My Lai Massacare

Explain yourselves Amerimutts
>inb4 Jews tricked us to kill the gooks

Attached: My_Lai_massacre[1].jpg (714x486, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9yjyMuR29kw?t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

On March 16, 1968, Capt. Ernest Medina led his infantry company in an assault on the village of Son My, along the central coast of South Vietnam, as part of a mission to find and destroy a battalion of the National Liberation Front, also known as the Vietcong. One of the hamlets within the village was called My Lai.

Attached: 16Vietnam-levesque-master768[1].jpg (768x517, 101K)

Attached: Dead_man_and_child_from_the_My_Lai_massacre[1].jpg (1280x890, 437K)

By the end of the day American forces had killed 347 to 504 unarmed Vietnamese women, children and old men, and raped 20 women and girls, some as young as 10 years old.

Attached: 800px-Dead_woman_from_the_My_Lai_massacre[1].jpg (800x567, 150K)

aliens

false flag

Commies false flagging commies to make commies kill commies. nobody cares.

William Calley was a hero.

By whom, nigger?
All the perpetrators confessed. They just said they were following orders.

He was a good boy. dindu nuffin

the jews tricked you into being commies so, the jews tricked you to have us kill you.

by me, nigga

i committed the my lai massacre

Inevitable result of "fragging" commanders. When commanders start seeing their men as the enemy, they find ways to get their men gone. Sometimes they even succeed, as Charlie Company's platoon leader did, though more from luck than skill.

The same reasons our politicians insist on funding terrorists in Syria and drone striking the middle east.

Only good gook is a dead gook

You mean Medina was trying to get rid of his unit?

Is it honestly even murder since gooks have no souls?

Attached: 1513557379714.jpg (600x534, 70K)

it was a fucking war shit like this happens all the time

>Explain yourselves Amerimutts
Where do you think this road ends komrade?

youtu.be/9yjyMuR29kw?t=12s

>500 people killed
Fake news stop posting pictures that were clearly edited you fucken faggot, it never happened like holodomor.

Attached: 1520598321262.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

No it doesn't

Yeah, by barbarians like you.

shut it down

Attached: kissinger.jpg (450x250, 11K)

You have to understand that anglo thirst for blood kinda like a vampire. Its simply in his nature.

Attached: 1513085015350.png (960x540, 773K)

Show your falagalag

>inb4 Jews tricked us to kill the gooks

(((They))) did actually.

Attached: obama and kissinger.jpg (680x869, 78K)

I don't care

bored conscripts in the worst jungle warfare outside of WW2 in American history

He's a big jew.

Did he order the soldiers to kill and rape 10 year old girls?

I love seeing dead chinks.

>no white people died
uuuuhhh sweetie who cares?

I wish I could’ve been in Vietnam war.
Sounds like fun!

pretty sure in Vietnam at some point they just said fuck it kill them all.

was a pretty bad war from all accounts.

>SJW defending the guy that prolonged the Viet Nam war only because he is a le BASED leftist jew

lol

This is what true face of USA looks like

Jungle attrition leading to bouts of insanity and nihilism

Name me any real country and i will give you their massacres you commie scum.

I'm not defending the guy. He is responsible for the war.
But Amerimutt culture as a whole is responsible for the massacre. The soldiers have lived happily ever after without receiving any shit from their fellow Americans.

>no whites
literally who cares

I think you mean 'whomst'

>muh war crimes
Literally everyone commits war crimes. Are we going to sit here and pretend that the Russians, Chinese, Europeans, etc. were good boys who never raped, never killed civilians, never committed a single war crime? "War crimes" are a fact of nature and a fact of war. Deal with it.

>muh americans
see

communist aren't people
nobody died

Attached: 1519591451121.jpg (1421x765, 195K)

>me lie
>believes it anyway
Lel commies are stupid

I talked to a vietnam vet before. He was an e5 flying choppers dropping troops off. So let me narrate his stories why he was ever unrepentant about any killings in vietnam.

Around 1972. They were dropping 18-21 year olds into rice paddies where they had intel that the village they were protecting saw VC/VLF activity. All of a sudden, the farmers would suddenly pick up AKs from the rice paddies, and the "women" with baby bundles suddenly bring out ARPGs and AKs and strafe the shit out of anything and everything. They were smart. They wait til, the chopper dusted off and act 20min later, and when they radio in for evac, they can snipe the chopper down. This would repeat for the same village, over and over. A platoon around 30-40 people can be cut down to the last dozen, not including the chopper personnel. ARVN were usually a major offender in intelligence leaks due knowledge of deployment information and were terribly difficult to work with. He flew 40-50 more missions, and around 30% saw some sort of activity. He saw a lot of people die, and more often than not, the side he was fighting for, the zone being patrolled were more than complicit be it military, civilian, or governmental. The mood was bad in USAAF bases, but were even worse in Army base camps. Discipline became a serious issue.

It's not a form of excuse. But when neither side has any form of chivalry, things can and will get ugly. Guys deployed over 4 to 6 years nursed extreme and personal grudges. Sure this was 4 years after 1968, but US presence was there since 1955 when France pulled out.

btw he was the gunner on chopper. only o2/3 o4 fly choppers

Yep, and circumstances came together that enabled him to do it, by doing the same thing his men had started leaving grenade pins on his pillow for: "accidentally" failing to receive orders to scrub the mission, and letting his men descend upon the civilians like the wrath of Satan incarnate.

Instead of a shallow grave in a rice paddy thousands of miles from home, he got relieved of command and spent just 3.5 years in jail, so he was the ultimate winner in all this.

4 U

Major Hugh Thompson jr

F

South Korea trash is more crime than America in Vietnam. They're more killing innocent civilians and raped more women than USA soliders.
But they're still complain Japanese about war crime from WW2.
Hypocrite disgusting of Korean leftist.

Attached: sssdffg.jpg (308x231, 40K)

Vietnam war make South Korea make alot of money and they're send to protect South Vietnam civilians but they didn't.
Fucking trash

They were commies.
We kill commies.
The end.

Attached: CaptainPower.jpg (1361x970, 221K)

they were South Vietnam civilians lol
because killing innocent civilians make you lose the war

>inb4
But you answered your own question? Why don't you explain why it wasn't the Jews first.

Colin Powell covered it up while Jimmy Carter condoned it.

btw...for those who aren't aware, My Lai is pronounced Me Lie.

Attached: Colon Pile.jpg (395x267, 13K)

El goblino must feed on the blood of the innocent

Attached: 1521301567621.jpg (968x617, 104K)

US Doctrine was literally "Kill all the communists" which is why we were caught in a stalemate. If it had been a war with well defined objectives it might have gone differently. The bug people mentality in asia means casualties are all replacable.

USA should support Ho Chi Minh when begin.
US support France and everything go into shit
Ho Chi Minh wanna build nationalism nation but no one or allie support him, so he is allied with China.
Vietnam war was a stupid mistake
And Ho Chi Minh he's more famous than Ngo Dinh Diem.

But they stopped being children the moment they became commies. I only see targets and nice shootin desu.
Tell me how you commies felt as you killed children and women in holodmor.
And if you could how many pure alt right women would you rape to death disgusting commie.
Moron they weren't south cong they were northern plants all pretending. Fuck what's the avg iq of a commie read a book nigger.
You sound like a sympathizer or do you just bust a nut to underage cartoon girls.

USA biggest mistake was support the french.
France was being weak from WW2 and you guys still support France and make North Vietnam became truly Communist.

you're fucking stupid
i'm from south Vietnam
They're civilians
Commies they trick american killing more innocent civilians and make South Vietnamese hate American more
They're success. You're stupid about Vietnam war so don't type again
I'm nationalist Based Viets
Fucking Leaf

It wasn't a mistake it was a proxy war that America won. Ho chi min wasn't even in power he was just kept as a puppet to keep citizens in line and killing. It was that other guy who was actually in control.

Mylai from Quang Ngai's province and you call they're commies.
You're truly stupid for real.
You want kill commies hiding in village and what you try doing? Kill all civilians in village. Good job you fucking stupid. Make South Vietnamese hate you more and North Vietnamese commies just watch and smiling

No there all commies. During the Buddhist monks uprising that was crushed everyone decided to switch sides they would say they hated commies to you face and at night let them into there houses to bomb the arvn in towns.
Noone liked American in vietnam. Just like they hated the french.

What did South Korea do to Vietnam?

just like when North Korea attack South Korea
So American kill people from Incheon in South Korea because they think this place have some commies and american soldier that's fine because we're killing commies.
Just wait for South Korean call what you are

South Vietnam and USA government paid South Korea to fight with them and protect South Vietnam civilians.
And South Korean they're killing and rape women and children from South Vietnam.
Most victim are South Vietnam civilians
And they still silent right, they don't teach that to their student. But they really like complain about Japan crime WW2
They're hypocrite trash, South Korean killing more innocent civilians people than American
That's a true fact
Come to Quang Ngai and Quang Nam in Vietnam and you'll see

I don't know what's going on in this thread but it looks like we've struck a fresh pasta goldmine.

Also it was a simpler world where you could just shoot commies on sight.

We killed a bunch of communist sympathizers. It was a good thing.

shhh, don't tell them about the free fire zones

Attached: IMG_4657.jpg (680x379, 32K)

I jacked off to this picture.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

the soldiers at my lai did nothing wrong

death camps for communists world wide

Attached: youhavetogoback.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Lol. Great day at work! Lucky bastards.

Pol doesn't give a shit about these people.

Attached: 67d.jpg (479x271, 25K)

He was a hero

Do a lot of Vietnamese resent South Koreans?

honestly I hate those commies and liberals all of them.
But Vietnam war was a stupid mistake from USA
and American soldier make it worse
Filthy Jew Henry Kissinger make you guys lost Vietnam war
I'm fucking hate the jews, fuck them all
Jew trading slaves Vietnamese from France's colonied era make half millions Viets died and becausem of them Vietnam war happen.
I hope Hitler gas them all

You jack off to Asian men wearing silk? Faggot

Being under fire for over 24 hours straight from combatants you can't see with no reinforcements or food does things to a man.

Attached: 135870465.jpg (225x224, 7K)

>killing, raping, and plundering
that's how war works, lads
keep pushing this, you commie fuck, and you'll get to live it firsthand

Killing a communist or larval form communists is not the same as killing people. Please stop acting like we or any human should care what happens to them. Fuck, round them all up and set them on fire in a big arena. Stream that shit. There is money to be made in the torture and killing of these creatures.

nah Viets were forgive anything man sometime I fucking hate it but now I don't anymore.
We don't hate american or Korean or French anymore, we hate chinese because of South Chinese problem, if not we don't hate them too
But I want everyone know about Korean crimes because I hate their hypocrite into Japanese people. Maybe I hate the left so much

Support if France was not the issue. Allowing political influence in day to day war planning and target selection was.

No better feeling the killing communists. No explanation needed. They're communist. We killed them. That's what you do to communists. You kill them.

Attached: 1514949041827.jpg (480x640, 83K)

>But I want everyone know about Korean crimes
I've never heard about any of that before , now i'm reading about the Phong Nhi and Phong Nhat massacre, Binh Tai, Ha My, and Bin Hoa massacres
>I hope Hitler gas them all
Based

shit happens

South Korean raped more 100k women South Vietnam in Vietnam war and they make sex slavery camp for this
After 1975 there are 38k half Viet and half Korea(We're calling them Lai Dai Han)
And nowaday they act like they're innocent. Fucking hypocrite democracy South Korea

Communist sympathizers. Same with Taliban. They may not hold AK always but still are enemy.

REMOVE VC.

Attached: Remove VC.jpg (1600x1066, 256K)

Yeah, this is why I don't really care about Syria. They're all fucking involved. There is no 'civilian' population.

You realize that the VC democided literally hundreds of thousands of people in that war, right? Then you have a handful of isolated incidents as a results of decay of discipline, bullshit strategy, and unit isolation, of which there are so few that they all have names, and you act like what US did was unusual for the time. What we did in WWII was far worse.

It was a brutal war. The South Vietnamese supoirted the NVA. Those Americans knew theyvwere hiding information and just snapped.
Ive read memoirs about similar incidents. You find your best friend's tortured mutilated corpse next to a village that you know supports the VC, but you dont have enough proof for kill orders.
Mix that with the American war doctrine at the time obsessing over "kill counts". A body was a body after a while.

>Fucking hypocrite democracy South Korea

Still a better country than your commie shithole

They have lower taxes than most western nations memeflaggot.

Vietnam war was mistake and brutal war
If you guys support Ho Chi Minh from beginning after WW2.
Ho Chi Minh will allie with USA. He love USA before 1945.
USA support France make he's no choice so you guys help North Vietnam became commies. Ho Chi Minh is 2 face, he will follow who helping him more in power, that's all

Trash flag and retared user
If you think Vietnam still communist nation
Get of Sup Forums trash and fake
Show ur real flag (((faggot)))

How did you identify Lai Dai Han? Did they appear very different, or did the Vietnamese mothers explain that the fathers were Korean?