Re:Zero

new chapter

remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/chapter-6-the-last-month-of-pregnancy/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14328749
vocaroo.com/i/s0JuchwcfGPL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

awesome, thank you

>vol5 was released recently
>no one talks about it?

Finally

We talked about it a bit. Subaru missed his chance to give nightgown Rem the D.

there was a thread about it, there isn't much to talk about since nothing is "new"

damn Rem's reaction about getting the baby is different than the Harem IF right? I'm curious how Main story would act, would she still think herself as a failour same for subaru

There was a lot going on in this moment, so she was burdened not only by the pain, but by the situation.

Plus, in the harem IF she wasn't going into labor.

>getting rem pregnant with a nasty halfu baby
Disgusting. Just let the oni go extinct with some dignity.

Bros, there is something I feel like telling you. I could have told you this whole week, but I haven't been emotionally ready. Now I think I am. Will you listen?

I mean, you don't have to listen, but there's no point in talking to myself, right?

I am ready

Thank you based remon

There are 2 places where people usually go to talk and post about Re:Zero. Those places are Sup Forums and... what is the other one?

I am ready

2chan? Narou?

I think he means reddit.

please vote in my poll
strawpoll.me/14328749

Reddit. Re:Zero sub is a very very very nice place. Nothing like the usual Reddit. And I have been there as long as I have been here.

But last Wednesday... Oh god bros, my heart hurts.

>no echidna

Bros, I think I can't continue.

Stop.

You got banned from reddit?

my bad was only thinking of characters that have appeared in the anime in my defence

>no Wilhelm
>no Reinhardt
>but there's no point in talking to myself, right?
That's about 90% of your posts

otto and roswaal also appeared in the anime but weren't included :(

Tiiiiaaaaaaa

>this entire post
MODS, ban this fucking retard.

Last Wednesday, I got a 150 day ban to Re:Zero sub.

I begged and pleased, on my knees, for forgiveness. But the mods' hearts were covered by Puck's ice.

I'm opening my heart here.

That's cute fanart. Too bad this will never happen

Including men at all was a mistake

>He had a light brown ponytail
This should be "she", shouldn't it? I'm also pretty sure she has pigtails.

I mean, what were you expecting?

>new
but everything is new in arc3 because the anime adaption was shit

make sense

also noticed that Rem is the first girl who heard about subaru backstory and his paretns

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT. WE ARE ON Sup Forums, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT REDDIT?

Ferri and Crusch-sama are the miracles of the universe. I have another story for this subject. Would you like to hear it, bros? This is such a positive thing that happened.

>first girl who heard about subaru backstory and his paretns
It's Echidna in arc 4.

the mod even warned you, so I don't know why you thought you could keep doing it.

I said, ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.

I'll begin my second story.

Holy fuck this is priceless.
I knew the catfag was a hypocritical moron but not to this degree.

Get this literal reddit:zero talk to fuck.

kek

alright, but just know that you did it to yourself.

>Come for comfy Vanilla IF thread
>Get faggot drama from plebbit.
This whole thread needs to be purged.

Why do we care so much about Reddit anyway?

we hate them so much that we're becoming them.

I honestly don't give a shit about Reddit, other than that they occasionally post news that I missed.

We dont
You faggots arent welcomed here so fucking stop.

I found a person on Twitter who loves Ferri, Crusch-sama and Fourier. And draws them. It made me happy.

She is a 12-year old girl. How cute is that?
So cute. And pure.

She is my favorite person on Twitter right now.

no.

Super cute!!!

I just realized that Remon has translated stuff for Rembros. I'm sorry for taking over like this. Please discuss that instead.

Sorry Remon.

she will have development in the main story before she gets pregnant so her reaction will be different

After a talk like in that chapter I can't imagine Subaru to get kids with someone other than Rem. It would feel like a cheap copy if for example he would have the conversation with Emilia.

10/10, thanks remon.

Report them and their cancerous posts. Mods already took care of the autistic r*dditor catfag. You'd think these newfag retards would know the rules already by now considering that they lurk here like parasites for translations.

Can I ask your username? First and last letters are enough.

I-I can't? Okay... I think I already know though

Rem is strong!

who did she hit?

This Roswaal fanboy manlet.

Good night, bros. Here's a little reminder about Ferri.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JuchwcfGPL

he's cute.

Oh cool, they want to put Subaru back in the box.

And instead of rescuing him, Rem just decides to go back in the box with Subaru.

In what site is that Jesus fuck? The one that Catfag paid to say those things?

Oh wait. Is this something where Roswaal and Ezzo the manlet here have their own trials in a box? And Subaru accidentally ended up beating Ezzo's, which was meant as a present for Roswaal, and Subaru's punishment is to go through Roswaal's own puzzlebox?

I think that's the plot.

i think his name is ezzo-kun.

he apparently calls himself "grey", which is probably an imitations of roswaal's titles.

>pregnat in the MU
AHAHHAHA, sounds like from Tappei that subaru is not getting a happy ending

I can't read this fast enough to give a good description. Apparently the box was meant for Roswaal, and Subaru got sucked in because he was wearing Roswaal's clothes for some reason. I think it was part of some duel between them, and Subaru fucked it up that way.

translation of his little profile on the corner:
>name: ezzo kadonaa (erzo cadnar?)
>race: Dwarf race (could also be translated half-ling or midget)
>nickname: [ashen] sorcerer (could also just be gray but ashen is cooler)
>pronoun: watashi (female or very polite way of refering to self, kinda gender neutral. by the wy, roswaal's is also watashi)
>magic affinities: fire - water - wind - four types of earth (not sure what four varieties it refers to)
>first appearance: big gangan 11th edition of 2017 [lying court magician(last part)]

nice, thanks!

>Dwarf race
They don't call them hobbits anymore? Because I'm pretty sure the WN directly said their world had hobbits somewhere.

kanji literally says small person race. i just called him the first small fantasy race that came to mind. but i think hobbit fits better too since he's not bulky like a dwarf.

Well, I said hobbits because I had a vague memory of that term being used in the story somewhere. I just don't recall where. I'm more wondering if the LN changed the racial term.

Upper-right text: Name: Ezzo Kardner (???); Species: dwarf (literally: small people race); Alias: "Grey" magic user; Refers to himself as: Myself (note: the term '私', used here, is about as formal you'd normally get for referring to yourself in regular speech); Magic Affinities: All four of Fire, Water, Wind, Earth; First Appearance: Big Gangan, Issue #11, 2017, "The Imitation Court Magician (second half)"

right upper-center Ezzo: "I'm telling you, that name is a disgrace to me!" (Grey, indeed)

left upper-center Ezzo: "Are you listening!? 'Colors' are titles bestowed upon the most excellent magic users in Lugunica!

upper-left Ezzo: A title is bestowed upon whoever has reached the pinnacle of each affinity, and the margrave has been given three of those titles!

green text by upper-left Ezzo: When it's about magic, he won't stop talking.

right-side caption: Between Roswaal's 186cm and Ezzo-kun being a dwarf, it seems like there would be a big difference in height.

bottom-right caption: Things he's called Roswaal: 'Roswaal', 'Margrave', 'Mathers', 'that guy', he called him all of those in one chapter

red text: In the magic affinities Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth, his power in all four of them is considerable.

blue text: Realized the height of Beatrice's ability at a single glance.

Ezzo: Super Little Girl!

Lower-left Ezzo: It's odd for one person to hold three 'Color' titles, isn't it!

yellow text: Has a mental complex about holding color titles

Lower-left Ezzo: No doubt there's some kind of deception behind it!

BEST

that's a much better translation than mine.
thanks a lot user!

The joke is that Rem overcomes all the obstacles through violence, instead of mastery of magic.

Probably and I'd be a pretty big revelation if it is.

Based remon

Rem's adorably eager face.

Rem's wanting to be praised face.

I need to color that when I get home

Do the one where she punches the dude in the face. That way you can use it as a reaction image.

Imagine Rem fucking Subaru while they roleplay as Roswaal and Ram.

I for some reason dont want

What is happening here?

>That scene where Rem talks about her and Tia

What the actual fuck Tappei I thought this was supposed to be HAPPY

Makes you feel like this is a bad ending AU. Will Rem find a way to not dissapoint those precious to her in the MU?

>I thought this was supposed to be HAPPY
You knew from the beginning that it wasn't 100% happy. And there's still the epilogue to look forward to.

For some reason this chapter made me angry?
I mean it was nice and all but god dammit why can't we just have nice things instead of making me feel like my soul just sunk down to the pit of my stomach. Why Tia? Why Rem? Why Subaru? Why all of this? I better see a happy as fuck ending for Re:Zero because this is killing me.

Well I was expecting a tidbit of sad but not this, nothing like this.

Don't worry. There's an epilogue. But what's so sad about what happened here? Well, except to poor Reize.

>[Tia: …I…love you guys…so I won’t kill you.]
my heart ╥_╥

The whole speech Subaru/Rem/Tia did was one hell of a suckerpunch, and knowing that they've been haunted by that for 10 years is just devastating.

at least they are together though

How are you able to translate these without going into a depression?

Their son will be a badass ninja doing /ss/ with Tia.