say anything to them.
They harass men and women walking home from work, they are aggressive and stupid
do you know the movie Harry Brown? It's about them

Attached: harry_brown06.jpg (1400x825, 241K)

Thank you based Brexit, eastern Europeans are already removed.

REMOVE CONES
E
M
O
V
E

C
O
N
E
S

youtube.com/watch?v=A7_ACfgs3HI

Nothing wrong with smoking a bit of green lad.

Healthier than alcohol.

Attached: SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY.jpg (900x900, 142K)

>the boys on the beach are ..
>are are gettin' high, gettin' high ..

>It's time to give EU nationals the boot.
FTFY.

t. Hitchenite cuck

football crazy, chocolate mad

eh? 'ow could i give 'er aids with a small cock then love?

Attached: 7.png (558x614, 24K)

I'd rather Britain's youth drinking than smoking weed desu, weed makes you too passive

As part of safeguarding training for teachers, they bring police in now and teach us how to identify the smell
Barmy

pls, be a white country, remove shitskins and Muslims

GRAB A POWER POD AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THE LADS

Attached: 65426245.png (800x729, 48K)

Taking any sort of intoxicating drug is a great sin and you should be ashamed that you're defending this behaviour

This country is finished

Nerd.

Stop over exaggerating

Yep, I've seen it.

What was in that film has become a twice as bad in real life.
If you glance at them they'll start on you.

Last year I had some chavs follow me on my way home from work at eleven. They were screaming they were going to 'merk' me and were repeating some lyrics from a grime album about how I'm going to get shanked.

I literally just walked past them, they went silent and stared at me, they told me to stop walking and if I had bit of money, they heard a jingle in my pocket and assumed it was cash.

I thought I was going to get robbed or attacked, they were no older than sixteen or seventeen and they stunk of weed.

Attached: myfirstvape.jpg (900x796, 114K)

Yeah I'd much rather have people ineptly fighting, swapping STDs, vomiting and pissing in the street, and generally making life a living hell. I look at my local town centre on a Saturday night and think 'truly, these youngsters have the warrior ethos'

Because it's quite a class ridden society

I'm not exaggerated. Come and spend some time in some of the soulless commuter towns in Essex and you'll get to experience these lovely people for yourself.

>Taking any sort of intoxicating drug is a great sin
if that is true why is the ark of the covenant made from a tree that contains DMT and MAOI inhibiter in one?

i haven't seen a chav in wales in years, i thought it wasn't a thing anymore

You don't smoke the Ark of the Covenant

t. junkie w*rking class scum

You know that God hates you.

They call themselves 'bossman' or 'roadmen' now or some variation of where I live.

I live in Glasgow mate. Different kettle of fish to you Anglo poofs. Things are improving when it comes to delinquent youth.

In some way it’s actually a bad thing because many youth are starting to resemble the soy archetype.

It's not a great sin at all, but the potential attachment to the intoxicating effect and the potentially undesirable behaviour and actions that may ensue are reason enough for caution and the recommendation that you abstain.

I'd rather live in a community of soyboys than in a place filled with neds and chavs.

>muh GAWWWWWWWWWWWD

They're still going fairly strong along the N Wales coast but it's not absolutely everyone like it used to be. Blokes are too girly and fashion conscious to be Devvos these days I think

Russel Howard is the best Comedic talent of the century,

This. The memes are 100% true. These people are cancer

I'm whiter than everybody there

Sorry lads

Attached: 1510008163054.jpg (388x223, 13K)

scottish people are subhumans who are paki tier

The Chavs of today are just as annoying but they're more aesthetic in general compared to how they were 10 years ago

Attached: 1517700255165.png (619x828, 25K)

It’s quieter and more civilised yes but there is only so much virtue signalling and middle class problem glasses people that you can take without wanting to commit sudoku.

>drug addicts are this deluded
If God wanted us to act a certain why, He would have created us acting this way. Drugs are also costly which prevents money being donated to local churches and/or saving for a house

>'bossman' or 'roadmen
what the absolute fuck

south-east wales has been purged of the chav-menace, their has been an insurgency of "cheeky nando's lads"

Nout wrong with em black fellas. Me sister married a black lad and he's a legend.

Attached: tommyenglandistein2.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Can the soyboys be turned into a vanguard?

I like the bit where he made fun of the EDL guy talking about rape gangs

Ummmmm sweetie... We’re 96% white and have no rape gangs x

>be me
>be an ugly 27 year old beta loser loner autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, never been to pub, club, or party, have no passions in life and see everything as work
>have full time job in London that requires almost zero work or time at the office but want more money
>wake up at 8 am today
>passed job interview for burger king weekend job and have the induction at 9 am
>hope to be late so I have an excuse to not have the job
>get there on time and stand outside, thinking about the humiliation of the job and the easy lives of Chad and Stacey
>don't go in the store
>read a topic on Sup Forums about youthful relationships and feel extremely bitter
>currently in the library and have no idea how to spend the day
>left the library after a few hours
>intend to have my coffee now and then go home early because it's so fucking cold

do any indians actually vote for the tories?

Attached: 45984050400.jpg (316x500, 27K)

>If God wanted us to act a certain why, He would have created us acting this way

well clearly he did or you wouldn't be having this conversation would you?

>pls remove the 3 communities who aren't low IQ niggers, still understand how to be patriarchal and aren't totally enslaved to the Marxist kike and know how to put women in their place
Yeah, good thinking.

For fucks sake. I got to spend a few weeks this summer visiting that disgusting island of yours.

Only reason i am coming is because i want to watch some people get disgusted by the new Brittan.

Last time i was on your island was back in 2004\5. Wasn't that bad back then but London was still very unpleasant.

How do i avoid the cancer of your society? Is there anywhere that Hitchens, murray and those kind of people do talks on a regular basis?

I want some real British culture not the fake sjw take on hierarchy. Is there any reason to take the trip at all? I want to see if the intellectual scene is still open for Europeans.

i want to avoid these kinds of "people".
They seem way to real.

youtube.com/watch?v=ut6pEdyje0c

let's say I'm the mestizo, I'm not la creatura like those people at least

What yeee drinking lads

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

I love you for getting that joke.

We have plenty of creaturas here, the next generation is going to be filled with them and the current one is getting that way too.

Attached: 1520878078063.png (710x638, 32K)

Gibberish. I won't waste my Saturday afternoon debating with you.

>How do i avoid the cancer of your society?
you could start by fucking off, we do not want you

Probably. The professionals probably do, the doctors and engineers and the like, they're quite highly represented in those. They'll have bought into the 'Tories oppose immigration' meme, and want to keep the Mussies/Pakis out, because they're old enemies.

YOU CAN'T SPELL KEK WITHOUT U AND K

Don’t come back snow nigger.

I've seen a few mulatto creaturas

>If God wanted us to act a certain why, He would have created us acting this way.
He gave you a choice to be a little shit because it wouldn't be worth rewarding good behaviour if you didn't have a choice

thanks for converting cuck>kek

You should stay in snownigger land but if you must come then avoid London in general. Don't travel to the North and stick to rural areas in the South.

>celts
>white

>you could start by fucking off, we do not want you
Thats pretty clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyxoRivN1QY

Dis our country boy, go back to Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=c-mX4fLOBfQ