Feminist engineering

Feminist engineering

Attached: 661A81D9-69E5-4393-A71F-8BA16D9334CB.jpg (500x656, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtiTm2dKLgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 889FAFAB-1BEE-42F2-95DF-9B78C6DCB008.jpg (724x960, 221K)

They are all fucken morons in FL if thats was where i lived
the SM walking bridge would of been lifted off the cars in a few hrs fuck thing still there WTF

I was slightly disappointed that none of the faggots from the school shooting highschool were crushed under the feminist bridge.

how is the bridge feminist? did a feminist design it? the feminist approach would be to move the entire highway underground because drive a car is masculine

The company making it have a ton of pro-feminist public statements and shit.

hispanic engineering silly

It wouldn't say hispanic, but latin american and it was both.

Attached: 1521205135578.jpg (644x1425, 1.18M)

Attached: 1521205009250.png (1152x648, 472K)

Fucking kill me now. This is the world we live in. I don't know if those quotes are fake or real. And I find that deeply troubling.

Oh statics :)

fuck up, egghead

engineeringlet here, what am I looking at?

Nah just the fact that Americans are fat fucks

Go fuck yourself pig

Wow who fucking desinged this?

Attached: 1519238654955.jpg (600x800, 65K)

i learned in elementary school that triangles are the strongest shape. are equilateral triangle considered white supremacy now?

>Wow who fucking designed this?
a female my guess

Just wow

The entire structure is completely retarded, it's like it was designed to fail, but the part in red essentially has no structural integrity what so ever. The bridge buckled at exactly the point where, according to this design, it should have.

Yes. At least one of the angles is required to be greater than 90 degrees to celebrate generously-sized persons.

Diversity kills
Literally

They didn't even make it symmetrical. They fucked up the integrity of the bridge to make it more visually appealing and made it less visually appealing in the process.

Ave explains it the best.

I read somewhere that their was crack, they noticed and left a message to the guy.
Who was away for 3 days and came back to an phone machine message..

Wasn't that bridge built by Mexicans ?

t. actual engineer here
what the actual fuck were they thinking

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

No diversity is strength

Attached: 1462753835005.webm (970x720, 941K)

Women designed this bridge so they weren't capable of thinking.

>AvE
oh hell yeah

Attached: Kuroinu+best+food+anime+_f3e6e71548c6fa87a141f5d835ab403c.jpg (467x534, 40K)

That's actually the other end that buckled dude.

Anyone who has played those shitty bridge building simulators would know that this is terrible design.
You don't even need to know anything about engineering, if you have played a bridge building simulator you already know why this is bad and where the bridge will collapse.

No wonder liberals think building a wall across the border is such an impossible task.

There was supposed to be a big support tower but it was deemed to phallic for a femnist bridge

kek what the fuck

It's been a while since I've tried analysis of frames (which reamed my ass thoroughly), but that lack of symmetry is a prime stress riser.

But they thought it looked pretty.

I work as a civil EIT for a firm that does DOT & municipal jobs. So far my experience are: CADtechs and EITs draft up plans on AutoCAD, 1 resident engineer "designs" everything, and 1 project manager signs his name on other peoples work.

In essence, 90% of shit are done by non-engineers. I would bet money that this job had incompetent engineers who just wanted to sign their name to the project as they enjoyed a

Attached: 1474656264520.gif (250x251, 1003K)

Ave says post tension failure
I think he's right

That's what I was thinking. Why the fuck are they still cleaning up and finding cars?

It should easily be done by now.

Kind of what I was thinking. Looking at the bridge the materials actually look pretty good. It looks like the money was there. It just seems like the engineering was off.

> It just seems like the engineering was off.

And that’s putting it lightly.

women can't be engineers, they never have and never will

The engineering was bad and they should have closed the street when they were doing the stress test. This was multiple fuckups piled on each other.

what are some sources confirming this was a feminist project? the company made a lot of virtue signaling posts but is there evidence that they really did hire mostly women for this project?

>this job had incompetent engineers who just wanted to sign their name to the project as they enjoyed a

They can be bio-"engineers". They can't do much damage playing with petri dishes.

Women Strong

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-091248.jpg (1624x1032, 629K)

At the very least they should lose their PE stamp.

Attached: Cuntbridge.png (900x507, 922K)

Ever heard of roman insulaes?

The woman engineer is disinfo shitposting. El goblina clarified she wasnt involved in the project.

I agree with you, but there are always exceptions. Around 1/5 of my graduating class was female. However, in my firm of 40-50 people, there are no female engineers. There is one in a neighboring office we often work with, and she is an absolute all star. (She is also unattractive, childless, and maybe approaching 50.) There are lots of claims that although women in STEM degrees are increasing, they are also still dropping out the profession in droves just after several years in the workforce. Most of them switch out of engineering or just stop working to become stay-at-home moms altogether. I believe it.

Attached: 1481623248618.jpg (550x733, 61K)

Let me guess. No peer reviews were allowed because muh white supremacy

They're real. These people honestly don't deserve to live on this planet. I find them worse than any tyrant that has ever existed.

bla bla bla bla didn't read, I don't give a shit
women can't be engineers, its a universal fact that has stayed true for thousands of years

This shit is suspicious

>This kills the feminist

They didn't let the concrete set and didn't install the support cables.

Attached: 12118711_937258010624_6716097897630069722_n.jpg (450x311, 26K)

Meanwhile in Canada even our burger restaurants have functioning free standing pedestrian bridges

Attached: w.jpg (1728x1152, 404K)

t. useful idiot

Just tryna save you from blowing disinfo out your ass, eurocuck

Women don't think

So why was there an article giving her all the credit ??
>this is disinformation because our initial information was actually disinformation but this time it's real information honest!!!!

I'm in software and even I could tell this was going to fail, and fail quickly. It's intuitive if you're not a retard. Who the fuck let these morons design this bridge? Who gave them a degree and license?

As a mechanical engineer:

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH NONONONONONONONO HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

yeah, notice how the supports are shaped compared to the shit one that failed

How do u know it was the left side and not the right? both have similarly angled support beams

Holy shit is that blood? Or just transmission fluid?

fuken why. seriously first semester in mechatronics we made a fuken bridge out of glue and toothpicks. this is fuking basic engineer shit WTF?

As an engineer I can say that's not the way it's supposed to be. The engineer of record is supposed to to their due diligence to check all designs and calculations.

Looks like it would have been fine so long as it had a tower and suspension cables in place. What happened with that?

I am speechless. Only a woman could fuck up so bad

angle is more obtuse on left. if you do the calculus of the force going with the cos and sin, it barelly distributes the force.

Did she ever even play that newgrounds game where you build a bridge? You can play THAT and see this won't work.

the bridge should be designed with steel like this, green lines, and no cables needed,

this is engineering 101 first basic rule.

literally women should only make sandwiches in the kitchen

Attached: This kills the Feminist.png (1254x700, 559K)

I'll make this really simple. Women are stupid.

It doesn't look like blood

At least most tyrants have the trains running on time.

there are two kinds of people with money and status
>one who work hard and earn
>one who gets them by chance
The second one ruins civilization

At long last a Mexican intellectual.

Even the ancient Greeks knew about this. Women being retarded is nothing new.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Christ, it's worse than I thought.

Attached: tailpipefleshlight.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

so many strange happenings.. in debbie's district lately.... hmmm.. i wonder if it's related to that dnc employee seth rich... the laptop.. and the consequences...

Attached: DISTICT_DWS.jpg (1200x1761, 566K)

Because thats what braindead liberal journalists and m-muh diversity firms do: they give credit where "credit is due," i.e. purely for good optics. No one cares about the truth, just feel good ego stroking.

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

Attached: 1513350353982.jpg (2000x1333, 950K)

jjajhahahaj well ive done my studies and im graduating this semester mah fren

Why the connects change their orientation from left to right? Is this right engineering?

>uses el goblino meme
>supports women
>amerishart flag

It checks out. Thanks for the post rabbi

I will dive into that ass

It looks like it failed on the other side.

Attached: 180315-miami-bridge-collapse-ac-1154p_e43368a22d4ec5536666731ef6acfe38.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1765x1000, 340K)

Dont they have computer modeling software that would have said "this shit sucks and will fail go ask a man for help"

Yeah, the engineer who stamped the project will probably lose their PE license. And depending how royally they fucked up, their firm license might get revoked.

Either way, they are looking at multiple lawsuits for wrongful death. Ongoing litigations and the MSM coverage will be that company's death sentence, not fines.

Impossible to tell without seeing the trusses intact. Left/right is based on perspective.

Future of politically correct USA right there.

They do. Now whether or not women are smart enough to use it, well that's another question

Attached: 1498607772362.png (636x358, 466K)

Yes. In fact, I can probably model this up in solid works for a laugh if anyone can find me drawings of it. I'm 99% sure the concrete is going to show yield levels of stress.

I don't know the software structural engineers use, but SW should give some idea of how shit this design is.

>the Cubans are good conservatives civic nationalism will work out fine

>Meanwhile in Canada even our burger restaurants have functioning free standing pedestrian bridges

Too bad you fuck your dogs while walking over them = (

Attached: 1512586359097.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Too thin, if it's blood, it has to be mixed with water to look like that.

But doing it that way is more expensive and it looks gross ):

Tag