Meet The American Molossus Breed

In 20 years this Doggo will dominate all breeds.

Attached: D70985F6-2CA7-48D9-9749-7B70219258E1.jpg (1022x1327, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VanNjyrCX4Q
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=272&v=ly1t5SkhcHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it have a lot of genetic disorders?

>31.5 inches on all fours
>6 feet on hind legs

That's literally just a regular large dog. The weight is something though.

Where can I get one I always wanted a big lap dog

>Ancient Moster
>Black
Really activates my almonds.

The dog in the pic is just a mastiff/pit/something else mutt. Fake news.

a mixed mutt that looks so deformed it can't walk or shit right ? And it's american you say??????

Like owner, like pet...

Did you miss the part where they call it a puppy, as in, not fully grown? It's only 9 months old.

youtube.com/watch?v=VanNjyrCX4Q

Good grief

Attached: 1521214494277.jpg (600x496, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=272&v=ly1t5SkhcHw
la cretura 100%

this is a 10/10 in Canada

Get a boerboel instead.

Looks like a cane corso to me

Yeah but it´s 9 months old.
Immagine having a 6 foot 9 year old

BEST DOGGO!

Attached: 7AAEA5C2-CB46-4F8F-B71B-42F792348368.jpg (1864x1361, 242K)

It isn't though.

Attached: Neapolitan Mastiff.jpg (467x416, 79K)

Now imagine the size of its shits.

>Talking shit on mixed breed dogs while pure breds always result in inbreeding and shorter lifespans
Lmao dogshow people are actually the worst

Will it eradicate all pit bulls in 5 years?

Sage. Not politics you niggerkikefaggots.

Attached: 1500282092087.jpg (997x571, 137K)

why is the image of a dog looking out a peephole such a great one?

>anglo breeding
It saddens me, everything you touch gets corrupted and becomes degenerate.

dogs don't mature until 2 years. 9months is pre-teen.

The story of the British bulldog and what breeders did to it is an amazing allegory for the decline and fall of the British Empire.

This thing is gonna live to be like 5 years old

I'm glad people on Sup Forums are redpilled on this. Spending thousands on a pure bred is the height of decadence and degeneracy.

SMASHED and SLAMMED

Reminds me of giganigga

Attached: gigatrump.jpg (1280x720, 891K)

No. I saw it. Still not impressed. I had a mastiff and St. Bernard mix that was that size at that age. Like I said though, the weight is definitely something.

We had one of those ghetto bred king shepherds that we adopted after an older lady had to give him up and good god his joints were just gone when we had to put him down, he lived to 9 when he stopped standing and was limping at 7ish but he was a bit bigger than this guy is at fucking 9 months, dogs can only get so big before it takes its toll

I seriously doubt there was ever an ancient canine thing like that ever. Send that genetic turd to the nearest incinerator.

still burgers have small cocks

Every single dog breed is inferior to the German Shorthaired Pointer.
I'm actually an expert.

Attached: german shorthaired pointer.jpg (645x380, 120K)

Dogs get most of their growth done in the first year. They'll get a little bigger after that, but not much. It's not like it's going to double in size. I doubt it'll get more than 6 inches of growth.

roll

>brachycephalic
Wouldn't last without people

Attached: together.jpg (500x478, 68K)

I feel only pity because that pupper is probably going to die young to joint problems and cardiovascular failure.

Looks like a neapolitan mastiff to me

This gives me an idea:
STEP 1: Breed these things bigger and bigger until they're the size of goddamn ELEPHANTS.
STEP 2: Make sure to cut out the nerve connection to the cerebral cortex at 9 months old so they dont feel pain.
STEP 3: Armor them up.
STEP 4: Put Gun Turrets on them.
STEP 5: Send them to war.
STEP 6:????
STEP 7: Profit!

Ok Sup Forums

Resurrect Becerillo and Leoncico and feed muds to them like the Conquistadors did.

Aren't big dogs kinda dumb and lazy?

>I'm 260 pounds and..

el americano....

El Goblino

That is when the dog ate him, so the interview ended.

Nigger you would be a laphuman with this monster

its ok user, your little 56%er mutt is probably reasonably cute and might even be smart enough not to pee in the house, but don't be jealous of those of us who can afford European working dogs that can take out an armed man on command

Very true, I have always had dogs that are crosses of two similar breeds and the only serious health issues I've had with them was when they ate a solid plastic ball in its entirety.

It's more about designer dogs than working dogs bred for a purpose that didn't turn them into freaks ridden with health issues that are generally useless at everything other than killing other dogs or looking cute.

>Pic on the right exploits perspective to make things look bigger than it actually is
White boys constantly abuse this technique to make their dicks look big it's easy to spot.

It's really a shame that huge dogs die faster than the little shitty ones

>White boys constantly abuse this technique to make their dicks look big it's easy to spot.

t. nigger who looks at lots of close ups of BIG WHITE COCKS

Kek here's your (you) buddy

>El Doggro de las Americas

Mastiff crosses are the best...and huge....

Attached: drpysergi.jpg (2048x1536, 227K)

>wanting a dog that eats 8 cans of food a day

That is an evolutionary dead end.

Just wait a bit longer they’ll have ridable ones soon

Attached: 8C7366CB-0A6C-41C5-B41C-1C4324E798E4.jpg (437x685, 156K)

Poor doggo probably has a lifespan of 3 years

lol

Attached: 1521020898835.jpg (950x454, 481K)

That’s a big dog.

4u

it's almost as if there is a lot more health complications that arise for taller species rather than the manlet counterparts. it's almost like being a manlet was the optimal height for conquering countries and leading armies

hmmm

Attached: souls of the damned.jpg (1011x1500, 678K)

Unless you need a working dog...I hate fags like you that think specific breeds don't have a place or purpose. When the war starts you will see why there are breeds of dogs. Some work some don't and mutts generally don't work as well. What a fucking brainlet you are.

that's not that big. My neighbour's Sarplaninac is just as big if not bigger.

More likely it will be prematurely put down. There is a reason gigantism is not a thing.

>American Molossus Breed
>American

Attached: 1521298605788.jpg (1022x1327, 415K)

Attached: 1515698358684.png (480x502, 270K)

>mutt posting
>at a pure bred mastiff
Further proof that only retards still perpetuate this meme.

Cope, little one

t. El Goblino.

Attached: 1510029382443.jpg (399x370, 40K)

Gonna need a bigger bed for that pup.

I suspect they have a short lifespan.

Huge dogs aren't good for anything other than being huge. Hunting, herding, service dogs, whatever the task a dog of roughly 50-75 lbs is optimal.

Attached: 1520298560786.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Some bigger breeds are decent at protecting herds of animals against wolves.

Is it aggressive? Can it guard my home against criminals? What's the best breed to get if you want a dog that will kill an intruder, not just injure?

its knees would give up early.

This, mountain dogs are huge for a reason

Fucking uneducated burgers should just shut up.

Lets see if your 70lbs doglet can protect livestock against a pack of wolves.

Caucasian shepherd, central asian shepherd, Kangal, etc. Most western breeds are as cucked as western people.

Attached: Caucasian-Ovcharka[1].jpg (800x600, 403K)

>manlet stands next to two average sized dogs

Attached: r8mydoggo.webm (320x474, 2.35M)

I don't see the resemblance.

Attached: 220px-Molossian_hound_BM_GR2001.10-10.1_n02.jpg (220x330, 14K)

>i'm 260 pounds and

Attached: hahaha.jpg (230x219, 7K)

S U C C
U
C
C

Being huge is very useful for certain breeds. Irish wolfhounds are so called because they were used to hunt wolves until they rendered the wolf extinct in Ireland. Like moat yuge doggos they don't live very long but they were bred to hunt and fight in wars.

Attached: IrishWolfhoundFrankBrendan.jpg (350x485, 71K)

Boerboel's are really stupid animals. Rhodesian Ridgeback is best dog.

Attached: 1512983839_ridgeback_care.jpg (1600x800, 160K)

>What's the best breed to get if you want a dog that will kill an intruder, not just injure?

armies use german shepherds for a reason. they're one of the smartest dogs as well. they can certainly take a man down, and that's where you, the head of the pack, step in and finish the job.

Why is that guy using his dog as a meat shield?

>Needing a giant dog to hunt a wolf
This dog sounds like a giant pussy. Much smaller dogs were bred to hunt lions

If it's superior why did you have to cut off half its tail?

Belgian shepherds are good for such work too, they can be excessively aggressive though and are harder to train than German Shepherds. They can be more friendly than a GSD too, but they are just more hyper all around.

You hunt isolated lions, not a whole pride, and they are cats and have a much different temperament. Not really the same thing. Wolfhounds were also wardogs, Julius Caesar wrote about how the Celts always had these huge dogs with them that would attack the flanks and skirmishers. Of course the Celts got BTFO anyway but that's because they were too drunk and belligerent to organize.

man, I wish I could Autofalate

Wrong. Gauls and Britons got BTFO'd. The Picts stopped the Med boy fuckers cold. And they didn't dare step foot on Eire.

Nah.

Attached: Dshep.jpg (509x382, 150K)

Get on my level

Attached: Collie_dog_(Dr_Williams)_NLW3363263.jpg (591x426, 41K)

The Picts didn't do shit. Rome stopped expanding because of internal problems and bigger threats in the eastern provinces.