Wtf is up with these mixed race ads

I see these everyday in the UK It ranges from m&s,cloths, dating app literally everything

Attached: 940dc4af8e2e02708ca181f9e88c04fe--interracial-wedding-interracial-couples.jpg (600x566, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dI6QLzmYIh0
ispot.tv/a/w_18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PART

AND

how many blacks are in the UK anyway?

Attached: 1518494968811.jpg (603x891, 154K)

PARCEL

(((They))) thought race mixing would happen naturalist by importing migrants, it didnt so now its time for some encouragement

4% of the population but scattered but with Muslims they are like 10% they stay in groups in city's you'll notice a lot once you hit big citys also they breed like mad they rarely race mix at all

Attached: BURKA-673789.jpg (590x350, 50K)

We are the new Sweden

They want white women to be nigger loving whores.

If you go to Luton it literally feels like you have entered a different world I legit didnt see any whites in that town wtf is going on my city is starting to look like This tfw

Attached: 299F757000000578-0-image-m-17_1478128305006.jpg (634x377, 79K)

Idk I guess it sells more sneakers or whatever.

its gross

>seriously user?
i've only been on /pol 8 mos and i can already name the (((Cause)))

How come it's not black woman with a white man?

Yes it is.

Its all over the US. And its only white women/niggers.
All over television.

ever notice how ~90% of the time it's a black man & a white woman?

Attached: mandingo-movie-poster-1975-1010377583.jpg (270x381, 27K)

It's called trashing their shop and spreading word of mouth to not go there. Racemixers have to be beaten in the streets and humiliated. Get off the weed, workout and stop jerking off.

On TV I see black women with white men all the time. On ads and shows.

This is what Luton and high Muslim areas look like
youtu.be/dI6QLzmYIh0

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-151601_crop_540x387.jpg (540x387, 121K)

My fave ispot.tv/a/w_18

Women are more valuable than men they are literally the gate keeper of life so if you tap into that you can destory a racial lineage. simple but genius by the Jews part

Honestly man, London is a shithole but so is Amsterdam. So is Rotterdam. Bigger cities are just muslim and nigger breedgrounds, they have their own street language which sounds like a goat is getting raped.

Attached: jews.jpg (1440x810, 123K)

Attached: KalergiPlan.jpg (600x311, 69K)

als jij denk je kan so praat tegen mij ik benne gewoon goed geintergrere

Hou op, je doet me zeer. =(

Very aesthetic.

think about the context of White Woman + Negro usage versus Nigress + White Man usage.

Are there even that many blacks in the UK to the point where this is really that common IRL?

Ik weet t broeder, deus vult binnenkort #LavendelRovutie

Its psyops shit to make british people like multiculturalism.

Maybe because UK is a multicultural country?

Maybe it's just capitalists using ads to appeal to masses of people of all races across the market?

Maybe because the ads originated from a city where there lots of races of people?

Found the paki/somalian.

People are waking up so (((they))) are pushing harder than ever before.

It's ridiculous. Here in Vancouver we're overflowing with Chinese yet all the American clothes stores black/mixed black people. GTFO American cucks.

Attached: DA00C63B-9886-4A57-9BFC-8C4118385EC3.png (550x914, 33K)

and I found the retard

Translation?

No, they are like 4% of the population. It's very much a consensus among most people around me that they are vastly over-represented in media.

That's how it is in the states they mainly infest cities. I'm in North Carolina and except for the larger cities blacks and whites seem to segregate themselves. I expect it to change because people from liberal states are moving here. They fuck up their state move here and bring their drug addict kids and liberal values with them.

What do they all do for work?

Desexualization of white males the same way they successfully desexualized chinese males because when Bruce Lee rose to stardom white women were ovulating at the mere sight of his posters and asking their white male partners "Why don't you have a muscular body like him?" It isn't enough that they're brainwashing young white men to turn into trannies. They need to make sure that not even white women would want to breed with white men so they're shoving us BBC kangz as the replacement.

It’s the kikes duh

Beside the usual JEWS larping, reality is far more mundane - checking two boxes with a single decision. This is targeting both groups, and yes, this is 4-5% more potential buyers.

Yaaa Everything will be OK . Till the end

I want to mix with Fjorm.

Attached: _CvWP7a_yRGpABILZCsTdwAc_rfYv9oXuWJRqBde9Mk.jpg (320x642, 53K)

Been seeing lots of ads like this too. Now who could possibly want race mixing to happen?

>marriage
>2018
lmao

I wonder who could be behind it
hmmm

Attached: 1520782439105.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

I'm Black and I love sex with wh*te girls

> Black women feel threatened by other black women, but like the idea of blackness in their adds, so they take a black man
>White women see themself and feel approached
>White men don't care, but see white and that's okay
>Black men like the idea and feel approached by the add as well
It's covering a wider target audience with one add.

Attached: 1496286789144.jpg (795x1024, 200K)

Sure, the representation is statistically impossible, but it's beautiful. BEAUTIFUL!

They want white retards to believe its all media propaganda.

"Yes, goyim your women are not the global cumdumpsters its all just propaganda now put a ring on it like a real man and forget that MGTOW stuff".

Attached: 1518362184062.jpg (494x736, 148K)

>White men don't care
Voting in recent times say otherwise nigger.

Attached: 1518663387226.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Dude black women are repulsive. Even blacks think so. Slowly whiting out your race

local council

I live in rural PA and they don't. They didn't care when i spent my summer down in the south either

The fact that these companies run purely on maximising income, either theyre clearly miscalculating or have figures that show that numbers don't fall in the white male group when it's a black man on the cover.

Rape isn't sex mohammed

I just want to say that is a nice-looking suit.

I want a black gf.

Attached: 1519239730625.jpg (480x411, 65K)

Actually a lot of them are on benefits or work in the local chippy, takeaway or exotic supermarket stuff like that.the wife's normally stay at home and breed on average they have 4 kids per woman lucky in my city I have only seen one burka

Why do interracial ads almost always portray a BMWF couple when WMAF is by far the most common pairing?

True, hard facts! XDDDDD

This is retarded as fuck pls abstain from posting on Sup Forums and get back to /r9k/.

holy fuck 14% non-british

WHAT THE FUCK

>Wtf is up with these mixed race ads

Who do you think is more likely to be a rootless consumer, a nice white couple, or some coal burning race mixer?

That's why there are so many of these ads even though race mixing is fairly uncommon and is usually whites with asians/latinos hardly ever whites with niggers.

Attached: CF6951AB-F012-4999-ACDC-3F674379204E-61964-000034468FFF9BC8.png (668x777, 634K)

We all mock Sweden, but it's UK leading the cucking anti-white effort.

Englishmen will soon evacuate to Poland, not the other way around.

Attached: 1520700857376.jpg (657x805, 130K)

Because it actually drives away the black men.
White man with black woman has a colonialist undertone, that black people deeply despise.

You could say, that the pairing of black men and white women is inherently sexist and racist.

There isn’t a day that goes by in Canada that I don’t see some kind of miscegenation promoted in advertising. Anything to do with weddings, home reno, cars, groceries, anything. Mixed race couples. Really makes me think

Oh vey! These white men were all supposed to be cucked retards! What is this bad goy all about?

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

Why do you have your own flag if you're part of America?

The town I live in is like 98% white. My university gets the most multiculturalism in town but it's still probably 90% white. A new leaflet came out recently for the University, on the cover is a half-white half-black woman with an Afro. It makes me wonder why.

Minorities are definitely vastly over represented in the media, especially with couples. And it's mostly minority men and white women. I would be perfectly okay if they were putting up posters of Pakistanis and black women with white men, but I'm pretty sure that would create outrage from the minorities lol

I'm so bored of seeing race mixing propaganda, I wonder if it'll ever become mainstream to notice it for what it is.

Attached: boredpepe.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Attached: esdfv.jpg (400x600, 138K)

Because they're advertising to white women. White young women are liberal. This ad is the most acceptable to get your message across.

If this were a black female and white male you'd get the same reaction. They'd be turned off. They'd think it's gross.

White women are literally fucking cancer.

>move to a cold island
>still wear desert pajamas

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

"Keeping culture alive"

Its always a black man and a white woman. The express imtent of this kind of propaganda is to demoralize white men.

People naturally recoil from it. Normies respond to their disgust by telling themselves how wonderful mixed race couples are, but deep down they know the truth.

Attached: 1520186994552.gif (320x240, 2.49M)

it's worse than that. 14% non-white. also, those are old numbers, and probably bullshit. i don't believe the official numbers at all.

my town has the same demographics yet the ad for the local social group for young mothers had a black woman with her el goblino child.

what happens if black people become white after many generations of mixing?