>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 15
>E Ghouta
WHITE HELMETS ACCUSE “ASSAD REGIME” OF USING CHLORINE GAS. MSM REPEATS...meanwhile SAA uncovers militant chemical factory in East Ghouta
SAA captures al-Rayhanah town(Duma) from JaI. HTS launched counter-attack on Hammuriyah, repelled by SAA
Total of 11k civis evacuated during the ceasefire. 800 per hour as militants drove up food price and harsh punishments for slightest trangressions
Douma receives another aid convoy as per ‘humanitarian pause’
>N Homs:Reports of gov shelling HTS, FSA,SLF positions after de-escalation agreement ended mid-feb and jihadists are not willing to re-negotiate
>N Hama:SAA fully repell attack of US/Turkish backed FSA groups in Karnaz and al-Hamamiyat villages
>Yarmouk Camp:IS continues their offensive, now target SAA positions in Al-Qadam District
>Afrin:TFSA captures 8 vilalges West and NW Afrin. 7 villages N Afrin. YPG claims to kill 25 turkish/TFSA soldiers
>Aleppo:SAA attacks jihadists positions in W Aleppo
>Idlib:Jihadist civil war continues as HTS gains more ground from SLF
>Russia deploying a dedicated anti-ship and anti-submarine frigate to Syrian waters amid rising tensions with the US
>Gov forces shell Turkish troops in response to airstrike on checkpoint near Afrin
>Yemen:Saudi-led forces push towards Yemen airport

Previous

Attached: 15211904103323.jpg (1920x1068, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtube.com/watch?v=1lZRT62Y4GA
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZE4NgagYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hpjV962DLWs
youtube.com/watch?v=gYnBlPz3bcU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9090987/Syrian-troops-fire-on-protesters-at-Damascus-funeral.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zCybK9RXZUg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_KpfdjQt0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QnqiQICRD8w
youtube.com/watch?v=FVdnom1PT40
reuters.com/article/us-syria-gunfire/syrian-forces-shoot-protesters-kill-6-in-mosque-idUSTRE72M04T20110323
twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/975024826023858180
atlassurvivalshelters.com/fallout-shelters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Therefore, we must say again and yet again:

1. The Jews are our destruction. They started this war and direct it. They want to destroy the German Reich and our people. This plan must be blocked.

2. There are no distinctions between Jews. Each Jew is a sworn enemy of the German people. If he does not make his hostility plain, it is only from cowardice and slyness, not because he loves us.

3. The Jews are to blame for each German soldier who falls in this war. They have him on their conscience, and must also pay for it.

4. If someone wears the Jewish star, he is an enemy of the people. Anyone who deals with him is the same as a Jew and must be treated accordingly. He earns the contempt of the entire people, for he is a craven coward who leaves them in the lurch to stand by the enemy.

5. The Jews enjoy the protection of our enemies. That is all the proof we need to show how harmful they are for our people.

6. The Jews are the enemy’s agents among us. He who stands by them aids the enemy.

7. The Jews have no right to claim equality with us. If they wish to speak on the streets, in lines outside shops or in public transportation, they should be ignored, not only because they are are simply wrong, but because they are Jews who have no right to a voice in the community.

8. If the Jews appeal to your sentimentality, realize that they are hoping for your forgetfulness, and let them know that you see through them and hold them in contempt.

9. A decent enemy will deserve our generosity after we have won. The Jew however is not a decent enemy, though he tries to seem so.

10. The Jews are responsible for the war. The treatment they receive from us is hardly unjust. They have deserved it all.

Death to Israel

Attached: 1508832150694.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Death to america

TURKEY WILL GROW LARGER

the larping is always there, but it feels like there is more considering WW3 than normally.

But something which might actually come true is war with iran, now isn't it?

digits for ww3

Attached: clubbinglikeamadman.png (480x321, 423K)

what if trump is actually doing 4d chess

Attached: trump-4d-chess.jpg (1200x627, 178K)

nice plebbit blog post, maybe take it to /nsg/, this is /sg/, the last quality general on Sup Forums, where we like to stick on topic.

here

I hope Ivan nukes ath*ns

WW3 has started in 2016.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: sg_defense.png (625x647, 317K)

Attached: welcome to sg.jpg (604x545, 97K)

>what if trump is actually doing 4d chess
here's a vid where someone who is opposed to Trump actually says he thinks Trump is smart
youtube.com/watch?v=1lZRT62Y4GA

What single player games do you guys recommend to install in the nuclear bunker PC for WW3?

Attached: skloništa.jpg (600x431, 39K)

>Independent media
Nice joke

Glory to Russia!

Attached: biganime-СЛАВАРОССИЯ.png (750x600, 522K)

Post your best songs for WW3

youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc

Attached: LIBERATION.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Stay awake tonight goyim.
You welcome.

>555-come-on-now
there's no 4D chess, he's just an incompetent fool. one thing he is for sure is a neocon.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Metro, Fallout or Wasterland 2
Maybe Red Alert or World in Conlfict

>some of you goyim are ok...

>just an incompetent fool
oh I think he is bad in policy, but actually decent in politics, at least good enough to beat Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZE4NgagYU

>CЛABAPOCCИЯ

Unironically kill yourself faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpjV962DLWs

Attached: 10733824.jpg (306x306, 16K)

HoMM5.

I want to take my head away from nukes in case of a real WW3, Ivan.

I'm thinking more like CIV, Stellaris etc.

Skyrim or any rpg game to lose a lot of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnBlPz3bcU

In that case EU IV is the choice.

sucubbus prison

nice white helmets info ruski user checked

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9090987/Syrian-troops-fire-on-protesters-at-Damascus-funeral.html

Turns out shooting at your citizens makes them mad. who knew?

Plebs
Victoria 2, Crusader Kings 2, hoI3, Aurora 4x, Distant worlds, M&B.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCybK9RXZUg

>Next Battlefield game is set in Syria

Would you buy it?

>19 Feb 2012

What's your point with all your posts? You are not funny/interesting at all. I feel pity at you, you must have some sort of (at least mild) form of autism.

Paradox
Civ 3 and 4
Total Wars
Patrician
Minecraft
IL-2 (or some other simulator of your preference)

>user come outside the nuclear winter is over and the earth is new again
>I AM NOT DONE YET

Attached: a_man_of_culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N_KpfdjQt0Y

>blaming Israel and US for 50,000 people flooding into the streets to overthrow Assad

whew lads

No, fuck EA.
God i wish Pandemic was still alive, imagine a mercenaries game in the ME.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnqiQICRD8w

I wonder why Syrians don't like Assad

I remember someone saying something about the Kurds exchanging SAA troops for kurdish POW and then the SAA troops were swiftly beheaded. When and where did this happen again?

Attached: pant.gif (352x600, 100K)

jidf.

>Battlefield
>buying EA products

Attached: 1440536256524-2.png (435x435, 77K)

Add Civ 5 to that list. The expansions made it just as delicious as civ 4

Also, if you install Gothic, Morrowind and the like, you will be playing games loooooong after the WW3 is over and life has restarted.

proven to be paid mercenary protestors by governments all over the world turn violent against civilians are warned and then shot at once or twice, ok retard
also 2012

now that is a good shot.

Alpha Centauri
Dominions 4 and 5
MegaMek
MechWarrior
Earthsiege/Starsiege

yeah look at those people they're definitely under zog control yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=FVdnom1PT40

ok, how many of you know the best game of all times and also no that this humanity will not know quality ever again?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Also, don't forget to pirate it, because servers because licensed servers will not working during nucleal holocaust

Has The War Nerd been right about anything regarding Syria?

Attached: afrin.jpg (2048x1991, 1.28M)

New Peto Lucem map.

Southern Ghouta pocket is nicely being cleaned.

Attached: DYfyLrKXkAEjh9D.jpg large.jpg (1599x897, 640K)

reuters.com/article/us-syria-gunfire/syrian-forces-shoot-protesters-kill-6-in-mosque-idUSTRE72M04T20110323

who do syrians no likey assad he so nice to them, :^)

>Has The War Nerd ever been right
better question desu

Factorio

>comfy as fuck in the nuclear bunker
>normies getting rekt by nukes on the surface
>Two weeks pass
>WW3 is already over
>back to wagecucking

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 38K)

ASSAD PLS STOP KILLING SO MANY CHILDREN

Attached: 6794563538579.jpg (695x297, 58K)

Does anyone know the current size of the SAA? What percentage is conscripts

I live in Los Angeles. Will I have a chance at surviving WW3 if I escape to Mexico? I don't speak Spanish and look white.

if you pass the cartel area yes.

Pretty sure LA will be nuked hard

Lamo so what humans are dumb didn't take much for you guys to chip out and waste the most money ever on a continuing war that we are still losing just 2 buildings falling down

Better yet, Oregon. There are no real nuke worthy targets there. Full of libs but libs are harmless.

M&B, i suggest you wait for bannerlord

Why is it every few weeks, and now 4 days ago, and now today, we hear some Russian military guy say "we got proofs there will be false flag chemical attack and US will attack syria" yet even the small chlorine attacks that do actually happen get no attention and nothing else has happened? Is this related to the election tomorrow? I know obviously that a lot of western news is propaganda, but it seems even Russia does scare propaganda on occasion since we know there is zero chance Trump is gonna, now of all times, attack Syria or Damascus itself

back to /ptg/.

>since we know there is zero chance Trump is gonna, now of all times, attack Syria or Damascus
t. Drumpflet right after the election

Let's say the US launches cruise missiles at Syria. Russia then sinks the ships where the missiles came from.

Is this 100% WW3? Is there any chance at all the US will back down in this scenario?

How does that counter my argument?

>there is zero chance Trump is gonna, now of all times, attack Syria or Damascus itself
how is there zero chance?
All it'd take is a visit of some (((friends))) talking to him

>hoi3

Attached: Russians with the best logistics.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Hun, the WW3 scenarios will have all the largest coastal US cities nuked instantly. Yes there are russians subs close to the coast armed with nukes and they cannot be intercepted. But if you move out over some politicians talking shit, you're really overreacting. So... I guess you should just fuggedaboutit

Trump talked constantly about Syria before the attack last year, he has said nothing of Syria in months. The last time he mentioned anything I think was last month and he simply said to a reporter "We are in Syria to get ISIS and nothing more"

U.S. HAS FORMED CRUISE MISSILE STRIKE GROUPS IN EAST MEDITERRANEAN, PERSIAN GULF AND RED SEA FOR POSSIBLE STRIKE AT SYRIA - RUSSIAN GENERAL STAFF: Interfax
Sorry for caps, reposting:
twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/975024826023858180

>gives 10 billion dollars to israel
>"How is Israel so rich, they must truly be G's chosen"

>I know obviously that a lot of western news is propaganda

Lesser of two evils. PBS and VOA are the most benign govt owned media outlets. Nothing compares to what's coming out of RT. Russians just deny everything and this board shills for them because they're "saviors of the white race".

Look at every ex-Soviet/Russian agent, govt worker, minister, etc. They're all iced.

Russia would be toast. Our carriers are more than twice their size.

russia spouting memes before election to reelect putin

happening cancelled

>russia spouting memes before election to reelect putin
See, I assumed that as well, it's something to do with elections, fear getting out votes or stuff like that

Attached: Gott.jpg (960x673, 233K)

>>gives 10 billion dollars to israel

>beats Arabs in 1948
>beats Arabs in 1967
>beats Arabs in 1973
>Syria still maintains ceasefire

Has there even been a more cucked race?

I feel sad for your mutiliated penis

Trump is not going to do it. I know /sg/ is paranoid but Trump is balancing the scales and placating the neocons. He can't just end a 300 year long world order by ordering the CIA to end all foreign intervention, lest he wants his head blown off, but he can bring a new culture to the deep state which begins to question why they are doing what they are doing, and if their ultimate loyalties lie with Israel or America.

There is not going to be any war on Syria/Iran so long as Trump is president. All that means is Trump may just merely hold off the ZOG for 8 years, not disable them, but given Iran enough time to rebuild Syria and get their nukes.

which nuclear shelter would you guys choose?

atlassurvivalshelters.com/fallout-shelters

>these niggers seriously think there will be a world war
Are you fucking 12 or what

Believe me, if they weren't the chosen ones, they wouldn't have fought off hundreds of thousands of troops from several different countries repeatedly.

you are superimposing your own dreams/ideals onto Trump and assume everythign going on is just 3D chess, rationalising everything, even if it goes straight against your previously set standards.

disregarded

The Drive-In of course

>believing in god choosing someone
weak b8 m8

How do you explain their multiple successes in military?

>When dealing with goyim who speak inconveniences, change subject while lying. This is the best way to make it seem as though there is a large body with an opposing view.

Parthian missiles when ??? Lmao.

>Russians just deny everything and this board shills for them because they're "saviors of the white race".

Well, you're saying they aren't?

Attached: cnn.png (1019x684, 421K)

Several reasons I cannot see Trump attacking Syria:

>Even his attack last year was a base that was in middle of nowhere and he gave the base plenty of time to prepare to evacuate
>The guy literally pissed off all neocons by announcing a meeting with North Korean leader.
>Mattis made a distinction weeks ago between the Sarin gas, that was supposedly used last year, and the recent reports of chlorine gas, which he did not seem concerned about
>The Top US and Russian generals spoke by phone just 3 days ago and promised to keep in touch

>average kike iq - 105
>average arab iq - 85

Weak bait