Your daily reminder that Paris was a Mossad false flag operation

Attached: download.jpg (973x545, 39K)

But why?

Attached: 23714620-0B9E-4997-A1B4-8D1B2D6E9020.jpg (625x415, 51K)

Daily reminder that OP is a larping faggot with no friends, or hope for a better life.

Jaysis thats harsh.
But probably true.

Amerimutt disagrees, what a surprise!

story?

>muslims are BASED and dindu nuffin
kys you fucking paki

The pic in the OP is from the attack on Charlie Hebdo, a satire paper in France for printing a cartoon of Mohammed. There was also a beheading of a dutch film director, Theo Van Gogh for making a film that "disrespected" the koran.

which guy was this? He had his hands bound together and they shoot him

Attached: tied hands.jpg (480x360, 18K)

whether or not it's a false flag, i think the media really fans the flames in order to prevent or delay successful integration. i don't know what their endgame is, other than making an entire generation of european and arab people miserable.

and since they're already here, there's not much that can be done about it. is it really worth it to force this media narrative? do we deserve to have this put upon us?

don't misunderstand, i think their culture is backwards and stupid too and don't think islam should spread any farther than it already has.

but this seems outright inhumane, both to them and the people of europe

Attached: Truck of Pieces.webm (256x320, 1.91M)

Jeez I'm out of the loop. Rundown?

What?

Attached: 1489501219-macron-resize.gif (307x232, 1.35M)

especially since they're probably capable of integrating. either they get kicked out, or they integrate. either is a preferable alternative to protracted segregation and the friction it causes.

don't be so cruel.

Attached: 1521279762526.png (1080x720, 451K)

how can you appeal to a sense of white identity that you've so thoroughly destroyed?

is it a historical grudge? i just don't get it.

please reconsider, i beg you

promoting european culture is great, limiting immigration is also great, whites pride is great, but stoking conflict is not so nice

Most False flags are inhouse jobs as the repercutions of outside interference are dire. Look into what Hollande got out of it and it would be a better guess.