Why won't you accept Lauren as /our little girl/?

Why won't you accept Lauren as /our little girl/?
She's beautiful, is traditional, has drive, defends the European race, she isn't over smart but she redpills the normies.
My only problem is she won't mention the JQ. Put yourself in her shoes though, she would be demonised by the media, her twitter and youtube account would be shut down and all the pro-Israel sorts would chimp out over any inflammatory comments made against (((them))).

Attached: 1483953571260.jpg (738x416, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
youtube.com/watch?v=A2CVP1YBigs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a race mixing kike from Canada trying to make some betabux.

She was young and immature back then, I think she can be forgiven.

Attached: 1515240332803.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

Jewish hag pretending to care so youll give her money

Only losers send her money.

>She was young and immature back then, I think she can be forgiven.

lolno. That's exactly the problem as to why we got into this mess. She didn't think about sleeping with the enemy, she actually fucking did. If you say 'lol we all make mistakes' then you open the door for cunts to do cuntish things and you'll forgive them because lol it's in the past.

Follow another thot or whatever, never a disloyal one. No loyalty shown, none should be given.

>trad
>literally brags about how lonely men masturbate to her

I like Lauren, I don't think she's a kike or a shill or anything, she just wants a little help with money so she can keep making videos and doing projects.

What she's doing is better than all of us sitting around on Sup Forums all day jacking off to anime gifs

pro and anti lauren threads are made by the same group

I'd drink her piss. All of it.

fuck off m8, go shill your shit on reddit.
parroting a few pol meme's as long as their kosher is not ourgirl.
sage

She doesnt care faggot. She was a libertarian politician. Shes having a double win: enjoying life while even fucking people of color while despoiling beta MGTOW/old /r9k/ fucks out of their money. And you are falling for it.

I wonder who pays for her travel expenses when she hasn't got enough donations. I remember when Steven Crowder interviewed her live she was in some high apartment building, she was only 19 at the time. How does she afford to live in a private apartment at that age, on her own?

Hey Lauren! Shout out my AntiBoomer chan
Real info-cast. Putin vs may, Apple keys beings sold to.china and uploading your mind and memories to AI with 100% fatality rate...

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 0000mem.jpg (655x1024, 255K)

Didn't she fuck a nigger?

Because she got BLACKED. I don't care what she does, she will always be BLACKED and willingly got BLACKED. That means her beliefs can change quickly.

He looked like an Indian poo. She lied and said he was half black. He doesn't even have that frizzy afro hair so he isn't a nigger.

>is traditional
>single
>childless
>dresses like a whore

Attached: asian girl.jpg (580x435, 33K)

she probably smells pretty aight

Attached: LS COALBURNER.png (1438x2346, 782K)

So she fucked a pajeet? That's not any better.

She a man

She's Jewish, not white at all

>Traditional
>Coalburner
>Wears slutty clothing
>Pseudo-weaboo trash
>Brown eyes
>Traditional

Attached: 1520544421658.png (170x177, 37K)

Yes she did and claimed he was half black. Maybe she thought people wouldn't mind if she was only fugging a mongrel, and not a poo,

We are not loyal to people. We are loyal to ideas. Insofar as Lauren advances our ideas, she is OK. Insofar as she impedes our ideas, she is not OK.

>Goes to SA, sheds light on white genocide. >Goes to Europe, sheds light on muslim cucking of UK.
>shames antifa and orders her orbiters to attack them
this beautiful aryan princess is most definitely /ourgirl. I, for one, absolutely adore her.

> t. faggot

No, she thought the only reason anyone would care is that they assumed he'd be like 99% of minorities and vote left. She's on this SA/EU bender lately to try to repair some of the damage done by the coalburner thing. It's an attempt to recoup some of her lost fans.

Attached: civic nationalism.png (614x383, 54K)

Maybe a fucking job?
I moved out at 20.

Attached: Tranny.png (600x254, 212K)

>She was young and immature back then

Attached: white knight.jpg (330x261, 25K)

Attached: 1514482435599.jpg (625x626, 33K)

At 19? She only dropped out of college at that age. Parents clearly bought her an apartment or at least paid for most of it.

On a side note for my esteemed anons: there has been people arrested in Canada for xenophobic statements/propaganda dropped on the internet. Basically UK tier or worse.

Let that sink in about the potential. Shes a leaf btw.

Only shills dislike her

Coalburners are garbage.

Not talking about the jq is what got us here in the first place. She is a canadian. Research the history of hate speech laws in canada and you will wind up back at the holocaust denying trials of ernst zundel. Yet, you will never hear LS or tommy robinson, or jordan peterson, or any of these other clowns mention a word a word about EZ, or the others who languished for years in jail for there historical research. They will never tell you about the adl and the other groups that are the reason we got to this point of controlled speech in the first place. Sometimes it's the tiny part they leave out that is the most important part.

>I'm traditional.
>I won't get married and have kids
>Its much more profitable to have thousands of thirsty betas donate to my patreon.
>But really I'm traditional

>If I defend her whore behavior on a Mongolian basket weaving site perhaps she will notice me and whore for me too.

alt light tradthot who doesnt agree with white nationalism

She's scared of being called racist.

She's 22

Have you thought that she might not want kids yet since she got out of high school only a few years ago?

>fucks niggers
>#tradlyfe it's only bad when someone else does it
lol piss off with that kike niggerlover whore

Sigh she’s so beautiful

You're making a great case for why no one should listen to her about anything.

ya she is now stuck in the spiral of:
>being called nazi anyway
>im not racist, i think anyone who assimilates and wants to be x citizen is great!

I know we live in a nightmare scenario where women are not expect to marry and a their first kid until 32 (which is why our fertility is in the shitter and we can expect to be completely replaced by the 3rd world in a generation's time). However, in reality 17 to 22 is the ideal time for a woman to find a quality mate and start making babies. In that time frame she is at her peak fertility and her offspring will be at their healthiest.

Attached: laur_komz42e2yf9z.jpg (475x417, 49K)

You forgot,
>is a kike
>is a deep state shill

Isn't that when a woman's fertility is at its best?

I think you're a pay pig. Correction, I know you are

Would you sniff her ass like a dog or cat?

I donate $100 to her every now and then.
I've had 1 skype call with her and I've never asked her but theres probably fucking hundreds of others like me that do this, so she is well funded and has been independent for an entire year now.

For ~other women~, but not for Lauren. She has ~important~ business to do.

>She's beautiful, is traditional, has drive, defends the European race, she isn't over smart but she redpills the normies.

Don't forget she probably has the best smelling panties of any e-celeb.

>kike

but she's a white s*bhuman

Jews attack her by claiming she is a jew.

It's one of the Jew's tactics.

The more you know.

Lol what did you talk about? Did she make you blush?

How do you think they smell ? Personnally, I think it smells of fresh bread that just came out of the oven and salty breton butter spread on it.

Like melted candle wax or a hummus like texture, I bet they smell like fresh salmon.

because she would rather be /our jew whore/

Attached: bait.png (600x600, 37K)

If your bits smell like bread that means its not clean.

Why do you have to ruin this moment ? Where's the poetry ?

This! Even Jews know have to admit that calling someone a Jew is an insult because of the way Jews act.

My main problem with Lauren Southern is that she's not married to me and pregnant with our eleventh child.

Just got really fucking mad with that game. Played for two hours. Recruited Ada then a bunch of robots spawned all around me on the way back and the last one got me. Survival no save Saturday after fucking noon totally wasted.
Might not play it again now. Not til I get a VR version

she's a coal burning Jewess
she's also very dumb

I've often imagined what Lauren's panties smell like. I think they would have a sweet, musky scent. Definitely a feminine one, but not over powering. Lilac, with a fragrance of spring flowers and a whisper of her perfume. The gusset of her panties would also have a soft shimmery sheen of panty sugar that would complete the image.

If she has vaginitis, perhaps.

Any time you take a girl's panties off and smell this? Tell her NFW and send her home. A bad smelling pussy is an evolutionary trait to signal infection and that men should avoid this woman. A pussy should smell good, and should trigger your 'lets fuck' circuits immediately.

imagine paying $200 for a 15 minute Skype conversation

Roastie trying to get attention from depraved kissless virgins, pretty pathetic desu

a hot chick like Lauren could get $10,000 in an hour from about 1,000 rich guys in every city in the world

Triples well deserved.

I would whoop her in her pooper it'd be super duper

And she has no intention to marry until she is 29 and 6 months old. Nor does she intend to have more than 2 children.
It is women like her who are killing the west. She talks a good game about preserving our way of life, but when it comes time for her to do the heavy labor of contributing to the west's continuation she goes full feminist.

She showed bobs and vegana

She's a race mixing degenerate civic nationalist crypto kike.

I would eat Ben and Jerries Phish Food out of her vagine and belly button.

Well... she is a prostitute to some extent after all.

fpbp yet again

Coalburner. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Anyone one with questionable lineage, is a kike.
However, for a woman, she is very redpilled. I honestly don't mind her and idealogically she's one of Sup Forums

>/our little girl/

Are you a Paki?

Also, she's a mudshark

She's really not funny. Women are not funny in general. I tried pretty hard to like her but I just meh.

How could you. Some of its pics look okay but it's a sly conniving sticky bitch. She'd wreck your head just for fun.
And these sly twats are 100x worse once they have a friend in tow and this loathsome hag does.
I'd rather wank or go celibate, have you never had a sly attention seeking white GF? Theyll have you as BF just so they can fuck behind your back because it makes them feel desirable.
I hate her because I can tell the type. I'd tell her to fucking sling it if it spoke to me.

She’s a coal burner. Point c’est tout.

Jessu > Lauren

Attached: jessgrey.jpg (1080x1274, 59K)

Her shoes look like they smell so no

She's a crypto roastie.

Laura is patrician-tier

Attached: IMG_5718.png (355x597, 414K)

I've known them get aggressive and nasty because I'm funny or happy. They are the most fucking miserable creatures in creation. A sly twat is worse than a rabid rat. I can't even stand thinking about them.

When I learned of Lauren's past, I threw up for multiple times. Now Taylor Swift is my only waifu.

>that's a bad thing

Attached: lsfeet.jpg (2048x1152, 190K)

Show bobs

you sir, win the internetz

Everytime I see Lauren Southern this song starts playing in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=A2CVP1YBigs

What do?

Attached: 1490290766428.jpg (600x793, 395K)

so she's okay with people waving the french flag?

Forgiveness is for christcucks. White men do not forgive.

She's ok
What am I supposed to see here? Having wits is not a crime.
Only a very sad person would pay for the sake of conversing, while if one has the means and the will to donate such a generous sum there need to be some perks to it.